advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for Phils clients about their diet(cheating)

7_Deadly_Sins

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How loyal do you stay to it? Meaning, how often do you cheat while on it...eatting something not on the list, like a pizza or what ever.
I useually get 1 in every 2 months...maybe a little longer or shorter..deff a month though. And, it's on my off day always, never training.

What about you guys...how often do you splurge? And what do you have?
Lately, I've been having ungodly cravings for all kinds of food...pretty much if it exists, I've been craving it. Pancakes..chineese food, pizza, taco bell(short version lol.)
Last week I went to a chineese food buffet with my girlfriend and pigged out about 7 plates worth...felt guilty as hell, but I look a little leaner now than I did last week, so it's ok.

almost never

I cheat on my diet 2-3 times a year never more , when the carvings come in the store when I go shoping food I just dont buy it

Then you dont can eat it later becouse you dont need it anyway so why put shit into your body

when i have a craving i try to just work the macro so that the cheat food is as close to what i would have been eatin just a different source, bread is my weakness i love ezekiel bread, but contest no cheats,

havent cheated once..been about 5 months..im obsessive compulsive lol ..i will hold off until the Olympia this year when I take a week off

RJ

The only times i have "cheated" is when i was forced to...by that i mean business dinners, out with girlfriends parents, ect. And when i am forced into that situation i always get a steak and veggies. But no "cheating" for me now...12 weeks out. Phil, i will send you some pics later today.

Glad to see you guys are decitated..When my girlfriend is gone I dont cheat at all...when shes here, I try not to be as selfish and take her out once in a while to a place to eat, because she enjoyes it so much. I figure this is a hobby, not an obsession, or carrier so once in a while is ok.

When contest time comes around, I'm not cheating reguardless, and I'll be in the gym again the day after its over.

I don't cheat at all. I figure if i have the discipline to hit the gym 6 days a week, And deal with painful EOD injections, How hard is it to eat clean?

Normally once a week on saturday when me and the girl are both off work and school

Only on special occasions. My girlfriend is at Ohio State (I'm in Pittsburgh) so when she comes home every couple weeks we normally go out for some sushi.. Only other time was last month I went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and got a filet (it was incredible and I didn't even have to pay for it!). So overall maybe twice a month I'll have a "cheat" meal.

once a week

I usually take the girlfriend out to eat every Saturday night. My cheat meals aren't that bad but I love french fries and usually throw them in with my steak on "cheat night." I don't stress over it. If its a holiday or something I will eat whatever....but on the other hand I am not trying to be pro or anything. As long as keep good food around and keep myself from getting hungry I could care less about cheating. Its the time's when I get home from work, haven't had a chance to eat, and the only thing in my cupboards are the meals that take a while to make...that's when the qdoba down the street starts looking pretty good :D

I'm leeching off your thread... I'm not a phil trainee. I cheat once per week, now, and it's always when I go out with the girlfriend. I see a similarity, here, between lots of you. Always cheating with the girlfriend. Are girls to blame?

I'd blame mine lol. Like I said, when shes not here I dont cheat at all, and the reason I even started with because of her, so yes, 100% her fault haha.
I guess I go the most extreme when I cheat...Until RonJon goes on his break(lol)

Once I reached my goal weight. I cheat on my off days from work. Which works out to about 2 meals with beer.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws