mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RetiredArmy's journey to the Midwest Gladiator Nov 2017 (Sponsored by Viking(Solberg

Was not motivated at all today.. got the required workout in and that's it. I attribute it to a long fucking day yesterday which started at 830am and being outside for the Cubs game in the cold and in the bleachers and not getting home until 10pm last night. The only good that happened yesterday was the Cubs lost[emoji51]... I felt sore from yesterday and my right elbow was a little sore. Going to take Sunday and Monday to rest. The Mk677 is kicking my ass too... Tired all the time and I get 5 or 6 hours of good sleep and then I'm up and can't fall back asleep around 6 or 630am. It will be two weeks on Monday since I took it with 1 night I missed because I forgot. Hopefully the next few days I get some nice rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I've been slipping... worked out 3xs this week and doing some leg and shoulders tomorrow. Things have been going well, took my 1st shot of test on Sunday since 2 weeks. Nothing new to report, on track and still motivated!

Chest today.. felt really good but not truly motivated today.. did a little of the tren spray, made me sweat more but didn't give me the extra gear I needed. Nevertheless I did put up 245 8x on bench today, I'm going till I hit 10 then I willbump up my sets on bench 10 lbs.... going to switch it up and do legs and shoulders tomorrow

Today was a better day.. still felt a little gassed during workout but I did a full shoulder day along with squats barbell lunges and lying leg press and finished it up with abs. Even though I was tired I just kept in going, maybe a result of the tren spray... going to do a week on of it and two weeks off. Did 8 plates in each side on leg press for 10 on my last set... new PR for me. I usually stick with 7. I have done 8 in each side but only for 6 reps. I think I'm getting in my head about my diet, I don't know how I lost almost 5 pounds but it happened. Down to 175 today after I worked out. I need to stop weighing myself all the time I think. Day off tomorrow, have to help the parents move their patio furniture from garage to their patio and get them some lunch. My dad has issues with his shoulders right now and my mom shattered her wrist two weeks ago which required surgery, they are a hot mess

Still keeping up with the workouts... definitely going well just a little more sore than usual, my elbows are sore for some reason and most of my joints feel a little off, must mean the deca is finally out of the system for sure.Had s nice back workout yesterday and did a personal best on 2 exercises, not by much just 10lbs more ham I usually go up and I did it in list of 4 sets. Trying to avoid going crazy on adding the weights. I have to remember I'm only on 200mg a week of Test now and not any other goodies. Couldn't put anything in yesterday as I couldn't get into PM all day or night. On another note I am finished with my two classes and school until Jun 7.A,s in both the diet and nutrition class and my health and wellness class. Next classes are 400 level classes, 6 to go!

Did chest and legs today.. good workout keeping my numbers the same. Still can't get over 180 I guesss it's just not in the cards. Unless I eat like shit, then I could probably gain 10 pounds, but eating relatively clean I don't think it will happen. Looks like I will be going in the middleweight divisikn but that's ok. Have messed up schedule this week, last week of school for the kids so here's a lot of end of school year activities thy are doing so I have to get my workouts in while I can. Tomorrow doing some arms,Thursday off and Friday hit back and shoulders

Well I took 3 days off because of a shoulder issue I talked about in another thread. Going to change up all workouts for a month or 2 until my shoulder heals up a bit. I killed my legs today and it felt good.
Squats warmup 10x135
10x185
10x205
10x225
8x245
Barbell lunges 3x10 of 135
Lying leg press 8 plates total warmup x10
10x 12 plates
10x14 plates
8x16 plates
Seated calves 4x20 90 lbs
Seated leg extensions 4x135
Lying ham curls 4x130
Then some arm since I missed
All machine 4x10 seated bicep curl 65 lbs
Arm extension 4x10 each arm at 70 Ln
Rope tricep pulldown 4x10 60 lbs
Machine tricep seated 4x10 120
Iced my shoulder after for precautionary reasons and still feel good

Did a little back yesterday just medium weight, norhjng to crazy then last night I decided to go back and do the Murph challenge which is 1 mile run 200 push ups 100 squats 100 pull ups which I wouldn't do because of my shoulder so I added 50 to push up and squats and then another mile run. In between that I went to the white Sox game with my family. Wife took a nice picture of me with one of my daughters.. m youngest is my mini me.. very vocal, attitude but very generous and caring

Attachments

• IMG_1485.JPG
    IMG_1485.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 110
Did chest today, it was the first time I was kind of hesitant to work out but I have to test my shoulders somehow. Did all machines, no barbells or dumbells today. I may get back to dumbells but I may take a break from those for a few weeks. Today was medium weight I would say about 60% of my capacity. Did incline press on the machine. Machine bench, cable crossovers and dumbbell pullovers. I made sure I was not bending my arm or using my shoulder too much. Everything went well no problems to report

Today was done back and arms did 5 exercises for arms 3 tricep including rope pulldowns and 2 machines. Did dumbbell hammer curls and machine preacher curls. Then back did 5 exercises also. Medium weight and henctje last set went up to 75%. Everything felt good, pain is staring to go away also. Tomorrow I'm going to six flags with my older daughter and then Saturday training again legs and abs!

Nice log man. Six flags is tons of fun grab the front seat of king de ka for your boy steelz !

Took the weekend off and did chest today. Nothing new really. Still no dbell flys but stuck to the machines for the most part. I also did abs today. Wasn't really feeling all that into it today but got through it. I'm glad that for the most part if I lose my motivation for a day or 2 I still end up getting my work in. Couldn't Day that a year ago.just weird that some days I feel like rhhis is the best ever and some days I don't want to do anything or skip a day or 2. I'm thinking of doing a separate log for the gh. I t would only be about 2 months long. Maybe it wouldn't beneficial to me to see if the pharm stuff is worth it

Sometimes just going through the motions of the workout is enough to turn the whole day around. Keep it up man, been reading through your log and I'll definitely be following along!

Took the weekend off and did chest today. Nothing new really. Still no dbell flys but stuck to the machines for the most part. I also did abs today. Wasn't really feeling all that into it today but got through it. I'm glad that for the most part if I lose my motivation for a day or 2 I still end up getting my work in. Couldn't Day that a year ago.just weird that some days I feel like rhhis is the best ever and some days I don't want to do anything or skip a day or 2. I'm thinking of doing a separate log for the gh. I t would only be about 2 months long. Maybe it wouldn't beneficial to me to see if the pharm stuff is worth it

Haven't updated for a few days.. got 2 workouts in 3 days. Shoulder doesnt seem like an issue anymore, did a regular back routine no restrictions and felt good. Very hectic this past week with my daughters dance recita and the other ones Birthday party. However today I thought I wasn't going to get the opportunity to work out. I had to take my oldest to her dress rehearsal for her dance performance tomorrow and this place is like 45 minutes from my house. Instead of sitting around I looked up where the nearest gym was, there was an LA fitness less than a mile down the road, paid 15 dollars(a little steep for a non member but it was worth it. I feel rejuvenated again

A fellow dance dad?! Glad I'm not the only one, lol. And good on you going and making the best of the downtime and getting a workout in! Glad you feel better after going!

Haven't updated for a few days.. got 2 workouts in 3 days. Shoulder doesnt seem like an issue anymore, did a regular back routine no restrictions and felt good. Very hectic this past week with my daughters dance recita and the other ones Birthday party. However today I thought I wasn't going to get the opportunity to work out. I had to take my oldest to her dress rehearsal for her dance performance tomorrow and this place is like 45 minutes from my house. Instead of sitting around I looked up where the nearest gym was, there was an LA fitness less than a mile down the road, paid 15 dollars(a little steep for a non member but it was worth it. I feel rejuvenated again

A fellow dance dad?! Glad I'm not the only one, lol. And good on you going and making the best of the downtime and getting a workout in! Glad you feel better after going!

Yeah it's funny, the moms really eat it up that I'm always there and I've been recruited to help them with moving stuff around and volunteer for some of their performances next year. Didn't realize until she made the Jr. company performance team how much time and effort goes into it for these girls. It takes just as much time almost for what we do except their dancing and learning new routines. I love it though, makes me proud and I'm sure you are too of yours.

Did some legs and abs yesterday morning and then it was my daughters recital. Since I really don't have anyone to look at my physique besides my wife and she just tells me you look a little bigger is all I have to go by. If there is one thing I can honestly say I noticed is my triceps. I like how they look. This is just a picture from after my daughters show and I was totally relaxed and hadn't done any arm work for a couple days. Anyway I'm proud so I guess that's all that counts for now
IMG_1599.JPG

Chest and tricep today... felt refreshed today, talked to a few people and feel like my passion for this is back.
Chest machine incline all sets as follows 4x12, 10,8 with a drop set on 2 exercises incline and bench. Did those 2 all up to 225 some pulldowns, cable flys tricep rope pulldowns and 2 machine exercises for triceps. Tomorrow back and bis

Did some legs and shoulders did some lateral raises. Machine shoulder press, rear delts
Then did squats warmup 12x135
10x185 8x225 6x275 then a drop set of 135 and did 25 of them
Barbell lunges 3x10 135, 145 155
Lying leg press same count as squats 10,12,14,16 total in descending count.. Overall good feeling, tomorrow is an off day

I'll be so happy when I get back to squats and deadlifts, lol. Any direct hamstring work in your routine? I like to start every leg day with a hamstring exercise, standing, seated or lying curl curls. I just feel like it helps stabilize and warm up everything prior to getting into heavier compound work.

Did some legs and shoulders did some lateral raises. Machine shoulder press, rear delts
Then did squats warmup 12x135
10x185 8x225 6x275 then a drop set of 135 and did 25 of them
Barbell lunges 3x10 135, 145 155
Lying leg press same count as squats 10,12,14,16 total in descending count.. Overall good feeling, tomorrow is an off day

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner