over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Re-Using your draw needles.

So if you were to pin IGF-1 bi-laterally into the just worked muscle (i.e. biceps) would you use one or two pins?

I got ahold of a 19 gauge pin at my doc's office and used it to draw with for so long I can't remember, then replaced it with a smaller gauge inject pin...I kept it sterile with 90% alcohol and never had any problems whatsoever...

I got ahold of a 19 gauge pin at my doc's office and used it to draw with for so long I can't remember, then replaced it with a smaller gauge inject pin...I kept it sterile with 90% alcohol and never had any problems whatsoever...

Are you refering to my post? If so, I'll be using a slin pin. So it's basically reuse 1 or do 2 each time.

Reusing that draw pins will wear your rubber stopper prematurely. Youll end up with chunks floating in your sauce is youre not careful. Just use a new fresh sharp needle each time.

I think most wear and tear comes from penetrating the rubber stopper. But what if I were to draw out an amount and use half on each injection, so it would penetrate the rubber stopper once, and skin twice?

Exactly...when done dispose of all and never reuse.

Yup same, I always thought the one I used to draw might be dirty ( even tho I wipe the tops too) or dull. So, I just never attempted. Its worth the extra 5 cents to be safe and have a good injection IMO.

needles are one time use both drawing needle and pining needle why take the risk its not worth it imo

one to draw, one to pin, never reuse. It's just easier to buy a box of 18 gauge syringes and a box of 23 gauge pins. Reusing the draw pin would make me nervous.

Here is how i ended up doing this. I ordered all my injecting pins from sterile syringes. I ordered 100 1" pins 25g, 100 1/2" pins 25g and 100 syringes. These are the pins i will be doing the pinning with. THen i went to the farm store and bought 50 18g needles. I use the ones from the farm store for drawing and the ones from sterile syringes for pinning. THe ones from the farm store are still sterile but i can get them every day unlike having to order from SS.

Here ya go.

the picture above explains why to change from draw to pin needle. Enough said if you've ever tried to use a small gauge like 25 just for drawing about 5 times through the rubber stopper and the needle is so dull it just bends in half.

sure reuse draw needle. very careful with it. it never gets touched or touches anything but the stopper. put cap back on and place open end first in the wrap the syringe came in and fold closed. reuse about 12 wks

Reusing that draw pins will wear your rubber stopper prematurely. Youll end up with chunks floating in your sauce is youre not careful. Just use a new fresh sharp needle each time.

what do you do when you drawing two different compunds into one inject?? do you still change the drawing needle before drawing from each vial??

sure reuse draw needle. very careful with it. it never gets touched or touches anything but the stopper. put cap back on and place open end first in the wrap the syringe came in and fold closed. reuse about 12 wks

i do the same thing. 18g to draw with. use 23 or 25 to inject. i reuse the draw up a few weeks. if im doing two compounds i still use it because i put it all in the same syringe anyway. just make sure when u take it off the syringe u draw up in, you immediatly put it on a new syringe and back in the plastic ready for next time. thats the way they do it at the HRT doctor's office as well. if its good enough for a nurse to do its good enough for me. just be smart. dont touch it and even when putting the cap back on it dont let the sides touch the needle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity