over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reusing Syringes

FilthyMick

Registered
Is it common/OK to reuse your syringe for when u have to shoot a few cc's of a few compounds just as long as your change the needle?
Is this risking an infection in some way, i would assume its ok right?

Needles and syringes are so cheap I don't see any reason to recycle them. You want to be as sterile as possible to lower chances of infection.

It's common to mix stuff in the same syringe for one poke, and changing to a smaller gauge pin for the jab itself. Then you put the pins and syringe into a sharps container and move on to your next.

I agree and i get what your saying, but where lies the chance for an infection from using the same syringe for two different pokes(different needles), anyone?

Major risk. once u remove the needle from you, you have traces of blood, oil from aas and skin, not to mention skin, possible hair reminence and any bacteria floating around... hell, breathing on it, youre blowing all the dirt and shit accumulated in your nose... just painting a nasty picture. If you miss or hit a vein, pull it out, ditch the pin and get a new one. If its your last pin, then mistake number one. Dont ever have "only one pin". My rule is ALWAYS have 10, you willl never run out

Low life, cheap, hard up, nasty, fucking bastards need to buy new needles.

Ive got nearly 600 29g slins and nearly 2000 21gs pins and syringes ranging from 3 to 12 ml..... coming out my ASS!!!

There is absolutely no way in hell I would ever...eh, EH , EVER reuse a pin on anything. In fact, vet syringe and needles are just as sterile and easily available at local chain retail animal-feed-tractor-supply stores wink wink

Major risk. once u remove the needle from you, you have traces of blood, oil from aas and skin, not to mention skin, possible hair reminence and any bacteria floating around... hell, breathing on it, youre blowing all the dirt and shit accumulated in your nose... just painting a nasty picture. If you miss or hit a vein, pull it out, ditch the pin and get a new one. If its your last pin, then mistake number one. Dont ever have "only one pin". My rule is ALWAYS have 10, you willl never run out

Low life, cheap, hard up, nasty, fucking bastards need to buy new needles.

Ive got nearly 600 29g slins and nearly 2000 21gs pins and syringes ranging from 3 to 12 ml..... coming out my ASS!!!

There is absolutely no way in hell I would ever...eh, EH , EVER reuse a pin on anything. In fact, vet syringe and needles are just as sterile and easily available at local chain retail animal-feed-tractor-supply stores wink wink

He means the syringe not the pin.

And yes you've be fine as long as your careful and store somewhere clean.

I never re-use. Seriously - you have the money for gear but you are wincing at the cost of barrels? The place I get my barrels is $4.49 for 25 - hardly a dent in any gear users wallet (considering the cost of our compounds and ancillaries).

I do daily injections of my acetate ester gear and twice a week for my long estered compounds. I always do different barrels for each poke, drawing with a larger needle and switching to a smaller needle for the actual jab.

Don't be cheap. Period.

Bro, bottom line, it is never worth reusing. The question is why? Pins and syringes are so easily found, and in comparison to the amount that we spend on this sport it would be not the smartest thing to reuse anything. first of all you should/must drawback, that alone tell you me not to reuse. . . not a good idea to save a syringe that has blood particle in it. Also, it's expose to the air once you remove the pin -no matter how well you store it. don't do it.

I wont reuse anymore, but my first cycle was done with gear that came in sachets from one of our sponsors, and i preloaded each syringe to 5ml and used each one for 5 shots. in hindsight, this was a bad idea an i wouldnt do it again, but i didnt have any problems doing it.

I get a 100 for about 16.00. Just look over the web. They are cheap as heck. No reason to reuse.

Whoa! Can't believe anyone would consider it. :eek:

Last edited:
Bro, it's so hard to believe, but it's done and done daily. People seriously need to reconsider such protocol of reusing pin, syringes, not drawing back, and always cleaning the rubber stopper on vials. It's these situation that bring the community in question that the usage of these substances are dangerous.

Bro, it's so hard to believe, but it's done and done daily. People seriously need to reconsider such protocol of reusing pin, syringes, not drawing back, and always cleaning the rubber stopper on vials. It's these situation that bring the community in question that the usage of these substances are dangerous.

Yeah, but I thought only the rec users did this. :(

Only a fool, and a cheap one at that, would even risk compromising the sterility of their protocols...why add risk for no reason other than a few bucks?

I re-use the barrel with short esters. I toss it after about 3 uses or within the 7 days, which ever comes first. Been doing it for years and never had an infection knock on wood.

Is it common/OK to reuse your syringe for when u have to shoot a few cc's of a few compounds just as long as your change the needle?
Is this risking an infection in some way, i would assume its ok right?

I dont think its worth the risk. Pins/syringes are cheap and readily available.

Not worth the risk considering the price. But from what you spoke of I would be surprised if you would have any problems, just not worth the risk. Also if you end up in a vein and need to restick there is no need to switch pins. The needle would have "picked up" anything on your skin already from the first stick so if the area was sterilized there is nothing to be "picked up." People used to say never reuse the needle (pin) that you used to push through the rubber stopper and to always change the pin after drawing it up. This too is not necessary and is not even done in medical practice. Just use a new sealed one each time to be safe b/c they are cheap and thoroughly clean the stopper and inject area prior.

Not worth the risk considering the price. But from what you spoke of I would be surprised if you would have any problems, just not worth the risk. Also if you end up in a vein and need to restick there is no need to switch pins. The needle would have "picked up" anything on your skin already from the first stick so if the area was sterilized there is nothing to be "picked up." People used to say never reuse the needle (pin) that you used to push through the rubber stopper and to always change the pin after drawing it up. This too is not necessary and is not even done in medical practice. Just use a new sealed one each time to be safe b/c they are cheap and thoroughly clean the stopper and inject area prior.

I changed pins my first cycle then on my second i said fuck it and tryed the same one i drew with because i seen docs do it all the time. It never hurt me any.. Just saved about half my pins! Maybe i am cheap. But im not stupid. I dont do it every poke i just recently came up short and my syringes were still in the mail so i had to do what i had to do.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner