over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH on training days, Ipamorelin on off days

Might be the weakest and most evasive argument i’ve ever seen anyone give to support their position

shoulda just said “trust me bro”
Science backed with real world experience is weak?!?! Sounds like you're the one that is weak bro. I never pushed my protocol on anyone so no one needs to "trust me bro". Find someone else to troll. I was simply trying to help the OP, as there's no way he should be using that much HGH when he's already insulin resistant. That's a formula for diabetes. Anyone that would back that is being careless.

I've read studies in the past, but beyond that I've also experimented with 4-6iu's slin w/ HGH as well as 10iu's slin w/ HGH. I saw more from the lower dose of slin, so at least with me and my body I believe that Dat was correct. But the beauty of bodybuilding is everyone reacts differently. I've seen this time and time again when prepping different guys for comps.
I’m genuinely asking as I’m a research and studies guy. Do you have the studies you could post up supporting this?

I don’t think anyone would disagree that you should use as little insulin as possible to get the most results.

But at the other end, if done correctly with all the factors dialed in, more insulin will yield more results as well.

Science backed with real world experience is weak?!?! Sounds like you're the one that is weak bro. I never pushed my protocol on anyone so no one needs to "trust me bro". Find someone else to troll. I was simply trying to help the OP, as there's no way he should be using that much HGH when he's already insulin resistant. That's a formula for diabetes. Anyone that would back that is being careless.
You never cited any science

saying you “read a study in the past” does not count as citing science

furthermore, your “real world experience” is limited to yourself since you also vaguely claim “different guys for comps” as references to your argument

nobody is “trolling” you

just pointing out that your argument is full of holes and baseless

you wanna be a Dat disciple? Go right ahead, I’m here as the voice of reason for those who may not know how to separate actual science from a peptide peddlers psuedoscience

Btw, op already stated he’s type 1

learn how to read

I’m genuinely asking as I’m a research and studies guy. Do you have the studies you could post up supporting this?

I don’t think anyone would disagree that you should use as little insulin as possible to get the most results.

But at the other end, if done correctly with all the factors dialed in, more insulin will yield more results as well.
Those studies were posted all over dat's forum, which obviously doesn't exist any longer. I had all of the studies I was interested in pulled over to my old laptop, but unfortunately it crashed last year. Lost all that info, but most is still locked in my head. So no, I can't produce these studies at this given time. Guess Southern Muscle is right and I don't shit about what I'm talking about.

IMO, more insulin doesn't yield more results in terms of lean muscle gain. Sure you'll gain weight, but I've never been a fan of packing on water weight. I don't ever let myself get above 12% bf as I like the lean look. To many guys use to much slin and blow up into the Michelin man. Slin = more glycogen which we know will cause the body to hold more water. I like to use slin on my refeed days, to refill glycogen quickly. Produces amazing pumps and for someone like me with a high metabolism it helps to prevent muscle protein degradation (MPD) during intense workouts. And the added bonus is it allows me more bang for my buck when using HGH as I commented earlier it produces more GH receptors for GH to bind to.

That's my take, so do what you will with it. I'm not pushing any of my philosophies on anyone, other than clients who pay me a nice chunk of money to look their best on stage.

Those studies were posted all over dat's forum, which obviously doesn't exist any longer. I had all of the studies I was interested in pulled over to my old laptop, but unfortunately it crashed last year. Lost all that info, but most is still locked in my head. So no, I can't produce these studies at this given time. Guess Southern Muscle is right and I don't shit about what I'm talking about.

IMO, more insulin doesn't yield more results in terms of lean muscle gain. Sure you'll gain weight, but I've never been a fan of packing on water weight. I don't ever let myself get above 12% bf as I like the lean look. To many guys use to much slin and blow up into the Michelin man. Slin = more glycogen which we know will cause the body to hold more water. I like to use slin on my refeed days, to refill glycogen quickly. Produces amazing pumps and for someone like me with a high metabolism it helps to prevent muscle protein degradation (MPD) during intense workouts. And the added bonus is it allows me more bang for my buck when using HGH as I commented earlier it produces more GH receptors for GH to bind to.

That's my take, so do what you will with it. I'm not pushing any of my philosophies on anyone, other than clients who pay me a nice chunk of money to look their best on stage.
Just branded yourself incompetent
congrats

Somehow I read enough to earn myself a BS in chemisty w/ a biology minor. So go back to your factory job and quite busting my balls. Your insecurities are shining through.
Yes yes, trying to personally attack me because you look like a fool

hilarious
E4E5253F-F424-4C84-B6B8-115C09FA7548.gif

I respect everyone’s opinion and approach. You prefaced with IMO so respect for doing that.

Insulin isn’t anabolic, but anti-catabolic and used in the right context is very powerful. The top bodybuilders now and over the last 10 years are proof of that I think we can all agree.

On here it’s always best to have studies or citations when making a claim like that (even if you have a degree). Or say it’s a theory or opinion. Just trying to help you on here as there are a lot of sharp and intelligent guys on this board. 😊

I respect everyone’s opinion and approach. You prefaced with IMO so respect for doing that.

Insulin isn’t anabolic, but anti-catabolic and used in the right context is very powerful. The top bodybuilders now and over the last 10 years are proof of that I think we can all agree.

On here it’s always best to have studies or citations when making a claim like that (even if you have a degree). Or say it’s a theory or opinion. Just trying to help you on here as there are a lot of sharp and intelligent guys on this board. 😊

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...n-on-weaker-bodypart-days.176149/post-3230751

Damnit how did I miss this study. We must argue now. 🤣 🤣

Very cool. I want to dig more into the research now as I always believed insulin had to be anabolic in the sense that we use it in bodybuilding.
Just going to drop these in here as well for anyone interested. I need to brush up on my study pulling skills. LOL

Insulin and insulin-like growth factor-I enhance human skeletal muscle protein anabolism during hyperaminoacidemia by different mechanisms.​

Insulin: the other anabolic hormone of puberty​

There’s a few more as well around it’s anabolic abilities with bone as well.

Somehow I read enough to earn myself a BS in chemisty w/ a biology minor. So go back to your factory job and quite busting my balls. Your insecurities are shining through.
So of course you're a scientist, a rich and successful coach of top athletes, can't prove shit because all those studies are no longer available but, goes without saying, your word is more than enough. This is teh interwebz and my unit is 24 inches and I discovered Alzheimer.
10 posts since you joined and already insulting respectable members only because you can't substantiate your claims.
Nice start buddy. Enjoy your stay.

You know for someone who claims to be so highly educated in the sciences, you’ve yet to quote anything remotely backed by science. You made claims, got asked to back them up and you came back with nothing but verbal attacks. Bravo you are today’s Pro Muscles’s Biggest Loser!

And yes, everybody in this thread is laughing at you. You big smart science guy!

Yeah you fucking factory worker!!!

Im still trying to wrap my head around why this was suppose to be an insult?

Bets on m302_imola living in mom’s basement?

giphy.webp

I assume he’s claiming to be a white collar genius biologist and SM is a poor blue collar factory worker in a Pittsburgh steel mill lol
No No I get that. I guess I just find it in extremely bad taste, but I'm sure thats what he was going for.

I respect anybody who pulls their weight, regardless of what they do for work.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131