over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH on training days, Ipamorelin on off days

In my experience with all the GHRP's you can dose them fairly low expect Ipamorelin. The likes of GHRP 2/6 doses of 100-200mcg are great especially when combined with a GHRH. Hexarelin is probably the strongest in many ways and 100mcg is a nice dose for that but anywhere from 50-200mcg is good. When it comes to Ipamorelin I would be dosing it at 250mcg+ and that is per shot. It has a longer active life and I always got good results (plus amazing sleep) when I high dosed it pre bed. When I write high dose I mean 750mcg and up to 1mg in one shot. For the other GHRP's I usually kept the dose between 50-250mcg but done a few experiments with higher dosing. I know guys who had good results dosing Ipam lower and approx 250mcg per shot so starting that once daily and moving up to twice daily could be good for you. Starting too low is never a bad thing and you can just gradually build up the dose going from response and see what you prefer. I see you have run it before so you know what to expect so maybe go with 250mcg twice daily and increase the dose to 300mcg and so on if you have the budget to do that. GHRP-2 is another good option and I would dose that in the day with 1 big shot of ipam prebed when I used peptides.

I didn't go into the fact you are a type 1 diabetic because I figured it would be a given no matter what you run you would need to be very careful and monitor/log everything. I am also sure you will know far more about the condition and how you respond than any stranger online and I see you wrote you are super anal about things so that's great as you obviously have to be more careful when it comes to using gh boosters. Just start low and gradually increase the dose and see what you prefer and your plan definitely sounds solid to me.
Thank you for taking the time to write this up for me. I have a large knowledge about insulin and anabolics and a lot of experience too but not with GH or peptides. I will take up your advice and work my way up with the ipa. See how I like it this time this way. After that I will try HGH and see how I like that

Did you just make that up? You can't just say something like that then leave us hanging...

Copied from a few years ago by one of our greatest 💪

^^^^^^ from a get big as fucking possible outlook yes I can agree on those protocols, but from a grow and be as safe as possible point of view (and this is just my personal belief and theory) I would stick to a post workout dosing only. Taking gh and slin and then going to the gym on stimulants and what not, going in training hard and increasing your heart rate even more and then introducing some serious IGF raising growth substances can't be good for your heart, I would rather dose those thing post workout after my heart rate has come down and use those substances for recovery purposes only (of course growth and recovery). I just feel there is a higher chance for even more increased heart growth dosing them pre workout then basically giving your heart a workout with those in your system, I'm probably totally wrong but this is what logical thinking brings me to. So I would error on the side of caution and not for sure knowing the effects.

^^^^^^ from a get big as fucking possible outlook yes I can agree on those protocols, but from a grow and be as safe as possible point of view (and this is just my personal belief and theory) I would stick to a post workout dosing only. Taking gh and slin and then going to the gym on stimulants and what not, going in training hard and increasing your heart rate even more and then introducing some serious IGF raising growth substances can't be good for your heart, I would rather dose those thing post workout after my heart rate has come down and use those substances for recovery purposes only (of course growth and recovery). I just feel there is a higher chance for even more increased heart growth dosing them pre workout then basically giving your heart a workout with those in your system, I'm probably totally wrong but this is what logical thinking brings me to. So I would error on the side of caution and not for sure knowing the effects.

Dante?

if I give GH before training, its main effect comes only after training, including the highest blood level.... respectively, the highest levels are after three hours of IM

This, thank you!

Does that mean if you take your HGH post workout and your girl suddenly wants to have sex you can't because you can't get your heart rate up with HGH in your system?

To Overvecht, do you manipulate your insulin intake around your workout hoping to make it work in your favor? Like a larger dose of short/medium acting before the session? Might make sense to have a bit extra high insulin levels when the glucose is highest from the GH. So maybe pre-workout GH dosing with enough insulin to cover it. Insulin for the workout "Hyperemia" advantage as well lol. I never tried the new Fiasp but that might give better control around workouts?

Spacing the GH and insulin apart is just something some believe in whereas others think just the opposite, both high at the same time would be advantageous.

To Overvecht, do you manipulate your insulin intake around your workout hoping to make it work in your favor? Like a larger dose of short/medium acting before the session? Might make sense to have a bit extra high insulin levels when the glucose is highest from the GH. So maybe pre-workout GH dosing with enough insulin to cover it. Insulin for the workout "Hyperemia" advantage as well lol. I never tried the new Fiasp but that might give better control around workouts?

Spacing the GH and insulin apart is just something some believe in whereas others think just the opposite, both high at the same time would be advantageous.
So far I have tried up to 5iu pre workout and it did not elevate my glucose levels one bit.

I have tried before taking insulin before a workout with 30-50 HBCD while working out. I stopped and will try again later to see if really see or feel a difference. Yanking up insulin means I have to accommodate that with carbs.

I don’t really feel that much difference between fiasp and novorapid/aspart/humalog. Fiasp is a bit quicker when injected subq, but I almost always inject IM. I do feel tho that fiasp is a little less potent. I need more units for the same effect. It does wear out a bit quicker I feel. Like within 3-4 hours instead of 4-5 with fast acting insulin.

So far I have tried up to 5iu pre workout and it did not elevate my glucose levels one bit.

I have tried before taking insulin before a workout with 30-50 HBCD while working out. I stopped and will try again later to see if really see or feel a difference. Yanking up insulin means I have to accommodate that with carbs.

I don’t really feel that much difference between fiasp and novorapid/aspart/humalog. Fiasp is a bit quicker when injected subq, but I almost always inject IM. I do feel tho that fiasp is a little less potent. I need more units for the same effect. It does wear out a bit quicker I feel. Like within 3-4 hours instead of 4-5 with fast acting insulin.
I like fiasp as a non diabetic. But my wife says the same thing as you and she has to stick to novolog. Fiasp hits fast because of its structure, but the body adapts fast and it doesn’t last as long. For a type 1 I don’t see that being as beneficial as Humalog or Novolog.

I wouldn’t try to manipulate insulin too much around your workouts as a type 1 either. We’ve tried it over the years and it’s just too hit or miss with my wife and and my friend who competes. Just do 50g of carbs and 10-20g EAA’s intra like most do and make that part of your carb intake for the day. Gets the job done and prevents fluctuations.

I woud not do GH pre-workout any more, there is a greater chance that it could cause hart enlargement, better safe than sorry. Do it post wt or before bed
^^^ohhh now he tells us

..so my shoe size & my heart growed?!! 😞

I like fiasp as a non diabetic. But my wife says the same thing as you and she has to stick to novolog. Fiasp hits fast because of its structure, but the body adapts fast and it doesn’t last as long. For a type 1 I don’t see that being as beneficial as Humalog or Novolog.

I wouldn’t try to manipulate insulin too much around your workouts as a type 1 either. We’ve tried it over the years and it’s just too hit or miss with my wife and and my friend who competes. Just do 50g of carbs and 10-20g EAA’s intra like most do and make that part of your carb intake for the day. Gets the job done and prevents fluctuations.
Oh for real? I thought I was crazy. Fiasp works okay for me for like a few weeks. After that I’m shooting a pen a day. I use it sparingly when I utilise quick carbs with easy digestible protein so I don’t drop after hour 4.

Yeah I found that 40gr HBCD with EAA, works best I think. More than that makes me go up slowly and I don’t want to inject a lot of insulin pre workout because as you said, it could go both ways

Oh for real? I thought I was crazy. Fiasp works okay for me for like a few weeks. After that I’m shooting a pen a day. I use it sparingly when I utilise quick carbs with easy digestible protein so I don’t drop after hour 4.

Yeah I found that 40gr HBCD with EAA, works best I think. More than that makes me go up slowly and I don’t want to inject a lot of insulin pre workout because as you said, it could go both ways
You are not crazy. That’s exactly what happens with my wife. It works great for a few weeks and then it doesn’t work at all. Novolog is the only one that’s consistent for her.

Sounds like you’ve found the sweet spot on carbs intra workout. I would stick with that.

I do not have insulin resistance, I’m saying that IF I get insulin resistance the consequences are much more severe. I have a much harder time controlling blood glucose then and will run 180-200 BG. During and after my workout I’m most insulin sensitive so my train of thought was to combat the resistance by taking it pre workout. Currently I do not take any carbs with my training. I can do that, but I always thought that insulin and HGH should not be taken close to each other. That’s why people don’t eat right after taking HGH right?
Insulin will actually upregulate more GH receptors for HGH to bind to if timed properly. I use to pin 5-6 iu's of Humulin R about 1.5 hrs before my workout. Then have my preworkout meal 30 mins later then pin the HGH before walking into the gym. I believe 6 iu's slin was the upper limit though as far as upregulating GH receptors. If you go over 6iu's you get diminshing returns. But I'd cautious you in using HGH while being insulin resistant. Having carbs after pinning HGH will not blunt the GH release induced by HGH because HGH is exogenous GH, now using peps like CJC-1295 no DAC/GHRP2 after carbs will blunt the GH release as this is an endogenous GH pulse.

Insulin will actually upregulate more GH receptors for HGH to bind to if timed properly. I use to pin 5-6 iu's of Humulin R about 1.5 hrs before my workout. Then have my preworkout meal 30 mins later then pin the HGH before walking into the gym. I believe 6 iu's slin was the upper limit though as far as upregulating GH receptors. If you go over 6iu's you get diminshing returns. But I'd cautious you in using HGH while being insulin resistant. Having carbs after pinning HGH will not blunt the GH release induced by HGH because HGH is exogenous GH, now using peps like CJC-1295 no DAC/GHRP2 after carbs will blunt the GH release as this is an endogenous GH pulse.
Sounds like some DAT B TRUE psuedoscience

Sounds like some DAT B TRUE psuedoscience
Dat might have been a lot of things, but still the smartest mofo I've ever ran across, and I've been in this game for a long time. I also don't spit off shit I haven't tried personally. Science is great, but what makes sense on paper doesn't always pan out in reality. That's often why you have to test shit out yourself.

Dat might have been a lot of things, but still the smartest mofo I've ever ran across, and I've been in this game for a long time. I also don't spit off shit I haven't tried personally. Science is great, but what makes sense on paper doesn't always pan out in reality. That's often why you have to test shit out yourself.
that’s rich

so what’s your basis for saying that anything above 6ius of slin is a diminishing returns scenario with regard to gh receptor upregulation

that’s rich

so what’s your basis for saying that anything above 6ius of slin is a diminishing returns scenario with regard to gh receptor upregulation
I've read studies in the past, but beyond that I've also experimented with 4-6iu's slin w/ HGH as well as 10iu's slin w/ HGH. I saw more from the lower dose of slin, so at least with me and my body I believe that Dat was correct. But the beauty of bodybuilding is everyone reacts differently. I've seen this time and time again when prepping different guys for comps.

I've read studies in the past, but beyond that I've also experimented with 4-6iu's slin w/ HGH as well as 10iu's slin w/ HGH. I saw more from the lower dose of slin, so at least with me and my body I believe that Dat was correct. But the beauty of bodybuilding is everyone reacts differently. I've seen this time and time again when prepping different guys for comps.
Might be the weakest and most evasive argument i’ve ever seen anyone give to support their position

shoulda just said “trust me bro”

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner