over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAW MILK

I love nothing more than to suckle direct from the teeet!:p

I've heard its great as long as it comes from a healthy cow.

I remember reading awhile back, that the old timers like Larry Scott used to rave about it.

Don't know any one who uses it personally though.

love it

pros
are it tastes a hell of a lot better then pasturized milk
it has the natural probiotics that have not been killed by pasturization
it is supposed to have a higher number of growth factors in it...
you know it hasent been fucked with ( a big plus )
a lot of people who have lactose problems that prevent them from drinking milk, can handle raw milk just fine
ya and it tastes good!

cons
you have the risk of getting ill, i believe this risk to be very very small. i mean how many years were people drinking raw cows milk from the begining and never got sick? my mom drank it her whole chidhood and never had any problems...
and the risk is even lower if the cows are grass fed and healthy

larry scott is my step uncle, he was the one who turned me onto this and the cream....

Pros
Can be used as part of foreplay

Cons
Can't drink very fast as I can only suck on 1 nipple at a time
Sometimes their just not all that attractive

Safety
I always wear a condom!

I'm so glad my kids are getting along again. :D

Shelby posted an article on the other thread... something about natural growth factors in the fat not being destroyed by pasteurization....makes sense..... says calfs grow their most in 6 months due to the growth factors

Shelby posted an article on the other thread... something about natural growth factors in the fat not being destroyed by pasteurization....makes sense..... says calfs grow their most in 6 months due to the growth factors

what the article is refering to is the colustrum form the mother cow, from what i understand it is the one that has the high growth factors.... i am sure that there is a good amount in the milk as well...

love it

pros
are it tastes a hell of a lot better then pasturized milk
it has the natural probiotics that have not been killed by pasturization
it is supposed to have a higher number of growth factors in it...
you know it hasent been fucked with ( a big plus )
a lot of people who have lactose problems that prevent them from drinking milk, can handle raw milk just fine
ya and it tastes good!

Think you summarized it pretty well, km.

Personally I love it... tastes awesome and not a single problem to digest it.

One of the main regrets I experience when dieting hard is having to stop it... the stuff is really addictive... just like coconut oil :p

My grandmother used to have 6 cows on her farm in OHIO, we always had fresh milk every morning at the table. Awesome taste and if i remember correctly it really gave you a boost to start the day. I was very young at the time but used to love to get up with her and go milk the cows, would drink it straight from the pale. Never ever had any trouble with it! I know this is not from a BBing perspective but knowing what I know now if I could get it I would drink it by the gallon!:D

Been avoiding milk as much as possible lately, B-U-T, when I do have it I get raw milk just because it tastes so much better. I, nor anyone I know of has ever gotten sick as a result-think that's waaay overblown....

Where would someone buy this if you live in the city? Never heard of it for sale.
I have tried raw milk before, but it didnt come from a cow! I drank what my baby girl didnt need when my wife was using a pump. Figured it would be a damn waste to throw it out, so tried it for awhile. I also never got sick.
Did see a pro football player on a MTV show who opened up his refrigerator to show it full of breast milk. He swore by it.

NEITHER

MILK:

1. Nutritional value is limited
2. Forced on us as antiquated nutrition
3. Not much protein
4. Less calcium than brocoli
5. 70-75% people are lactose intolerant
6. Most allergies are attributed to milk
7. You are drinking the baby milk of a calf. It was designed for the calf's digestive system in its early stages of life. With that being said why dont we just drink breast milk now? Why do we scoff at mothers still breastfeeding a child after a certain age?

MILK IS CRAP!

...?

Where would one even buy raw milk...?:confused:

MILK:

1. Nutritional value is limited
2. Forced on us as antiquated nutrition
3. Not much protein
4. Less calcium than brocoli
5. 70-75% people are lactose intolerant
6. Most allergies are attributed to milk
7. You are drinking the baby milk of a calf. It was designed for the calf's digestive system in its early stages of life. With that being said why dont we just drink breast milk now? Why do we scoff at mothers still breastfeeding a child after a certain age?

MILK IS CRAP!

you do not know what you are talking about, raw dairy is probbaly the best food possible. it is what most of the world lives on

read through this thread . all the way as well, i posted a lot of info so instead of it getting retyped you can read it there. read it all the way through there is a lot of info

**broken link removed**

I AGREE 100%. MILK IS THE STAPLE OF MY MEALS

raw is the key work though and it has to be from cows who are fed like cows not cows being fed foods cows are not meant to eat. raw dairy from cows fed like cows are supposed be fed is the safest food out there , it actually repels pathogens this proven by common sense as food animals provide for their babaies when there life starts must be safe , anecdotally by human kinds reliance on raw dairy and by science as orgainic pastures has 32 million servings, and more than five years of intensive testing on there product, and not one single pathogen has been found or detected ever. actually Tests performed by UC Davis, Dr. C. Berge DVM revealed something quite startling: Fresh manure from OPDC cows did not even contain Salmonella. At other dairies tested, many of the findings were positive (31% of conventional milk tanks tested showed a human pathogen present). this was taken from organic pastures faq section,

**broken link removed**

now if the milk or other dairy is produced in a mass inustrialized way it will become majorly fucked up with all sorts of pathogens. you drink raw milk from a standard farm and you will eventually get sick make no doubt about.

the premium raw milk dairy in the united states is orgainic pastures go there and you will not be dissapointed. as bodubuilders all raw dairy is excellent but you may want to load up on the colostrum especially.

**broken link removed**

if your in the US you are lucky you have access to a place like organic pastures, take advantage raw dairy is one of the best things a bodybuilder could eat.

some more info

http://www.realmilk.com/
**broken link removed**

scrool down this page to get to the articles section and read them.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner