Votes: 126 50.0%
  • A Few Times Per Week

Votes: 118 46.8%
  • Never

Votes: 8 3.2%

• Total voters
Nice grammar skills.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Proper English is rarely ever used on forums but only corrected by someone that is too insecure to just let the argument pass. Ahh yes the keyboard warrior. Here this is for you. You’re making something out of nothing and are be a fool. Back to the original question, which was not an all or nothing answer. What if the question were, how often do you have a cheat meal, when dieting for a show? Would you have slammed someone for saying “I don’t ever have a cheat meal”? Ahhh yes maybe you would because you are not here for anything other then to be a pain in the ass. Oh and save the others and me the time and if you want to reply just PM me.

Is this a joke? Go play in traffic bro!

I shoot for 1 red meat meal per day. Sometimes I get 2-3/day, but a minimum of one. I try to eat a variety of proteins for different amino acid profiles for my other meals.

Anyone use it alot to bulk? I was gonna try and eat about a pound to two a day during my bulk to see if it helps.

Anyone use it alot to bulk? I was gonna try and eat about a pound to two a day during my bulk to see if it helps.

I do. I love red meat and for me, it processes a lot fast than does chicken. that's just me though. I eat it everyday, love the way it taste and when I do a good bulk I include as much as I can responibly afford. I need to find more bulk places now that I have a new freezer. I go to costco but looking for even better places for red meat.

Added flat iron steaks to my pre contest prep and wow do I love them. My body processes sashimi, steak tar tar and rare steak really well. I feel you digest raw foods better than over cooked foods such as chicken breast or any other over cooked meat. It digest really easy for me and my mood strength and pumps are much better with rare cuts of steak. I also start to tighten up and lose body fat but since it does contain a lot trans fat I make sure I limit it to max 1lb a day. Sometimes just 10-12oz's.

And as far as off season red meat makes my strength and stamina to threw the roof. Pumps are great even when not on gear. Red meat is the best protein source without a doubt.

Added flat iron steaks to my pre contest prep and wow do I love them. My body processes sashimi, steak tar tar and rare steak really well. I feel you digest raw foods better than over cooked foods such as chicken breast or any other over cooked meat. It digest really easy for me and my mood strength and pumps are much better with rare cuts of steak. I also start to tighten up and lose body fat but since it does contain a lot trans fat I make sure I limit it to max 1lb a day. Sometimes just 10-12oz's.

And as far as off season red meat makes my strength and stamina to threw the roof. Pumps are great even when not on gear. Red meat is the best protein source without a doubt.

How do you prep them? Just sear the outsides on the grill outside or cook it inside etc?

How do you prep them? Just sear the outsides on the grill outside or cook it inside etc?

I get my char-broiler to about 400 degrees put the steak on then let the grill get to 500. I let it stay on 500 for about a minute and a half, flip it then let it get back to 500 let it sear for about another minute and a half. Comes out with a good sear and is usually pretty raw in the middle(which is the way I want it to be) most people think I'm crazy when they see me eat it like this but it's really no different than eating sashimi or rare cooked salmon or tuna

Eat it every day, even during prep. Been "splurging" and eating bison @ least 2-3 x week. Either a strip or ribeye. Other days eat top round or filet. I just bought a new Weber Genesis grill and it has a sear option that gets the grill super hot and sears in the grill marks. Like 650-700 degrees, and they come out restaurant quality.

I only get red meat when my wife lets me have it. She thinks it's bad for me. I try to tell her... but, I see a lot of chicken in my future. :)

**broken link removed**

About 12-14lbs of rump a week

**broken link removed**

About 12-14lbs of rump a week

Isn't that a terrible choice?

8 oz grass fed post workout for every workout.

I eat red meat daily. Sometime several times daily.

I've never had an issue getting lean/ripped, as long as i watched my sodium and fat.

During the winter months, I'll eat a ton of red meat from all the tasty animals I kill.

During the warmer months, I'll eat more fish (which hopefully i catch!), turkey and chicken. Turkey burgers or chicken on the grill are always good.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws