over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for DNP gurus

btails

Registered
I don't get any nausea but it can throw some people off. Stomach discomfort is another fairly common side effect. What's your typical diet when running DNP? Even when dieting I try to consume a healthy diet with different colours on every plate and nutrient dense fruits and that always increased my well being even when calories are low. I would recommend adding in ginger root as that is really good for nausea and comes with various other benefits for bodybuilders when dieting (digestion, insulin sensitivity, anti-inflammatory etc).

Diets the same as the rest of the year, chicken, rice, Oatmeal, Greek yogurt, Berries.

Also just done psmf.

Doesn't really seem to matter what I eat it's always the same.

The Runner

Registered
Newbies
I never have had nausea as a side. The only sides for me are fatigue and heat, with fatigue being extremely noticeable.

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Diets the same as the rest of the year, chicken, rice, Oatmeal, Greek yogurt, Berries.

Also just done psmf.

Doesn't really seem to matter what I eat it's always the same.

I just wondered because many do PSMF or similar on DNP and that could definitely add to nausea when taking something as strong as DNP. Everyone is different but I can feel off after taking various things on an empty stomach so that's why when dieting I like to keep food volume fairly high (low calorie high volume foods) until the end when my main aim is to shrink my waist so food volume is reduced significantly.

If that's the case and it's just DNP that makes you feel nauseous regardless of diet I would definitely recommend the ginger root. It has so many benefits and can be great for nausea. I would never recommend more than 4000mg per day but 500-2000mg would be best for most people. Literally anywhere from 250-550mg ginger root 1-4 times daily (basically as needed) before meals.

dxteran

Registered
Geno sells DNP, T3 and Clen. There is a reason I wanted to stock DNP in our other shop. It's much more effective than t3 and clen and I think it's safer but only when used at a sensible dose (250mg for example). Although take a massive dose of any of those drugs and you will end up in hospital. The issue with dnp is someone could really struggle and be in a bad place by taking just 3 or 4 caps per day. So treat it with respect and run 1 cap (no more than 2) per day and the results will be amazing.

The forum's have alsorts of nonsense posted about the likes of dnp and insulin. Although more people are educated due to the supply of information so you don't see bad info as much as you did in the past but it's still funny some of the things I hear. I have had guys who run 200mg tren daily and grams of gear and high orals tell me they won't use dnp because it's poison/dangerous. If something is posted online it's often duplicated and the articles written on DNP in the past were copied and pasted on every forum and that's why people feel the way they do. I have sold DNP to a massive amount of people on here so I know it's super popular but some don't like to post about it because of it's old reputation but the more threads I see on it the more I see people use it and understand it. I still get people wanting 50mg caps because they think they could end up in hospital from taking 250mg per day though.

As posted a slight reduction in thyroid but nothing to be concerned with. Blood glucose will also initially increase on DNP but over time it will decrease and post cycle your insulin sensitivity will be maximized. Thyroid shouldn't be too much of a concern because DNP should be used for shorter periods especially if you are a competitor (imo). Competitors know how to diet and they shouldn't need to lose too much fat so I would recommend using it later in prep when you are already lean but just need to get the last bit of fat off.
Elvia what supps/ancillaries would you recommend will on DNP, I read from you dribose, an antihistamine like maybe benadryl.

Elvia1023

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Elvia what supps/ancillaries would you recommend will on DNP, I read from you dribose, an antihistamine like maybe benadryl.

Those 2 can be very useful. Nothing is essential and the most important thing is staying hydrated. The vital components for a successful cycle are the dnp, your diet and fluid intake. Although I am a fan of adding in some EAA's with a hydration complex throughout the day. Anyone on low calories (especially fat) I would 100% recommend a good quality omega 3 product (fish/krill oil). I always add in 3-4g of fish/flaxseed/krill twice daily. Vitamin c for it's anti-oxidant and diuretic properties is useful when taking DNP. For additional results l-carnitine (synthetine) is always fantastic to use when trying to get shredded.

I don't really think DNP warrants supplement usage unless you experience certain side effects and if that is the case sometimes things can be taken to minimize the severity of those side effects. Most of these suggestions are mainly general ones and not just for DNP usage. Another good supplement for people especially when dieting is a multi-vitamin especially for guys who diet on basic foods void of micronutrients. Another vital vitamin is vitamin D especially in the winter months as most people are deficient so that could add to overall health and the vitamin is closely linked to fatloss, obesity and even belly fat.

dxteran

Registered
Those 2 can be very useful. Nothing is essential and the most important thing is staying hydrated. The vital components for a successful cycle are the dnp, your diet and fluid intake. Although I am a fan of adding in some EAA's with a hydration complex throughout the day. Anyone on low calories (especially fat) I would 100% recommend a good quality omega 3 product (fish/krill oil). I always add in 3-4g of fish/flaxseed/krill twice daily. Vitamin c for it's anti-oxidant and diuretic properties is useful when taking DNP. For additional results l-carnitine (synthetine) is always fantastic to use when trying to get shredded.

I don't really think DNP warrants supplement usage unless you experience certain side effects and if that is the case sometimes things can be taken to minimize the severity of those side effects. Most of these suggestions are mainly general ones and not just for DNP usage. Another good supplement for people especially when dieting is a multi-vitamin especially for guys who diet on basic foods void of micronutrients. Another vital vitamin is vitamin D especially in the winter months as most people are deficient so that could add to overall health and the vitamin is closely linked to fatloss, obesity and even belly fat.
Do you think oral l carnitine will work? Or is injectable much better?

Elvia1023

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Do you think oral l carnitine will work? Or is injectable much better?

Oral l-carnitine will still work but inj l-carnitine is far superior. It's not even just an issue in regards to absorption so you simply take more oral l-carnitine to make up for things. Very high doses of l-carnitine can cause side effects that inj l-carnitine as never given me such as headaches and for me it doesn't have the same physique benefits of the injectable version. However try oral and see how you get on then try the inj in the future and compare the two and see what you notice.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Seagull33
NapsGear