over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ricky Hatton Vs Floyd Mayweather

HENDOSMOKE said it the best. Hatton can make some money by fighting Mayweather, but the reality is he would be hard pressed to beat any of those seven that Hendo mentioned. That's what makes fighting interesting, kinda like bodybuilding, A NAME can get you some good fights and pay days with the number one contender, but the fact is all the guys behind that contender would also whoop that NAME competitors ass!!! (if they had the oppurtunity)

KB

You been doing too much cardio again huh!!!!:D Mayweather is the one who is out for the payday...He would fight Ali right now for a big pay day...Hatton still has a lot to prove and is still making a name for himself in the states...

It never happened before so it never coincided with anything. And he made sure it never happened again. He is a natural light welterweight and there he is tough. At weightweight he wont be able to beat any of the top seven. Mayweather, Cotto, Williams, Margarito, Cintron, Mosley, and Berto.

Kermit Cintron??? Mosley...oh hell no...Mayweather and Cotto are the only ones who can stand a chance...its like bodybuilding, you rarely move up a weight class and dominate...he had that ONE sub par fight...Once his body adapts to this new weight class he will dominate...

If Floyd is in shape and motivated, it's not even close. He wins a boring, one sided dec.

LOL

Kermit Cintron??? Mosley...oh hell no...Mayweather and Cotto are the only ones who can stand a chance...its like bodybuilding, you rarely move up a weight class and dominate...he had that ONE sub par fight...Once his body adapts to this new weight class he will dominate...

Hutch, my man, why did you say "kermit Cintron???" was it because you never heard of him? He is probably the hardest hitting welterweight since thomas hitman hearns!!! AND you say its rare to move up and dominate well mayweather moved up from lightweight all the way to light middleweight and captured belts in all weight class, though imo he ran from a magarito fight. As far as hatton having one sub par fight thats because he fought good fighters in their subpar years. And I boxed, golden gloves champ, played college football and they are hard but i found out bodybuilding is THE HARDEST SPORT!!!! So the move up and dont dominate rule does apply to bodybuilding but i can names tons of names throughout the years of boxers who have done so ie thomas hearns, roy jones jr, evander holyfield, floyd mayweather jr and more than likely you will be adding joe calzaghe to that list

Last edited:
it will go 12. id be surprised if hatton won 2 ... mayweather is too fast, and so ignorant. god i'd like to see him laid out.

i Like Cotto, and he beat Sugar Shane who was jacked on massive amounts of gear, and got away with it before.

massive amount?

i Like Cotto, and he beat Sugar Shane who was jacked on massive amounts of gear, and got away with it before.

He didnt test positive after the cotto fight. He admitted to "unknowingly" (I love that) taking the clear from balco 4 years ago. Correct me if im wrong but that's the only time Im aware of.

Hutch, my man, why did you say "kermit Cintron???" was it because you never heard of him? He is probably the hardest hitting welterweight since thomas hitman hearns!!! AND you say its rare to move up and dominate well mayweather moved up from lightweight all the way to light middleweight and captured belts in all weight class, though imo he ran from a magarito fight. As far as hatton having one sub par fight thats because he fought good fighters in their subpar years. And I boxed, golden gloves champ, played college football and they are hard but i found out bodybuilding is THE HARDEST SPORT!!!! So the move up and dont dominate rule does apply to bodybuilding but i can names tons of names throughout the years of boxers who have done so ie thomas hearns, roy jones jr, evander holyfield, floyd mayweather jr and more than likely you will be adding joe calzaghe to that list

I know Cintron but just dont think he is close to Hatton skill level...

I think Hatton has a great chance in this fight because he fights with a controlled agression that can give floyd trouble...

Which way do you fellas think this is going to go? I dont usually gamble but I have been to the bookies today and put my money on Hatton to win on points, just to spice things up a bit (not as if this fight it needs it). Hatton is looking sharp and Mayweather dosent look like he is taking this fight seriously enough. Hatton is going to exploit him through sheer work rate.

This is going to be a classic, I cant wait to see it!!!

The most likely outcome is floyd by boring decision like basically all his fights now. If Hatton can pressure all 12 rounds without gassing and has a ok gameplan, unlike de la Hoya who threw one jab per round when everytime he did throw it snapped floyds head back, hatton can pull off the upset.

He didnt test positive after the cotto fight. He admitted to "unknowingly" (I love that) taking the clear from balco 4 years ago. Correct me if im wrong but that's the only time Im aware of.

Yeah I know it was 4 years ago but there are ways around tests if you are clever. I don't think there is a test for GH either.

I do hope Hatton wins even though I doubt it huge...Mayweather is a dick. But reality is, they are in a different league for talent, and half ass Floyd can still beat Hatton. Hope I am wrong

everyone hates maywheather and i agree he is very cocky and annoying! but like tyson thats how you sell tickets! face it boxing is dead it needs the spice. A pay day is a pay day no matter how much u have to act like a jerk and start controversy!

everyone hates maywheather and i agree he is very cocky and annoying! but like tyson thats how you sell tickets! face it boxing is dead it needs the spice. A pay day is a pay day no matter how much u have to act like a jerk and start controversy!

True but it also the same thing that is ruining boxing...Everyone talks so much but they will only fight if the money is right...The WBC or whatever commision should be deciding the fights then leaving it to the promoter to figure out their money...Mike Tyson could come back right now and win 2 joker fights and then get a title shot...I love boxing but it just irritates me how they are digging a hole for themselves...Nothing is better than a larger than life Boxing match...Hope they come back someday...

Hatton will take him out in the 7th-8th round!! mayweather is fast on his feet but hatton can give heavy body blows he an all round heavy puncher!!IMO

i would like to see nothing more then to see floyd get beat and have his mouth shut. but he is just too fast and relaxed for hatton to hurt him or catch him.he is a very smart fighter. i know floyd since were 15 and he was a bad ass then.he is above and beyond normal fighter. he is exceptional fighter.he is going to be very strong at 147. but in boxing anything can happen and everybody is 1 punch away from getting knocked out but it is not going to happen.floyd can turn it up in the late rounds also. but mostly he is a defensive fighter but i think he has something to prove like when he fought gatti. he just totally dominated him like he did corrales

Did anyone see the pics from this week? I didn't realize just how much bigger Mayweather is than Hatton. Floyd fought Oscar at 154, no way Hatton could fight at that weight. He almost got beat by Collazo at 147. Plus Floyd has a 7 inch reach advantage, its gonna be a long night for Ricky.

no he is fighting him at 147. forget about it at 154.floyd is very big for his weight

Go RICKY!!!

Money Line 400.00 720.00 Other Sports - 7382 Ricky Hatton +180 for Game

=not sure if Ricky can pull it off but i threw 400 hundred on his ass to win 720 should be a good one.

saw an episode of hatton/ Mayweather 24/7...Floyd was wearing a big ass chain that said "filthy Rich"...Please KO his ass Ricky...

I think more people are going to watch the fight in hopes to see floyd lose. what i would like to see is see floyd get a nice cut to throw his game off early in the fight.he is always too relaxed.but if floyd stays in the game long enough which i am sure he will because he has such a big ego like most boxers he will get knocked out like roy jones did.i just dont thi9nk it is his time yet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws