over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana snorted pre workout powder lead to his death

A very slight chance it might have caused a bad run of tachycardia which then went into v fib, which then went into asystole (cardiac arrest). Caffeine does cause an increase in heart rate and can lead to tachycardia if the dose is too big, that can happen even in healthy hearts.

His heart was not healthy, autopsy showed it was enlarged, and he probably had what doctors would call cardiomyopathy. Ejection fraction was probably compromised. Hearts in this condition can get out of rhythm easier. Right now I have to avoid taking in a lot of caffeine or I will have rhythm problems.

It is probably unlikely, but there could be a link. Did reports ever say he experienced cardiac arrest? I think they did.

Dr. Thomas O'Connor made a video on youtube called "Rich Piana *Autopsy RELEASED* - Enlarged Heart" where he gives his opinion on what he thinks happened.

It's all guessing and no one knows. There is something dodgy about this though. Dave Palumbo's video was actually the best one in regards to what may have gone on. He had shared it with medical experts and they had helped him understand everything. Although I think we can forget about foul play as in someone trying to murder him as that is ridiculous. I think it's perhaps more his family don't want the full details to come out. Something definitely isn't right.

If I had to guess and I think it is a good one from everything I have read he snorted something and that brought on tachycardia which lead to a heart attack or similar. Now the questions is what was the powder and the toxicology report would have gave us answers. His gf said it was preworkout and he may have done that but I think in this scenario it's going to be a rec drug but we can't really list them but there is an obvious one he is known to have used. Obviously his life style for the past few decades is to blame for this but I think on that actual day that powder he snorted was the deciding factor.

its simple!!

DRUG ABUSE!!!!!! 100 PERCENT

Dave going after the Alex Jones crowd, must be looking to expand his ratings...wait for him to start linking the white powder to George Soros and the Clinton foundation

We miss him. Sucks that he's gone. Not a surprise mind you we knew it was a matter of time but still..
I had lost all interest in any kind of bodybuilding lifestyle after Ronnie retired and Rich rejuvenated my interest. Not sure where I go from here

and time for me to log off now:eek:, i have read enough for 1 day:eek:

With all his money why was he in and apartment.... and I am sure pain pills and coke had nothing to do with it

and time for me to log off now:eek:, i have read enough for 1 day:eek:

When you sent me that nude progress pic I am positive I saw a poster of Rich Piana on your wall.

When you sent me that nude progress pic I am positive I saw a poster of Rich Piana on your wall.

tenny is the only member i send nude progress pics to, he better not send them to you.

tenny is the only member i send nude progress pics to, he better not send them to you.

Not that you mention it the pic did have these weird stains on. Little drops of something. I don't know what they were but perhaps Tenny will know.

In a way I like the autopsy being so vague because the controversy keeps people talking about him. He is just as interesting to people in death as he was in life! Just look at all his threads on PM and how many pages they go in a hurry. I love it

Last edited:
It's also really amusing to me how the guys who claim to hate his guts are the ones who post on his threads the most lol
I mean for someone who hated him you sure do post a lot about him. Keeps his threads going on and on and on lol

In a way I like the autopsy being so vague because the controversy keeps people talking about him. He is just as interesting to people in death as he was in life! Just look at all his threads on PM and how many pages they go in a hurry. I love it

Rich's woman is moving on faster than you are

That's the kind of guy Rich was.. the more you tried to hate him the more you ended up liking the guy. It was like that for me.
His comment section was one of the funniest on YouTube and he had a following just for that. People were brutal on him and obviously for good reason BUT over time a turn around happened and it became a more playful thing. When He married Sara the comment section was ruthless (and hilarious) but by the time they split up people were actually sending sincere condolences. When he apologized for the racist stuff that came out the majority of commentors were on his side for the most part. He got people's attention and kept it.

That's the kind of guy Rich was.. the more you tried to hate him the more you ended up liking the guy. It was like that for me.
His comment section was one of the funniest on YouTube and he had a following just for that. People were brutal on him and obviously for good reason BUT over time a turn around happened and it became a more playful thing. When He married Sara the comment section was ruthless (and hilarious) but by the time they split up people were actually sending sincere condolences. When he apologized for the racist stuff that came out the majority of commentors were on his side for the most part. He got people's attention and kept it.

Obviously you really like the guy :eek::D But what you write here is spot on. I still see guys writing 5%/Rich stuff in you-tube comments. He got a lot of hate when alive but a lot of it was messing about and after he died the comments came pouring in. I think guys who don't follow social media etc don't realize just how popular he was. I understand all the negative stuff from people on here as well look at all the stuff he done or said :eek: But he also inspired a lot of people and not just idiots like people think. Who would have thought it looking at the guy. I am not excusing any of his behaviour as I strongly disagree with some of the things he done and said. Although no matter what people say he was definitely a character.

Obviously you really like the guy :eek::D But what you write here is spot on. I still see guys writing 5%/Rich stuff in you-tube comments. He got a lot of hate when alive but a lot of it was messing about and after he died the comments came pouring in. I think guys who don't follow social media etc don't realize just how popular he was. I understand all the negative stuff from people on here as well look at all the stuff he done or said :eek: But he also inspired a lot of people and not just idiots like people think. Who would have thought it looking at the guy. I am not excusing any of his behaviour as I strongly disagree with some of the things he done and said. Although no matter what people say he was definitely a character.

Exactly.

..and I believe a lot more people enjoyed the entertainment value of his videos but don't have the courage to admit it. That's fine I guess peer pressure is a bitch and people don't want the hassle. People in the bodybuilding community especially.
For me personally when people, especially females, ask me about my interest in the bodybuilding lifestyle I show them Rich Piana instead big belly dudes in men's panties dancing in a beauty pageant on stage. I'm really not comfortable with that aspect of bodybuilding no offense. I love the lifestyle but competitions are awkward to me and I don't understand. On the other hand Rich for all his bull shit and flaws is something I can relate to much much more. Just sayin.

**broken link removed**

do you think the let the oil out of his arms before he died

It wasn’t oil. It was PMMA silicon beads implanted by a doctor in mexico every few months.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity