How often do you eat red meat?

• Daily

Votes: 126 50.0%
  • A Few Times Per Week

Votes: 118 46.8%
  • Never

Votes: 8 3.2%

• Total voters
I use to eat it almost daily. However, I've changed my diet considerably and probably touch it maybe once a week at most.

Been eating a pound of red meat a day for the last 6 months. I can now grow a full beard in a single day, my dick is three inches longer, and I can get women pregnant simply by looking at them.

And my name is Chuck Norris :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

George Farah was saying he doesnt let Kai Green eat red meat because it can sits undigested like gum for days and causes abdominal distention. Sounds like Bro Science to me. Any truth to this?

George Farah was saying he doesnt let Kai Green eat red meat because it can sits undigested like gum for days and causes abdominal distention. Sounds like Bro Science to me. Any truth to this?

... How do discern this remark as "Bro Science"? And yes, I can more than speculate there is truth to this. Earlier part of last year, after growing tired of eating scrambled eggs tuna and chicken, I tried consuming only hamburger meat (93% fat free or higher) as a source of protein. At the end of the month my lower intestines looked like I had swallowed a small bowling ball from all the undigested waste. Bad idea.

I've also read other health concerns due to consumption of red meat. So, as I stated previously before, zero red meat for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly you came to the wrong thread. This is for people who eat red meat...so why post?

In bold...

For the record I've been eating red meat daily for quite a while, with no ill effects. However, my taste for it has decreased lately, so I'm thinking of eating only on the weekends (my non training days).

Your preferences?

Understandably, it does seem odd that I would reply to the topic, which at the surface is looking for a response from red meat eaters only. And clearly only looking to quantify the amount being consumed.

However, upon reading Adonis' follow-up post, he he mentions his concern for "ill effects", to which I speculate this to be his foremost reasoning for asking others to quantify their red meat consumption.

I did not have time to post a more thorough response to go along with my "zero" reply, though the topic is worthy of a more thorough response...

I don't eat red meat because I weigh the ill effects to be greater than the benefits. I think that Adonis statement of "ill effects" alludes to an underlying question of a sliding scale between benifit as a nutrient source, and to what extent it becomes a danger...

I don';t really like meat and only eat it because I need the protein to build.

I don';t really like meat and only eat it because I need the protein to build.

what does your diet look like then? out of curiosity is your blood type a?

... How do discern this remark as "Bro Science"? And yes, I can more than speculate there is truth to this. Earlier part of last year, after growing tired of eating scrambled eggs tuna and chicken, I tried consuming only hamburger meat (93% fat free or higher) as a source of protein. At the end of the month my lower intestines looked like I had swallowed a small bowling ball from all the undigested waste. Bad idea.

I've also read other health concerns due to consumption of red meat. So, as I stated previously before, zero red meat for me.

Is your blood type ab? I am asking this because after studying this for some time it seems these people have a predisposition to red meat specifically. 0 blood types need meat in there diet Ive found or generally eat alot of red meat. A seems like they are opposite and usually are big time protein shakes mostly carb oriented. AB is a mixture of fish white meat sources.

Is your blood type ab? I am asking this because after studying this for some time it seems these people have a predisposition to red meat specifically. 0 blood types need meat in there diet Ive found or generally eat alot of red meat. A seems like they are opposite and usually are big time protein shakes mostly carb oriented. AB is a mixture of fish white meat sources.

That's an interesting perspective, and may have some truth to it... However, I would think blood type wouldn't affect the rate of digestion would it?

I don't know my blood type.

That's an interesting perspective, and may have some truth to it... However, I would think blood type wouldn't affect the rate of digestion would it?

I don't know my blood type.

Im not considering rate of digestion , but more so what type of food your body agrees with. So the reason your body has a harder time digesting it could simply mean that its not optimal for you to be consuming it.

when you eat salmon or other fatty foods nuts avocados , french fries do u experience the same thing

Just made a bunch of sausage, 30% venison, 70% boston butt, all smoked, some w/ fresh jalapeno, some w brown sugar, could eat this stuff every day, but...

Literally just drooled on myself reading this...

I voted daily. At least 6 days a week, might not get any in on a cheat day, but generally my dinner (5th meal of the day) protein source is either a 6-7 oz steak, or 8 oz of lean beef fried in coconut oil. I switch it up each week or i get burnt out and lose my taste for it. Once in a great while i'll switch to turkey burgers for dinner tho

Im not considering rate of digestion , but more so what type of food your body agrees with. So the reason your body has a harder time digesting it could simply mean that its not optimal for you to be consuming it.

when you eat salmon or other fatty foods nuts avocados , french fries do u experience the same thing

... I have IBS (irritable bowl syndrome). Natural peanut butter, although only used as a cheat meal, causes massive gas and feel stopped up. Feels like it won't digest properly.

However, salmon and less rich fatty foods I'm ok with.

I'm exactly the opposite. I process red meat much better than chicken. A big steak and a bowl of rice and im hungry two hours later. But a chicken breast keeps me full for 3-4 hours

Clearly you came to the wrong thread. This is for people who eat red meat...so why post?

Really, this thread is ONLY for people that eat red meat?? Uhhh then why have a check box that says never?
This post was for all BB's to reply and see what people are doing.

I for one cut out my red meat 100% about 10 years ago, but to each its own. Now if someone cares about how I feel not eating red meat I will answer them, just like if someone cares if you eat 2lbs a day. Until then don't try and slam someone that was just replying to the original question!

Really, this thread is ONLY for people that eat red meat?? Uhhh then why have a check box that says never?
This post was for all BB's to reply and see what people are doing.

I for one cut out my red meat 100% about 10 years ago, but to each its own. Now if someone cares about how I feel not eating red meat I will answer them, just like if someone cares if you eat 2lbs a day. Until then don't try and slam someone that was just replying to the original question!

Quiet down and read the title of the thread.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp