over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reducing Hematocrit

Omega-Red

Registered
Just thought i would share this for what its worth. I have been struggling with hematocrit levels for the past 1 1/2 year or so levels were up at 57/58 cruising or blasting, it actually sucks because i have high hct on even low doses of gear i.e:- 250mg test per week even running this dosage for 16 weeks. What made it even more annoying was 12 week interval donations done fuck all to reduce it either.

Anyway i decided i would run an experiment on myself to see whati could do via alternative remedies. Firstly i lost a good amount of bf%, secondly i incorporated a fixed cardio regime all year round , atleast 3-4 30 minute sessions per week and i do it purely for the heart so i go hard increasing intensity every 5-10 mins. Next i went on 8 week donations which started to begin reduction , thirdly i did a lot of research into fruits and incorporate these into my diet everyday and run the following stack religously:- Garlic caps, ginger caps, tumeric caps, green tea, gingko biloba and green tea.

Now i am down to 50 and below on hematocrit test, during my cycle (week 12) of 700mg primo / 750mg deca ( two well known blood thickeners). I am happy with this and yet again i have found that these natural remedies alongside good nutrition choices help hugely with side effects, another thing that was in the shitter was my cholestrol, because i just ate like shit , now since i have carb cycled, including good fats every single day and lots of fruit this has massively improved. I dont actually have any omega 3 caps because my cholestrol looked like shit on them , a few capsules on a shitty diet wont do anything so i was just fooling myself. Main fat sources for me to do this are almonds, EVOO, Coconut oil and free range eggs.

I just thought i would put this out there because there is a lot of talk on gear etc but i dont hear much on actual side effects, i think when you are putting these harsh chemicals in your body you need as much anti-oxidants and blood purifiers as you can ,if you research into things like garlic, ginger, celery, fresh fruits / veg, tumeric , etc it is amazing what they can do for your health.

Another thing i have noted is i have not caught any colds or illness running this even despite living with family / gf etc who have all been terribly ill.

Last edited:
Interesting post this issue comes up a lot here. It seems to be more of a problem as we age most of us as you mentioned donate blood to keep our levels under control. It appears that diet, cardio and supplements have little or no effect and that gear is the direct cause? With that in mind I do the double red blood cell donation every four months to keep my levels within range.

Interesting post this issue comes up a lot here. It seems to be more of a problem as we age ost of us as you mentioned donate blood to keep our levels under control. It appears that diet, cardio and supplements have little or no effect and that gear is the direct cause? With that in mind I do the double red blood cell donation every four months to keep my levels within range.

Ageing is associated with Inadequate hepcidin production. Which has been demonstrated in a few clinical settings, may cause the prevalence of age related iron overload. Therefore an increase in one's HH. Exogenous Testosterone exhibits a pronounced effect on suppression of hepcidin. A double whammy on hepcidin suppression. .

Then when we throw into the mix of hypoxia (Sleep apnea), inadequate hydration levels or another underling condition(s) ie; smoking, cardiovascular diseases, renal insufficiency that alters the indices of our RBC's. This compounds the overall raising effect of our HH.

Omega Red, glad to see this approach has helped in lowering your HH. I know this has been a long on going problem you've been dealing with.

I would venture to presume, the two main culprits on lowering your HH, is that you adding fruit and cardio to your regiment.

Last edited:
I have noticed that double RBC donations E4 mo. lower my HH better than whole unit donations E2 mo.

Diet has helped me alot with my HH levels. With diet and donations i stay on the lower range even with a good cycle.

Donations every 2 months keep me below 51.recently I have become lazy and waited about 4 months and my hematocrit was 54. My advice is stay hydrated and do cardio at least 4 times a week .i have read that grapefruit helps but I haven't actually tried it

Donations every 2 months keep me below 51.recently I have become lazy and waited about 4 months and my hematocrit was 54. My advice is stay hydrated and do cardio at least 4 times a week .i have read that grapefruit helps but I haven't actually tried it

Grapefruit may help but it may also increase toxicity if taken along with orals...

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Grape fruit does help make sure you dont take any meds and hour before or after eating.

OP i suffer from the same high levels even donating every 2 months on just a trt dose of 125mg. Ive found staying well hydrated, donating blood, cardio and diet have reduced it somewhat. Also black and green tea play a role in dropping the numbers. Next time u donate drink tea up to your donation time and you will find your levels dropped..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131