over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about tren only cylcle

You're right, having a great body with no sex drive is really everything that matters in the world. A sex drive does matter in a relationship, wake up and stop making stupid comments.

Test is good to have because of libido reasons. If you want no test then go for it and don't worry about not having a girl, but many here are commited or married. I know id rather have a decent sex drive and look good rather than no sex drive and look amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

You're right, having a great body with no sex drive is really everything that matters in the world. A sex drive does matter in a relationship, wake up and stop making stupid comments.

Test is good to have because of libido reasons. If you want no test then go for it and don't worry about not having a girl, but many here are commited or married. I know id rather have a decent sex drive and look good rather than no sex drive and look amazing

Speaking of stupid comments... you think you wont have a relationship because you'll lose your libido for a little while? Ive been married for years, I don't use injectible Test, and it hasn't effected my sex life/drive at all. If I lose it for a few weeks, its not the end of the world, Ill get it back after I recover, or Ill throw in some Proviron n HCG as needed on cycle. Sex does matter in a relationship, but once your in a relationship and leave home, you'll come to understand that its not everything and the core of life. Does sex pay the bills or put food on the table or dress your children? Dunno about you, but it doesn't mine? You'll get it one day don't worry...

Don't be too quick to jump the gun, and don't sprout broscience to me please... like if you don't have Test you wont have a sex life - make me laugh :banghead:

Yes yes I did! I use to eat low fat HIGH carb HIGH protein , I was eating about 500 grams of protein and at least 500 grams of carbs, it really took a hit on my wallet eating that much protein all the time literally no added direct source of fat , nor did I eat fattier cuts of meat, that was a while ago though, and since then I have found fats to be an amazing addition for me.
What was your cycle?

Yeah but sex drive isn't everything is it, in the real world? Instead of Test, try some Proviron 25mg to cover libido?
How about the other sides? Did they clean up when you dropped the Test?

Only blood work could really tell (BTW Liebow - did you ever do any on tren only to see where E2 and prolactin were?).

I wonder if tren on it's own, via some of its progesterone/estrogen cross antagonism will, in addition to adrenal estrogen formation, be enough to cover libido. If so, then the only culprit left is low DHT since tren doesn't convert and in the absence of test, there's no source of DHT. The latter would make sense if the libido loss was covered by proviron/masteron, as you said it was.

im running tren e right now at 270mg a week. Just wanted a small recomp and not too lose too much muscle while leaning out a bit. im liking it so far. 5 weeks in. bodyweight down about 3 pound but looks more like 10. seeing vascularity i havent seen in awhile. Sex drive is down a bit but no problem getting it up when i want to. All in all i would recommend it and would definatley do it again

you don't know anything about eating right to get your gains.
gotta love it when people pic a drug regimine so they can eat how they WANT not necessarily how they SHOULD.

:lightbulb:what if you actually ate how you should AND did proper drug regimine:lightbulb:
-JS

jesus i cant believe i even read down to your post JS. thank god you came and said this because i was building up post by post haha. this thread is like fucking noob city. tren with test makes you fat? eating fats makes you fat? just lock this thread now please

jesus i cant believe i even read down to your post JS. thank god you came and said this because i was building up post by post haha. this thread is like fucking noob city. tren with test makes you fat? eating fats makes you fat? just lock this thread now please

I never said that tren with test makes you fat. I said that tren with test won't stop DNL, so you will be able to gain fat if you eat at a surplus.

Eating fat doesn't make you fat, but when DNL is shut down, THE ONLY WAY TO GAIN BODYFAT is by eating a surplus of fat.

Please, learn to read. Thank you.

And u learn to eat right. Done in this thread. Good luck :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Only blood work could really tell (BTW Liebow - did you ever do any on tren only to see where E2 and prolactin were?).

I wonder if tren on it's own, via some of its progesterone/estrogen cross antagonism will, in addition to adrenal estrogen formation, be enough to cover libido. If so, then the only culprit left is low DHT since tren doesn't convert and in the absence of test, there's no source of DHT. The latter would make sense if the libido loss was covered by proviron/masteron, as you said it was.

I think it varies from person to person. Some people get a high-sailing libido on Tren solo. Some suffer horrendously. As they say, try and see how it works for you .ect
For me, if I lose libido, Ill pop Proviron 25-50mg before bed. Seems to work for me and covers enough sex drive/mood support for when I need it.

I know my prolactin was high because my nips had hard pea sized lumps behind them, and seeped fluid at times. Plus my libido vanished hardcore towards the end. So after my run, I did a month of Letro 2.5mg ED before bed, right before PCT. Cured them lumps right up, and smashed my prolactin and estrogen levels to the ground. Then after PCT, my libido was back on the mend.

Please post the studies showing this.

What was your cycle?

700 or 800 I can't remember I know it was one of those 2 though mg a week for 10 weeks of tren A, I used support supps when needed but nothing never really needed to, gained about 22 pounds, and gained some fat, strength was amazing though I remember my bench went up about 50 pounds on max from 315(10ish reps) for reps to 335 ( 12+ reps ).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws