over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH on training days, Ipamorelin on off days

No No I get that. I guess I just find it in extremely bad taste, but I'm sure thats what he was going for.

I respect anybody who pulls their weight, regardless of what they do for work.
Lol oh of course - he’s being a fuck face. Same as that other loser who came in here a few months back and said anyone who makes less than 250k is poor 🤦‍♂.

Lol oh of course - he’s being a fuck face. Same as that other loser who came in here a few months back and said anyone who makes less than 250k is poor 🤦‍♂.

🤣 I had that in my response but thought nobody would get it! Damn, should have left it.

"Unless you make under 250k a year, than you're just a poor fucking loser"

I respect everyone’s opinion and approach. You prefaced with IMO so respect for doing that.

Insulin isn’t anabolic, but anti-catabolic and used in the right context is very powerful. The top bodybuilders now and over the last 10 years are proof of that I think we can all agree.

On here it’s always best to have studies or citations when making a claim like that (even if you have a degree). Or say it’s a theory or opinion. Just trying to help you on here as there are a lot of sharp and intelligent guys on this board. 😊
yes, anti-catabolic hence why I said it helps w/ MPD. Appreciate you, but I could careless what people on here think about me. I never stated that science proves this the only method. I posted to help. Southern Muscle just picking and now the band wagon starts cause I'm a newbie here. I can save my newbie knowledge then. The beauty of most forums is you get great minds chiming in to help people or to broaden knowledge. Doesn't seem that way on here unfortunately.

And whoever said I insulted Southern Muscle first go back and read this thread in fact "read" was in the insult

yes, anti-catabolic hence why I said it helps w/ MPD. Appreciate you, but I could careless what people on here think about me. I never stated that science proves this the only method. I posted to help. Southern Muscle just picking and now the band wagon starts cause I'm a newbie here. I can save my newbie knowledge then. The beauty of most forums is you get great minds chiming in to help people or to broaden knowledge. Doesn't seem that way on here unfortunately.

And whoever said I insulted Southern Muscle first go back and read this thread in fact "read" was in the insult
F96A9AF3-D4D6-434B-BAF7-143C0AAE731E.gif

I could careless what people on here think about me.
I fixed that for you.

idk-why.gif

This forum has high standards because it has the greatest minds on it.

Just about every top competitor, pro or coach is on, watches or has been on this forum.

All the best on your journey. ✌️

Science backed with real world experience is weak?!?! Sounds like you're the one that is weak bro. I never pushed my protocol on anyone so no one needs to "trust me bro". Find someone else to troll. I was simply trying to help the OP, as there's no way he should be using that much HGH when he's already insulin resistant. That's a formula for diabetes. Anyone that would back that is being careless.
Haha broooo I’m not insulin resistant but I’m already diabetic lolllll😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity