over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Re-Using your draw needles.

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
At the beginning of the year i am going to start a cycle. I will be using test prop and npp EOD. I was just wondering if i need a new draw needle for each and a new one every time. Or can i just keep one draw needle for the test prop and one for the npp and reuse them every time? I know i need to use a new one every time for injections but what about the ones i use to draw out of the vial with? KS

All I've ever done is use two pins total(w/proper procedure)...one to withdraw anything going into one syringe and then a new one to inject.
Simple and zero issues ever.

All I've ever done is use two pins total(w/proper procedure)...one to withdraw anything going into one syringe and then a new one to inject.
Simple and zero issues ever.

Exactly...when done dispose of all and never reuse.

Yup same, I always thought the one I used to draw might be dirty ( even tho I wipe the tops too) or dull. So, I just never attempted. Its worth the extra 5 cents to be safe and have a good injection IMO.

YES

Needles are so cheap why run the risk of getting an infection bro use new needles everytime

Thanks for the reply fellas. Yeah thats what i will do (Use a new one every time). Just wasnt sure if just drawing with the same one was ok or not. Gonna place my needle order this week. Thanks again. KS

re

i use to use 1 to draw change then a new 1 to inject now with sum pins in me i use the same 1 to draw and inject and dispose of it everytime it is a little harder but not bad at all and try it reson being i buy 100 at a time and it is 100 needles and 100 syrg. so it keeps me even

yeah reuse them and get an infection, then u will think about the 10 cents you saved when its costing you thousands of dollars in surgery

No !
I put my draw into a small jar of alcohol .
I never reuse the one I hit with .
I been doing it that way for 15 plus years .
Changing the draw when I feel it is nessary.
I just can't walk in and ask for an handful of 18ga needles.
For me that would be 2 draws and 2 stick pins every week .
Thank you , but No !
I know how to keep them clean.
Now if a person is not smart enough to keep everything sterile , then they are asking for trouble.

If it's a multi-use vial then why wouldnt you use one to draw and the same one to inject?

Because it dulls the hell out of the needle .
Also if you are drawing oil with a 25 or smaller it take a while to draw it up .
I use a 18 as a draw and I shoot with a 25g or 26g.

I remember before I found the internet and couldnt get pins at the local pharmacy, I ounce used the same pin to draw and inj seven times. Yeah it got a little rough at the end, but you gotta do what you gotta do. When I was done each time I would draw some alcohol and flush the syringe. This is not something I would recommend.

I remember before I found the internet and couldnt get pins at the local pharmacy, I ounce used the same pin to draw and inj seven times. Yeah it got a little rough at the end, but you gotta do what you gotta do. When I was done each time I would draw some alcohol and flush the syringe. This is not something I would recommend.

Really? I just go to my local grocery store pharmacy and ask for the syringes there. I have never had a problem buying them. I think once one place didn't carry the size I was looking for but thats it. They are only like 25cents each and I usually just get a box of 100 unless thay are running low. I always use a 23guage needle(1-1/2inches) with a 3ml syringe from BD.

Because it dulls the hell out of the needle .
Also if you are drawing oil with a 25 or smaller it take a while to draw it up .
I use a 18 as a draw and I shoot with a 25g or 26g.

Not me, I draw with a 23g 1" and then immediatly shoot with that same syringe.....

1 pin 1 syrg. i use same 1 to draw and shot you can tell the diff. but is doable no probs. but when i am done i throw everything out start next time with fresh stuff

I use one to draw and the same to inject then trash. I really can't tell if it gets dull or not...

Same here...one to draw and same one to inject. I think I will try and replace the needle to see if it goes in smoother.

Swapping the pin takes 2 secs and makes it go in a lot easier. Don't risk getting an infection bro

Here ya go.

Attachments

• 2328527271_5e2fd3f25e.jpg
    2328527271_5e2fd3f25e.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 304

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear