over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don’t Fill Your Syringes Days Ahead

Back in the 80s sustanon 250 came in pre filled syringes with 18 gauge needles ouch lol
I remember. It sounded like paper tearing pressing the needle in. Had a friend that loved these so I tried them multiple times. Not for me!

I accept that you believe that. But you do not know that. How could you unless you’ve done some lab testing?
thanks, my world would have CEASED TO EXIST without your precious and highly valued response & acknowledgment. I dont care if you dont believe me., I dont have a dog in this fight either lol. relax

and sure ill play devils advocate, why would a compound degrade in a plastic syringe being stored unless the plastic was the problem.

here you go jackass, please continue to work on your contributions to the board as they are meager at best.

In general, storing oil-based drugs and compounds in prefilled syringes should not result in a significant loss of potency if the syringes are properly sealed and stored under appropriate conditions. However, it is important to note that the stability of a drug can depend on a variety of factors, including the specific drug and formulation, the storage conditions (e.g., temperature, light exposure), and the container and closure system.

Some drugs may be more sensitive to certain types of containers or storage conditions than others. For example, some drugs may be more prone to adsorb to the surface of certain materials, or may be degraded by exposure to light or oxygen. Therefore, it is important to follow the manufacturer's storage and handling instructions for each specific drug and formulation.

Additionally, it is worth noting that prefilled syringes may have advantages over other types of containers for certain applications. For example, they can provide more accurate dosing and reduce the risk of contamination or needlestick injuries. However, they may also be more expensive than other container options, and may not be suitable for all types of drugs or formulations.

Here are some examples of drugs that are commonly available in pre-filled syringes (THESE DONT DEGRADE )

1. Epinephrine - used for emergency treatment of severe allergic reactions
  2. Insulin - used to control blood sugar levels in diabetes
  3. Adalimumab - used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions
  4. Enoxaparin - used as an anticoagulant to prevent blood clots
  5. Methotrexate - used to treat cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriasis
  6. Filgrastim - used to stimulate the production of white blood cells
  7. Hydromorphone - used as a pain reliever
  8. Vitamin K - used to treat bleeding disorders and reverse the effects of certain blood-thinning medications
  9. Sumatriptan - used to treat migraines
  10. Fentanyl - used as a pain reliever and anesthetic.
The stability and potency of oil-based anabolic drugs stored in prefilled, vacuum-sealed, airtight syringes can be affected by various factors, such as the quality of the drug, the type of oil used as the solvent, the storage conditions (temperature, light exposure, etc.), and the duration of storage. However, the use of prefilled syringes for drug administration has become increasingly common, and many drugs are formulated and packaged specifically for use in prefilled syringes to improve safety, convenience, and accuracy of dosing.

While there is no definitive answer to whether storing oil-based anabolics in prefilled syringes can affect their potency over time, it is generally recommended to follow the manufacturer's instructions for storage and use to ensure maximum stability and efficacy of the drug. Some drugs that are commonly available in prefilled syringes include insulin, epinephrine, heparin, and some vaccines. It is always advisable to consult a healthcare professional for specific guidance on drug storage and administration.

this is exactly what i do its all wiped down and put away.
Yea I’ve used the same 18 for well over a year and zero issues. Now the one thing I never do is water based shit without a dash of an oil. Old habit I’ve had one bad shot and it was pharma grade Too shelf UpJohn winny the bottle was perfect but somehow I had one shot in it go bad I had previously mixed low doses eq with winny but it was right b4 a show and I was doing site injections and my left bi got it bad wound up pulling like 27 cc of pink shit out of my arm mind you my delts and right bicep were all fine. Since then winny, dball, or suspension all gets a dash of test in it.

i swab the vials each time and new tip, so how is it not sterile . the loader is safely put away .
I don’t see how your not unless you aspirate blood into the system

Ive dont up to18 hours before. Solvent/alcohol and plastic don't sit well together for extended periods of time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws