over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana, Just rice?

Just rice.....He say's he's been eating 5 rice meals and 1 protein meal for 4 weeks. In his prior video he says he was off steroids for 4 weeks....He went in for blood work to be prescribed IGF, Test etc..........Any coincidence that eating mainly just carbs for 4 weeks, no test and then getting bloodwork? Would it help decrease your test levels in order for him to get a greater weekly dose prescribed to him?

Want to be popular?

Be anti about everything

do everything opposite with what everyone is doing

tell everyone what works sucks and go against the grain of what works

steroids are illegal and scheduled? Fuck it just put yourself out there and risk legal trouble and youll make a name for yourself. Its freaking crazy that back in the day in the 90's Duchaine, Palumbo, Phillips, Sarcev, and yours truly Dante Trudel were very open and honest about steroids in print and what did it get us? We all got investigated or busted for being open mouthed about steroids. Made examples of. No doubt about that at all..(it was proven and said to me "He writes all about steroids in Hardcore Muscle magazine!" <-- that came straight from an arresting officers mouth later on..........nowadays i look on with a shocked glare at guys daring to inject stuff into themselves on youtube....listing out their cycles on youtube verbally, just rampant self incriminating.....its so puzzling to me after what ive been thru that the powers that be dont seem to go after people with a fervor like they used to. They used to follow Duchaine all over the place over here in Carlsbad.

Oh yea back to becoming popular..... everyone wants the secret to why pros are huge and why the guy reading this isnt so all these guys who got really famous figured it all out if you give them the "anti" to it all to the masses....it gives them the secret and puts them into a frenzy. All you have to do is say "they all use this and that and say things matter of factly"....even though how the hell would some guy who lives in a 5 mile radius if a certain state ever know what some pro bodybuilder (who he doesnt know from adam) does juicewise 3000 miles away from him....but that doesnt matter...be the anti guy and give everyone what they want ...THE SECRET...be the rebel!

Its hiliarious how many people buy into it and follow it all like sheep. I could come into this forum tommorow and say "guys im going to tell you all something, I really shouldnt say this but im going to let this out....all the pros have been using this compound from South America called "compound X"...and they have been doing it for years and im going to let people know about it...its really hard to come by but its what has made the great separation in the massiveness of pro bodybuilders from the local middle of the road bodybuilder"...and i could keep carrying that tune for months and it would spread like wildfire because "oh god finally the secret is out!".....and finally we know.....and it would be all bullshit. Its pure comedy of what is going on in the bbing industry of late.

Hard training and heavy training? Has proven itself out for decades hasnt it? Now the big battle cry is "you dont need to train hard anymore" LOL....and these guys are making names for themselves.

For decades bodybuilders have created themselves on larger than normal protein intakes - i mean the god damn proof is in the pudding isnt it? How do you differentiate yourself? Go the opposite way with it...."guys you can eat rice 5 times a day...thats all you need to do"...yes a carbohydrate...an energy source that does pretty much nothing else but be an energy source...thats now the secret.

So you no longer need to train hard or heavy, you no longer have to eat more protein than the layperson, everything is all about drugs (<--drugs sell) and training and eating dont matter much, along with 8 hour arm training, feeder sets with 10lb dumbells (no PMMA from dr casavantes to gain 6 inches on your arms and 4 inches on your shoulders in the last 8 years when you used to have 18 inch arms)....constant made up fights with other individuals and bashing and calling out people on youtube so people click on the videos....who is dating who, who is bashing who, who said shit about who and 20 to 40 year old men cant wait to find out the newest gossip.....its pretty much has become a big joke.

So i just gave you the path to becoming popular in bodybuilding.
1) be the anti guy to anything that works because bodybuilders always think its a mad conspiracy and they arent being told something
2) be controversial and bash people
3) anything that happens in bodybuilding at all (an argument, Suzie breaks up with Jimmy, a bust, a racist slur, ANYTHING...) go on youtube and make a video of "your take on {insert event}"

As a guy who always was geeked on the science/performance side of things, and absolutely LOVED to train hard...and looked at all this as a massive challenge and an athletic endeavor.....its gotten so freaking embarrassing of late its ridiculous

Last edited:
Rice 5 times a day for gainzzzzzz sure why not...rich is huge you know?

I am 32 and I started following bodybuilding at 14. No one in any circle I was in had any idea about bodbuilders or bodybuilding. And supplements forget about it. My friends parents wouldn't even let them use creatine monohydrate because they thought it was "steroids". Shit most people had no idea what it was and I went to a very competive school for sports, a school that had every parent pushing their kid to be the latest in greatest in whatever sport they played.

The only reason I knew about creatine was because my dad was into lifting. He wasn't huge but he is 6-2 and had arms like Popeyes's with a lean frame.

These days people check in on Facebook when they walk in the gym and you hear mr joe shmoe talking about what pre workout they are using with their beats by dre on with shirts that say "Luke I am your spotter" or "no pain no gainz" they go home and pound their kombucha and wheat grass and post about how they killed it in the gym with a selfie with their shirt off. The whole gym atmosphere is different. Bodybuilding hasn't gone main stream but fitness and training is something that all sorts of people do now.

And you all of you have had this conversation. Your working out and someone taps you on the shoulder and starts asking you what supplements you take and if their protein powder is good and what pre workout you use. Their buddies brother told them to use a special protein post workout and a different one before bed and they ask if that's correct. Since your the biggest guy in the gym and are more impressive looking then his friends brother they want your opinion.
You can tell them anything and they will believe you because they are so naive and if they only took the supplements you did they could look like you.

You get my point. With this huge influx of newbs into our "scene" they are going to follow whatever the freakyish looking dude is going to say blindly Like sheep. They want to believe the stupid shit rich says because he must know the "secret" look at him. The same thing goes on in this board to an extent. We see a picture of big ramy at oxygen and people start talking about that he streamlines igf and drinks baby oxen blood. If only we can get both we will be huge.

Sooooo my point is it's a little bit of the above that has created him a huge following, a little bit of the disaster waiting to happen that you can't stop watching for some reason and he is a freak show. Times are different now then when we all first started training at the gym.

Fuck...think about it even the fat lazy fucks have a gym they can go to and get served pizza before they do their planks. what a time to be alive. I don't give a fuck though, I think yoga pants are here to stay and I am cool with that :cool:

is it only white rice? cuz we now know how he feels about black...
lol Rich is a clown. Cant be a fan of that physique. montrosity. 10-15 years from now will be the real freak show look. wait and see... imagine those inflated bodyparts after muscle loss. yikes.
-F2S

Of course, it's going to end badly for him. It's going to look absurd, if he's still alive in a few years which I doubt. But I sort of think he's "planned" for an early exit.

Years ago his angry ex-wife wrote on the net how Rich got some blood work done and labs supposedly showed imminent liver and kidney failure along with an enlarged heart but Rich never followed up on the labs against the docs orders. Instead he supposedly said something to the effect of, "Arnold was on dialysis for years it's no big deal" :confused:

Just rice.....He say's he's been eating 5 rice meals and 1 protein meal for 4 weeks. In his prior video he says he was off steroids for 4 weeks....He went in for blood work to be prescribed IGF, Test etc..........Any coincidence that eating mainly just carbs for 4 weeks, no test and then getting bloodwork? Would it help decrease your test levels in order for him to get a greater weekly dose prescribed to him?

Nah, why go through all that trouble for a measly 100mg extra test? Maybe he senses he is close to checking out so go low protein and no gear to stall the inevitable a bit?

And let's not just blame "kids" for many of these trainwreck media whores. Rich is not a kid, he's an old school guy who' sbeen around. Many older famous bodybuilders who are on the net are a complete mess and don't mind making a spectacle of themselves. Some rail against the new generations today, who they say know nothing about hard work and do too many drugs... but I'm like, "dude, have you looked in the mirror, you are a complete mess, where did your hard work get you?"

Last edited:
You get my point. With this huge influx of newbs into our "scene" they are going to follow whatever the freakyish looking dude is going to say blindly Like sheep. They want to believe the stupid shit rich says because he must know the "secret" look at him. The same thing goes on in this board to an extent. We see a picture of big ramy at oxygen and people start talking about that he streamlines igf and drinks baby oxen blood. If only we can get both we will be huge.

Times are different now then when we all first started training at the gym.

The media has changed things but people have always been looking for the secret. In the 70s and 80s kids didn't go on the internet, they went to the gym dealer who a lot of times had no qualms about selling steroids to a 15 year old kid. Or sometimes, a doctor prescribed the dbol instead to that same kid. I looked at Mike Quinn's Facebook and was reminded of how he said his dad had to threaten dealers at the gym because they were trying to get him on drugs as a young teen. More advanced bodybuilders were always looking for the secret too, whether it was Primo from Europe or cadaver gh.

Social media is disgusting in many ways but OTOH there's also a lot more knowledge and good information as well. Back in the day bodybuilders knew jack shit about what they were putting in their bodies and didn't know about the real risks, and many of the oldschool guys still don't know, they have been left behind knowledge wise. But they complain about the new drug-focused generation. They were the exact same, within the context of what was available.

The media has changed things but people have always been looking for the secret. In the 70s and 80s kids didn't go on the internet, they went to the gym dealer who a lot of times had no qualms about selling steroids to a 15 year old kid. Or sometimes, a doctor prescribed the dbol instead to that same kid. I looked at Mike Quinn's Facebook and was reminded of how he said his dad had to threaten dealers at the gym because they were trying to get him on drugs as a young teen. More advanced bodybuilders were always looking for the secret too, whether it was Primo from Europe or cadaver gh.

Social media is disgusting in many ways but OTOH there's also a lot more knowledge and good information as well. Back in the day bodybuilders knew jack shit about what they were putting in their bodies and didn't know about the real risks, and many of the oldschool guys still don't know, they have been left behind knowledge wise. But they complain about the new drug-focused generation. They were the exact same, within the context of what was available.

there u go. so many self-righteous "vets" have forgotten the past. what they were like and how it was 20 years ago or more. now they know it all and look down on the "noobs" who were just like them when they started.

Want to be popular?

Be anti about everything

steroids are illegal and scheduled? Fuck it just put yourself out there and risk legal trouble and youll make a name for yourself. Its freaking crazy that back in the day in the 90's Duchaine, Palumbo, Phillips, Sarcev, and yours truly Dante Trudel were very open and honest about steroids in print and what did it get us? We all got investigated or busted for being open mouthed about steroids. Made examples of. No doubt about that at all..(it was proven and said to me "He writes all about steroids in Hardcore Muscle magazine!" <-- that came straight from an arresting officers mouth later on..........nowadays i look on with a shocked glare at guys daring to inject stuff into themselves on youtube....listing out their cycles on youtube verbally, just rampant self incriminating.....its so puzzling to me after what ive been thru that the powers that be dont seem to go after people with a fervor like they used to. They used to follow Duchaine all over the place over here in Carlsbad.

Oh yea back to becoming popular..... everyone wants the secret to why pros are huge and why the guy reading this isnt so all these guys who got really famous figured it all out if you give them the "anti" to it all to the masses....it gives them the secret and puts them into a frenzy. All you have to do is say "they all use this and that and say things matter of factly"....even though how the hell would some guy who lives in a 5 mile radius if a certain state ever know what some pro bodybuilder (who he doesnt know from adam) does juicewise 3000 miles away from him....but that doesnt matter...be the anti guy and give everyone what they want ...THE SECRET...be the rebel!

Its hiliarious how many people buy into it and follow it all like sheep. I could come into this forum tommorow and say "guys im going to tell you all something, I really shouldnt say this but im going to let this out....all the pros have been using this compound from South America called "compound X"...and they have been doing it for years and im going to let people know about it...its really hard to come by but its what has made the great separation in the massiveness of pro bodybuilders from the local middle of the road bodybuilder"...and i could keep carrying that tune for months and it would spread like wildfire because "oh god finally the secret is out!".....and finally we know.....and it would be all bullshit. Its pure comedy of what is going on in the bbing industry of late.

Hard training and heavy training? Has proven itself out for decades hasnt it? Now the big battle cry is "you dont need to train hard anymore" LOL....and these guys are making names for themselves.

For decades bodybuilders have created themselves on larger than normal protein intakes - i mean the god damn proof is in the pudding isnt it? How do you differentiate yourself? Go the opposite way with it...."guys you can eat rice 5 times a day...thats all you need to do"...yes a carbohydrate...an energy source that does pretty much nothing else but be an energy source...thats now the secret.

So you no longer need to train hard or heavy, you no longer have to eat more protein than the layperson, everything is all about drugs (<--drugs sell) and training and eating dont matter much, along with 8 hour arm training, feeder sets with 10lb dumbells (no PMMA from dr casavantes to gain 6 inches on your arms and 4 inches on your shoulders in the last 8 years when you used to have 18 inch arms)....constant made up fights with other individuals and bashing and calling out people on youtube so people click on the videos....who is dating who, who is bashing who, who said shit about who and 20 to 40 year old men cant wait to find out the newest gossip.....its pretty much has become a big joke.

1) be the anti guy to anything that works because bodybuilders always think its a mad conspiracy and they arent being told something
3) anything that happens in bodybuilding at all (an argument, Suzie breaks up with Jimmy, a bust, a racist slur, ANYTHING...) go on youtube and make a video of "your take on {insert event}"

As a guy who always was geeked on the science/performance side of things, and absolutely LOVED to train hard...and looked at all this as a massive challenge and an athletic endeavor.....its gotten so freaking embarrassing of late its ridiculous

Cough:: Bostin Lloyd. It is such a dam shame when people like him and the "cash me outside" girl are making so much money. And it's not like they ever even intended to make money from what they do. It just happened because the general masses suck at life.

The more i thought about this the more i started to think maybe Piana has kidney problems.

a) he went and got bloodwork for an IGF prescription
b) looks like bloodwork came back
c) next thing you know he is lowering protein down to minute amounts and taking in carbs
d) he was speaking of how he wants to lower juice more and use IGF (again which would lessen load on kidneys)
e) we all know he is hooked and even if they said "you are going to die unless you are getting off...." he isnt ever going to get off, and will never stop eating multiple times a day even if they told him you need to lower your protein intake dramatically because he cannot give up the identity

..............I dont know...speculating but i know he has never had health insurance ever until recently.....

Last edited:

Dante, et al.,

Reminds me of a story Arthur Jones tells in his autobiography . . . which I quote from below:

A comparison of what Casey looked like at the start to what he looked like four weeks later makes it appear that
such results were simply impossible, but in fact they were true results. But a veterinarian who watched what happened
during that program, a man who was also interested in exercise, approached Dr. Plese and me afterwards and demanded
to know our ‘secret,’ said that he knew we were up to something since Casey’s results appeared to be impossible,
adding that he had not yet figured out our secret but knew that we had one.

So I gave Dr. Plese a wink, and then told the veterinarian . . . “All right, you have caught us; but I will not reveal
our secret unless you swear to keep it secret, because we want to get it onto the market before Joe Weider tries to steal
credit for our discovery.” And he readily agreed to guard our secret with his life if necessary.

Then I told him . . . “I am sure that you are aware that I spent many years in central Africa, sometimes in places
where no other white man ever went earlier. Well, a couple of years ago, on a trip up the Great, Green, Greasy Limpopo
river, as a famous author described it years ago, I found a place that had never previously been visited by white men.
An island in the middle of the river; and on that island I found a race of giant black men, the largest and by far the most
muscular men I had ever seen in my life. The size and appearance of these men, but only the men and not the women,
made it obvious that they were a simply extraordinary race of men, utterly unique; so there had to be a reason for their
size and obvious strength. And there were only three possibilities: genetics, exercise or nutrition. So I decided to
investigate all three possibilities.

“And, when I did so, I immediately eliminated any genetic factor, because these men were from the same race
that lived along the banks of the river, and these others looked like average, typical African natives. Next I looked at
the possible influence of their exercise or work; but that was also negative, because they did no exercise of any kind,
and did exactly the same amount and kind of work as all of the other natives, that is to say none.

“Which left only one possibility: some difference in nutrition. But it turned out that the men on the island ate
exactly the same things as the men on the shore, lived on a diet of fish and corn. So I suspected that perhaps the soil on
the island was somehow different and that this changed the nutritional value of the corn. But that also turned out to be
wrong; both the soil and the corn were identical in both places, on the island and ashore. I knew there had to be an
explanation, but initially could not discover it.

“Then, a bit later, purely by accident, I discovered their secret; it was a nutritional factor that resulted from a
difference in religion. The men on the shore worshipped a giant snake, while the men on the island had a different God;
they worshipped the giant Bull Elephant, and in their nightly conducted religious services, which were not attended by
the women, these men consumed the feces of the big elephants in order to demonstrate their subservience to their God.
“So quite obviously that had to be the secret that was responsible for their almost unbelievable muscular
development; obviously there were critical differences between snake shit and elephant shit; the snake shit did not
seem to help much, but the elephant shit obviously did have a very powerful component. So we tried to determine just
which part of the elephant shit was so effective; but failed in those efforts; eventually we realized that only pure
elephant shit produced the results we were after, if you broke it down into the various components it failed to work.
“So that is what we have been feeding Casey these last four weeks, and you saw the results for yourself; so you
cannot dispute just how well it actually works.”

Whereupon he asked us if we had any elephant shit left, and offered to buy it from us for his own use. So I
winked at Dr. Plese again, and said . . . “Well, I think we have some left; don’t we, Dr. Plese? It is expensive as Hell but
we will sell it to you for what we paid for it.”

And he was ready to buy it, regardless of the price.

But, eventually, I got tired of pulling his leg, and then told him that the whole story was simply a joke. Whereupon
he went into a rage, called us every dirty name he could think of and stormed out of the lab.

But, a week later, he came back to see Dr. Plese, and asked him . . . “You were just joking with me last week,
weren’t you, Dr. Plese?”

And Plese told him . . . “Well, it’s about fucking time that you woke up; of course we were joking.”
To which the veterinarian replied . . . “No, you misunderstood me; what I mean is that you were joking when you
told me you were joking; it really works, doesn’t it?”

So, if you are ever in Honolulu, where this veterinarian is now practicing, and if your dog gets sick, then shoot
him; you would not want him to fall into the hands of that guy.

But if I had ever published that elephant shit story as fact in a muscle magazine, the bodybuilders would buy it by
the ton, at any price; and the worse it tasted the better they would like it. I also told that veterinarian that the elephant
shit always made you very sick, but he assured me that he was more than willing to put up with that.

And if I had published that story as fact, within a few weeks Weider would have been offering what he would
have claimed was the only source of pure elephant shit.

Dante, et al.,

Reminds me of a story Arthur Jones tells in his autobiography . . . which I quote from below:
[/I]

But there was a secret, the secret was that the Casey experiment was bullshit on many levels. Weider was willing to sell BS but so was Jones. :D

I think rich piana is one hell of a weird dude, but he puts his body through everything to entertain and inform. Those of you bashing him, he's 300ish lbs, and constantly starves and bulks to give people info on different strategies.

I don't know, I kind of like the video. The girl has a nice butterfly stroke.

I think rich piana is one hell of a weird dude, but he puts his body through everything to entertain and inform. Those of you bashing him, he's 300ish lbs, and constantly starves and bulks to give people info on different strategies.

I'm pretty sure that's what makes him the big bucks. Let's be real in this business if you dont get to a freaky look nobody will talk to you.

Last edited:

dude is a total dickhead

Want to be popular?

Be anti about everything

Everyone gives him attention, including yourself. Everyone is part of the problem

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws