over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. RICH

Sad news.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I was reading on Rich's ex wife's new boyfriend , Chris Miller' s IG acct, that he said Sara was still married to Rich. If that is true, this whole thing gets more surreal as well the news unfolds.

I love you Rich!
A pioneer!
One of a kind!
You will be missed!
Peace and Love to Everyone.

Sent from The Iron Pile

RIP Rich.

Your candid videos did so much to educate everyone, even amid all the hatred.
:(

VERY VERY SAD NEWS!! My heart and prayers are with him and his loved ones

RIP Rich

Real shame, he was arguably the most popular man in fitness.
RIP Rich

This is why i wake up every morning and practice gratitude. RIP Rich. You and Big D will be missed brotha.

I didnt agree with what Rich said on a BB level, but he did have a great message of positivity that I respected.

RIP Rich!

I know a lot of people are saying think about what you do and be careful and sure but at the same time with Dallas and Rich passing has made me focus more what im not doing, saying or achieving that I want to, life is short and can end fast, dont forgot to live your life everyday to the fullest!

Wow. What a week. My gut feeling told me this would be the outcome for Rich the longer he was in the induced coma.

Although the doctors did everything they could to prevent this...I would check for confirmations of his death daily.

What a shame. I'll remember Rich for being a pioneer of sorts for the social media fitness types. RIP big guy.

:mad:

First met rich at 13 .....at hardcore gym in town ....we were the biggest teens in town and cross town rivals before he moved down south at i m thinking 19 .....he loved and lived bbing ......but bbing in socal in the 90s set the tone for the rest of his life ......I know many people very close to him .....and knew this was coming .......going to be
Interesting all the lies and drama that come from this ......we were never close....but he was nice and just was obsessed with bbing ......I hope he rests in peace ....and Im sorry for his mom who I know better than him

First McCarver and now Piana??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The longer he stayed in an indused coma the worse the odds are/got. I knew at some point soon they were going to try to wake him up slowly but apparently his body didnt want to and basically his heart couldn't get back into a normal rythme. RIP big guy. May you and Dallas great us all at the door!

Damn.

All of these icons are dropping like flies. I hope he had a painless transition.

RIP..

Listen its up setting that rich and dallas passed. But lets not kid anybody, they knew the price you could pay for the life style. Just like all the current guys collecting the money...some live longer then others it is what it is....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Listen its up setting that rich and dallas passed. But lets not kid anybody, they knew the price you could pay for the life style. Just like all the current guys collecting the money...some live longer then others it is what it is....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We all take life-jeopardizing risks every day. Getting into a car is a risk (car accident death). Flying on a plane is a risk (plan crash death). Going to an amusement park is a risk (ride breaks down, ejecting you from your seat death) . Going Scuba diving is a risk (air tank malfunction death). Taking a new medication is a risk (allergic reaction death). Going into the woods is a risk (Lyme disease; people have died from it). Having sex outside of marriage is a risk (AIDS related death). Playing professional football is a risk (injury related death), etc.

Yet...when someone dies taking one of these "risks", we don't say (especially right after they died) "well, they knew the risks, it's just the way it goes"...because it appears heartless. I know you probably didn't mean it that way, but the truth is that ALL OF US take varying degrees of life-threatening risks every day and when one of us dies, I would like to think we would be more caring-loving towards the person than simply saying "fuck it, they knew better". I'll give ya' a pass on this one, but maybe just consider how you might be perceived by others...because even though these two guys were strangers to you, they weren't strangers to everyone on this board.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner