over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH on training days, Ipamorelin on off days

Overvecht

Newbies
Hello engineered human beings.

Currently I’m training 3 times a week and was thinking about taking 6-10iu HGH pre workout and then on off days take 100mcg CJC no dac with 250mcg Ipamorelin first thing in the morning. I don’t wanna take HGH everyday since I’m type 1 diabetic and insulin resistance makes controlling blood glucose extremely hard for me.

What are your thoughts on this protocol. Im running 500 test 500 mast and 700 DHB currently

In the off chance that you are actually being serious I’m going to be nice today. 😊

Do not do that.

That is a LOT of DHB though. I cringe at the amount of PIP you likely have. Lol

I woud not do GH pre-workout any more, there is a greater chance that it could cause hart enlargement, better safe than sorry. Do it post wt or before bed

Instead of asking just do it and start a log and post about your findings. Although I will say I would recommend atleast 400mcg Ipamorelin.

I woud not do GH pre-workout any more, there is a greater chance that it could cause hart enlargement, better safe than sorry. Do it post wt or before bed
Really? Where did you read or heard that?

Not sure why you'd use HGH preworkout especially if you have insulin resistance. I'm assuming you use preworkout carbs. So then you inject a 6-10iu dose of HGH w/ that much glucose circulating in your blood stream. Sounds like even more insulin resistance if you ask me. I prefer using HGH at night when glucose should be at bare minimum. #2 timing of HGH would be morn about an hour before fasted cardio. Let's not forget HGH releases fatty acids into the bloodstream around the 1.5 hr post injection time. So if there's not a lot of glucose present then the body can burn those fatty acids thus burning fat and leading to a leaner physique. I'm fine w/ you using the CJC no dac/Ipa combo in the morning, again for mostly fat burning purposes, but using that combo at night would be more optimal, as it would help restore your natural nightly GH pulse.

In the off chance that you are actually being serious I’m going to be nice today. 😊

Do not do that.

That is a LOT of DHB though. I cringe at the amount of PIP you likely have. Lol
It’s not that bad. I brew my own. 1ml a day at 100mg/ml doesn’t give me any issues

Not sure why you'd use HGH preworkout especially if you have insulin resistance. I'm assuming you use preworkout carbs. So then you inject a 6-10iu dose of HGH w/ that much glucose circulating in your blood stream. Sounds like even more insulin resistance if you ask me. I prefer using HGH at night when glucose should be at bare minimum. #2 timing of HGH would be morn about an hour before fasted cardio. Let's not forget HGH releases fatty acids into the bloodstream around the 1.5 hr post injection time. So if there's not a lot of glucose present then the body can burn those fatty acids thus burning fat and leading to a leaner physique. I'm fine w/ you using the CJC no dac/Ipa combo in the morning, again for mostly fat burning purposes, but using that combo at night would be more optimal, as it would help restore your natural nightly GH pulse.

Not everyone eats carbs pre /intra workout. Also, the FFA blood levels is barely getting going at 90 minutes. It’s rocking from hour 2.5-4

The best way to use GH and not impact insulin sensitivity is 1.5-2h pre workout, bolus per day.

I do not have insulin resistance, I’m saying that IF I get insulin resistance the consequences are much more severe. I have a much harder time controlling blood glucose then and will run 180-200 BG. During and after my workout I’m most insulin sensitive so my train of thought was to combat the resistance by taking it pre workout. Currently I do not take any carbs with my training. I can do that, but I always thought that insulin and HGH should not be taken close to each other. That’s why people don’t eat right after taking HGH right?

Not everyone eats carbs pre /intra workout. Also, the FFA blood levels is barely getting going at 90 minutes. It’s rocking from hour 2.5-4

The best way to use GH and not impact insulin sensitivity is 1.5-2h pre workout, bolus per day.
Thanks for the information. Is it then best only to take on training days?

@Elvia1023 gave you the best answer. And no matter which route you take, as a type 1 diabetic you will need to track everything as he said to gauge it all.

What I personally would do first is get blood work to check your HGH and IGF levels. Also would want to know A1C, fasted glucose average and insulin.

From there I’m assuming you’re either on the insulin pump or use Humalog, fiasp or novolog and based on the stage some lantus at night. I’d assess your current daily intake of insulin from both fast and slow acting.

It’s very common in type 1 diabetics to have the higher insulin numbers unless you have exercise.

After checking all that I would then proceed. I’m a numbers guy so like to approach it smart in cases like this.

BUT, if you wanted a place to just start, I personally would take HGH at 2-4iu daily. I would add in fasted cardio on days you don’t train- this can be a walk outside even. And use the HGH prior to exercise.

That’s far more consistent than trying to use higher amounts of HGH some days than peptides on others which could create confusion in the body.

What you may find which is why I suggested blood work is that you have suppressed IGF from being a type 1 diabetic and the low dose HGH could restore those levels and some sense of glucose balance in return. You will just need to log your numbers and adjust accordingly.

My wife is a type 1 diabetic and I have a very good friend who competes at the national level that is one as well. For him in particular the peptides always made it worse. HGH in proper balance always helped.

Just my experience and what I would do. Either way log it all so you can adjust with whatever you decide.

Instead of asking just do it and start a log and post about your findings. Although I will say I would recommend atleast 400mcg Ipamorelin.
Like 400mcg once a day? Or would 250 twice be more beneficial?

@Elvia1023 gave you the best answer. And no matter which route you take, as a type 1 diabetic you will need to track everything as he said to gauge it all.

What I personally would do first is get blood work to check your HGH and IGF levels. Also would want to know A1C, fasted glucose average and insulin.

From there I’m assuming you’re either on the insulin pump or use Humalog, fiasp or novolog and based on the stage some lantus at night. I’d assess your current daily intake of insulin from both fast and slow acting.

It’s very common in type 1 diabetics to have the higher insulin numbers unless you have exercise.

After checking all that I would then proceed. I’m a numbers guy so like to approach it smart in cases like this.

BUT, if you wanted a place to just start, I personally would take HGH at 2-4iu daily. I would add in fasted cardio on days you don’t train- this can be a walk outside even. And use the HGH prior to exercise.

That’s far more consistent than trying to use higher amounts of HGH some days than peptides on others which could create confusion in the body.

What you may find which is why I suggested blood work is that you have suppressed IGF from being a type 1 diabetic and the low dose HGH could restore those levels and some sense of glucose balance in return. You will just need to log your numbers and adjust accordingly.

My wife is a type 1 diabetic and I have a very good friend who competes at the national level that is one as well. For him in particular the peptides always made it worse. HGH in proper balance always helped.

Just my experience and what I would do. Either way log it all so you can adjust with whatever you decide.
First of all, thank you for your extensive reply. I appreciate it.

My A1C I know and I wear a glucose monitor to monitor my glucose 24/7. Insulin would be zero I think haha. I will look into a igf and hgh test to see if it’s available to me.

I have used Ipa once before. I think it was 200mcg 2-3 times a day. I think it did have effect since I got some carpal tunnel symptoms.

I have read a thing about eod dosing of hgh to be as efficient as daily dosing, hence my question. At this time morning fasted cardio is not really an option. I wake up at 4am to work and don’t get home until 9-10 pm. So I barely get 6 hours sleep a day. That’s another reason I was thinking about the 3 times a week pre workout, since post workout im most insulin sensitive and might offset some of the resistance.

I will think about it and log everything. I do that already with everything. I’m super anal about everything. All my food and training is logged. And all my carb intake is logged with my insulin intake and even what type and how I administered it(IM/subq/IV), so logging will be easy to do.

Im curious tho, what can I track to log this accurately?

First of all, thank you for your extensive reply. I appreciate it.

My A1C I know and I wear a glucose monitor to monitor my glucose 24/7. Insulin would be zero I think haha. I will look into a igf and hgh test to see if it’s available to me.

I have used Ipa once before. I think it was 200mcg 2-3 times a day. I think it did have effect since I got some carpal tunnel symptoms.

I have read a thing about eod dosing of hgh to be as efficient as daily dosing, hence my question. At this time morning fasted cardio is not really an option. I wake up at 4am to work and don’t get home until 9-10 pm. So I barely get 6 hours sleep a day. That’s another reason I was thinking about the 3 times a week pre workout, since post workout im most insulin sensitive and might offset some of the resistance.

I will think about it and log everything. I do that already with everything. I’m super anal about everything. All my food and training is logged. And all my carb intake is logged with my insulin intake and even what type and how I administered it(IM/subq/IV), so logging will be easy to do.

Im curious tho, what can I track to log this accurately?
Happy to help. We get a lot of trolls and newbies on here lately. Nice to have someone actually serious. Lol

No matter which path you take monitor your carb intake, glucose levels and daily insulin intake against your HGH/and or peptides. Essentially what you likely do now. I’m sure you wear a CGM so shouldn’t be too hard.

If it were me, I’d still stick to the 2-4 units of HGH in your system to keep levels consistent even if you can’t do morning cardio. On those days I’d take it at night personally.

I’m not saying peptides can’t be effective in cases where you can’t tolerate HGH which is the case for a handful. But in then case you can, it’s hard to beat the effects of using real HGH vs trying to time the peptides and keep up with it all. Especially in your case as a type 1.

Like 400mcg once a day? Or would 250 twice be more beneficial?

In my experience with all the GHRP's you can dose them fairly low expect Ipamorelin. The likes of GHRP 2/6 doses of 100-200mcg are great especially when combined with a GHRH. Hexarelin is probably the strongest in many ways and 100mcg is a nice dose for that but anywhere from 50-200mcg is good. When it comes to Ipamorelin I would be dosing it at 250mcg+ and that is per shot. It has a longer active life and I always got good results (plus amazing sleep) when I high dosed it pre bed. When I write high dose I mean 750mcg and up to 1mg in one shot. For the other GHRP's I usually kept the dose between 50-250mcg but done a few experiments with higher dosing. I know guys who had good results dosing Ipam lower and approx 250mcg per shot so starting that once daily and moving up to twice daily could be good for you. Starting too low is never a bad thing and you can just gradually build up the dose going from response and see what you prefer. I see you have run it before so you know what to expect so maybe go with 250mcg twice daily and increase the dose to 300mcg and so on if you have the budget to do that. GHRP-2 is another good option and I would dose that in the day with 1 big shot of ipam prebed when I used peptides.

I didn't go into the fact you are a type 1 diabetic because I figured it would be a given no matter what you run you would need to be very careful and monitor/log everything. I am also sure you will know far more about the condition and how you respond than any stranger online and I see you wrote you are super anal about things so that's great as you obviously have to be more careful when it comes to using gh boosters. Just start low and gradually increase the dose and see what you prefer and your plan definitely sounds solid to me.

Happy to help. We get a lot of trolls and newbies on here lately. Nice to have someone actually serious. Lol

No matter which path you take monitor your carb intake, glucose levels and daily insulin intake against your HGH/and or peptides. Essentially what you likely do now. I’m sure you wear a CGM so shouldn’t be too hard.

If it were me, I’d still stick to the 2-4 units of HGH in your system to keep levels consistent even if you can’t do morning cardio. On those days I’d take it at night personally.

I’m not saying peptides can’t be effective in cases where you can’t tolerate HGH which is the case for a handful. But in then case you can, it’s hard to beat the effects of using real HGH vs trying to time the peptides and keep up with it all. Especially in your case as a type 1.
Thank you for taking the time again. I have 10mg ipa en 4mg cja nd. I have 3 kits hgh on order so I will use the ipa first and log everything and then do the hgh and see what works best for me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws