over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question on need of Bcaas

When you've got all the tren, test etc you need, and gh /gh peptides, all the good high quality food you can eat without getting fat, your stocked up on fish oil, creatine,liver supps etc, if theres money left in your bodybuilding budget mabey look into them. What im saying is proritise your spending and put them low on that list of priorities. When crusing/taking time off mabey put them a little higher

I can state from personal experience when I prep I use high quantities of bcaa and glutamine, and in conjunction with the right hormones, drug profile and diet I am able to grow into my shows.

I drink 2 cups pasteurized egg whites about 60-30 mins pre. Then 75g whey with carbs, creatine and leucine post workout. A solid meal 1-2 hours later.

Works great for me. I see no need for intra aminos unless in using insulin preworkout

I can state from personal experience when I prep I use high quantities of bcaa and glutamine, and in conjunction with the right hormones, drug profile and diet I am able to grow into my shows.

About a decade ago, or a little less, I used to hear about the importance of gluamine, but I do not see this in recent years. If you were going to add one thing (protein shake, whey, aminos, just leucine) which would be the best?

About a decade ago, or a little less, I used to hear about the importance of gluamine, but I do not see this in recent years. If you were going to add one thing (protein shake, whey, aminos, just leucine) which would be the best?

Glutamine supplementation has since been proven ineffective is why you don't hear about it alot anymore. Most likely I would say whey protein unless you already eat massive amounts of lean meat. Creatine is good too.

Well, as far as I know, BCAAs are free form meaning as soon as you ingest them they are readily absorbed and spike the blood serum levels resulting in a unique activation of muscle building processes.

Protein powder, food, etc however contains the essential nutrients bound to proteins that must first be digested in order for the nutrients to enter the blood stream.

BCAA's can give a big spike to get things going, maybe even lower myostatin at a 10g dose where even 50g of protein would not cause the same reaction.

So it seems sipping bcaas intra-workout would give readily available nutrients to protect muscle, which also may be accomplished to a similar extent by having a pre-workout.
shake.

The spiking of blood serum levels from BCAAs/EAA is not something I have seen replicated in a study on bound amino acids.

Amino acids shown to be effective at treating brain injuries - NaturalNews.com

"We conclude that miRNA and growth-related genes expressed in skeletal muscle are rapidly altered within hours following EAA ingestion. Further work is needed to determine whether these miRNA are post-transcriptional regulators of growth-related genes following an anabolic stimulus."

Essential Amino Acids Increase MicroRNA-499, -208b, and -23a and Downregulate Myostatin and Myocyte Enhancer Factor 2C mRNA Expression in Human Skeletal Muscle

Last edited:
I've concluded that most bcaas are just protein powder, pressed and otherwise processed and presented.

Food will provide your protein, all of it.
But that's just me.
On the other hand glutamine, creatine and so on do provide benefit of course

Glutamine supplementation has since been proven ineffective is why you don't hear about it alot anymore. Most likely I would say whey protein unless you already eat massive amounts of lean meat. Creatine is good too.

Glutamine is effective, regardless of whatever new research.

Have you done the same exact protocol without glutamine & bcaa? In my mind, with all the "supplements", good food, mental determination and heavy training those two are just a drop in the ocean.

In what way? Glutamine is pretty much just a big waste of money. The only think oral may be good for is the gut.

Have you done the same exact protocol without glutamine & bcaa? In my mind, with all the "supplements", good food, mental determination and heavy training those two are just a drop in the ocean.

yes I have, im quite sure they help. biochemistry is never wrong ;) high insulin sensitivity coupled with some karbolyn and high amino acids will lead to more amino acid uptake in the muscle. your very insulin sensitive the last few weeks of the prep when body fat is low and carbs are restricted. very low doses of metformin also help increase insulin sensitivity, 250 mg daily is enough during the last few weeks. I am currently 12 weeks out and will show before and after pics around week 2, proving my method is quite effective.

Last edited:
In what way? Glutamine is pretty much just a big waste of money. The only think oral may be good for is the gut.

This is pretty much in line with what I have read. Not absorbed / utilized in oral form but good for irritable bowel syndrome and gut disorders.

lmao
"i know everything better, fuck science"

theres a shitton of glutamine in all dairy
(most whey does contain glutamic acid though which is different)

if you drink milk, eat cottage cheese, curd or cheese on the regular (i bet 95% of us do) theres no need to supp it

Last edited:
Wasn't most of the research done using injectable glutamine?

I don't always supplement with BCAA's, but when I do, I can't tell the difference. lol

During a workout I always spike my insulin with at least 80 gms glucose.
I also spike my M-tor pathway with 30 gms Bcaa's.
I always eat within an hour to help grow muscle.
After you have this in place your ready for other supps not the other way around.

yes I have, im quite sure they help. biochemistry is never wrong ;) high insulin sensitivity coupled with some karbolyn and high amino acids will lead to more amino acid uptake in the muscle.

That's the theory but how well these theories translate to real life is another story. On a diet you'll be getting plenty of protein so the benefit of additional BCAA supplemention is questionable.

I am currently 12 weeks out and will show before and after pics around week 2, proving my method is quite effective.

But how much of that progress can you attribute to the use of glutamine & bcaa? It's impossible to say, maybe your method would work better without extra glutamine and bcaa.

Sigh lol.. This is one of many variables involved in a cumulative total resulting in simultaneous building of muscle and burning fat. Would it work better without it? Possible but unlikely.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity