over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Resmed Airfit 20 leaking

Have you tried a new nozzle, not mask?

I use that mask and I've not had an issue for about a year.

Ordered a new nozzle and also a Chinese knock off of the mask.. so will see if I can fix the old one and if the new one is any good.

I use the same mask and it does the same thing. I just figured that was how it was. How does it bother you?? Do you have a high amounts of air flowing?
This is exactly what I thought as well. I believe I've replaced two elbow attachments in 3 years, and both had a small amount of air coming out. My thought process was it's a release/purge valve. I sleep great with it regardless. Did you check the myAir app on your phone to see if there was air being released? That's an option within the app.

i have the same one and it leaks a little from that spot but seems like not enough to make a difference..

This is exactly what I thought as well. I believe I've replaced two elbow attachments in 3 years, and both had a small amount of air coming out. My thought process was it's a release/purge valve. I sleep great with it regardless. Did you check the myAir app on your phone to see if there was air being released? That's an option within the app.

Yes, there is a release pressure valve on the elbow. It's not silent.

Maybe the increase in pressure is causing it to make more noise?

Yes, there is a release pressure valve on the elbow. It's not silent.

Maybe the increase in pressure is causing it to make more noise?
Good to know I appreciate that. Thanks

Pretty sure there is a certain amount of air supposed to be able to escape there. Think I read for breathing out C02

I know some air comes out on mine. The MYAir app shows a full seal with no leaks

When my elbow comes in I'm going to make a video showing everyone what noise it should make

There is a light hissing sound, where else is your exhaled breath going to go too?

I have also noticed this hissing can change if you take the machine to another country. I travelled to Spain and took my machine/mask and the hissing was louder. I assumed due to the voltage/power being different.

Where the hose clicks into the mask it’s supposed to swivel. Of course the is a minor amount of leaking. I show zero mask leaks on the app. I’m not sure if this person is feeling that or something else. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Where the hose clicks into the mask it’s supposed to swivel. Of course the is a minor amount of leaking. I show zero mask leaks on the app. I’m not sure if this person is feeling that or something else. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Again, it's easier for me to just make a video to capture the noise between a broken connection and a sealed connection.

From what you're saying your connection sounds like it's broken and trust when I say if that's the case and you get a new one it'll make a world of difference.

Also, that app is fucking useless unless you drilled 10 holes in your line. And at that point it shouldn't be taking a genius to detect an air leak lol.

I suspect they make them to only last a few months. I used to use the same mask for about a year. When i got insurance to cover my cpap, they recommended i replace virtually everything once at least every three months. Seems like a money grab

Alright guys, quick update. Got the elbow and replaced. Now it makes ZERO noise.

If you hear ANY leaking noise from around the elbow when wearing your mask then buy a new elbow. Trust me, your mask is not working to its full potential.

Alright guys, quick update. Got the elbow and replaced. Now it makes ZERO noise.

If you hear ANY leaking noise from around the elbow when wearing your mask then buy a new elbow. Trust me, your mask is not working to its full potential.
I checked mine last night by putting my hand around it to feel. Not even a whisper. I’ve got 2-3 old elbows in a bag in my closet for emergencies. I checked them too just to see and they all seal just fine. Maybe you got a shitty lot or just a rough sleeper and tuggin the shit out of your hose. 🤷🏽

Cage

All I use are the nasal pillows. I started out with a large nose piece then I got to try the nasal pillows and love them. At first they are a little hard to get used to....kind of a mind over matter scenario.lol. Now they're great..super light weight and stay in place well. I sleep on my back, and both sides with no interference from the hose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131