over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rio 2016 heads up

ALLEX

Banned
I'd hate to see anyone hurt so, just a quick heads up.

If you're planning to visit, don't.

If you insist, remember:

- Get around in groups with someone who knows the city.
- Do not attempt to drive around with a GPS, you'll end up in favelas and will be robbed, hurt and maybe killed.
- Beware of fake police check points. These are robbers dressed as cops. They will get everything you have and will shoot you if you don't stop.
- Beware of real police check points. Real cops will try to get your money and will shoot you if you do not cooperate.
- Always carry your passport with you. Cops may ask for it and if you don't have it, they will make up some sort of law with a fine and you'll have to pay it right there on the spot. It's a fake law, a fake fine and there will be no receipt.
- If you see 10 year olds carrying assault rifles, they are not just playing in the hood, these are real weapons and they'll shoot for any reason or no reason.
- Around touristic spots they have national guard, army, good cops (sort of) and you may even feel safe there. It's an illusion.
- If you are tough enough for Chicago, Detroit or even Iraq, you're not tough enough for Rio. It's a different game and you'll lose every time.
- I was born and raised here and I wouldn't visit Rio these days.

It's sad that I'm writing this, but it's the truth. We hope better days will come eventually.

Stay safe.

good god lol

Beware of fake police check points

Beware of real police check points

lol

hmmmm what if I tell them I am best friends to the Brazilian drug lord kingpin ALLEX and have come to Rio to visit him. Will they spare me then ?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

hmmmm what if I tell them I am best friends to the Brazilian drug lord kingpin ALLEX and have come to Rio to visit him. Will they spare me then ?

In all seriousness, if I moved to Rio and started a drug business I don't think I'd last 30 minutes.

Drug lords there have armies of thousands of kids and the information goes around quick. Each area of the city has it's own "comando", which is like a parallel government.

A friend of mine was building a second floor for his home last year and the kids knocked on his door with AR-15s and told him that the boss didn't approve that and that it would disturb his view of the road. They gave him one day to take it down.

The comandos order curfews and even banks and government buildings close until they say it's ok to open and you can't open a business if the comando doesn't approve it.

You can't call the cops because they're all corrupt and make money from the scheme.

But funny enough, you may spend a week in Rio around the good neighborhoods and think it's safer than NYC.

In all seriousness, if I moved to Rio and started a drug business I don't think I'd last 30 minutes.

Drug lords there have armies of thousands of kids and the information goes around quick. Each area of the city has it's own "comando", which is like a parallel government.

A friend of mine was building a second floor for his home last year and the kids knocked on his door with AR-15s and told him that the boss didn't approve that and that it would disturb his view of the road. They gave him one day to take it down.

The comandos order curfews and even banks and government buildings close until they say it's ok to open and you can't open a business if the comando doesn't approve it.

You can't call the cops because they're all corrupt and make money from the scheme.

But funny enough, you may spend a week in Rio around the good neighborhoods and think it's safer than NYC.

Wow Allex Brazil sounds even worse then India. India has a lot of corruption and violence but Brazil sounds like at some next level.

You menetion NYC..

I know u have lived in US

so let me ask u this.. If you had to migrate to USA today which part you would pick and choose ?

so let me ask u this.. If you had to migrate to USA today which part you would pick and choose?

Good question.

Definitely not New England. Don't like NJ either.

I actually like NYC, but too old for that lifestyle. CT is ok, a little too cold.

I like Boca in FL. Rest of FL, not so much.

Seattle is ok, but the daily rain gets to you quick. Maybe you wouldn't mind it, being Brit.

So, my answer is probably northern California, if I could afford it.

I don't know the whole country, only East and West coasts, so keep that in mind.

Actually I am going to add to what I said earlier after thinking about it for a few min. Brazil sounds a LOT LOT worse then India.

No gangsta in India can call a curfew where the govt shut down banks etc govt institutions. That's unheard of. Of Course if there are underworld shootouts and fights in public place they may temp close down the area around it while police takes back control but no calling curfew by underworlds.

Police is corrupt in India but you do have good cops a lot and bad ones too. depends who you get.

Army is not called for for normal civilian issues but whenever shit gets too nasty they get called on street and yes they call curfew and restore order and give it back to civilian administration. Ofcourse there is corruption internally in army like any govt dept in India like related to money and big contracts where money is involved but when it comes to doing the job for public in the civilian issues or protecting the borders they are dead serious and gets the job done. They are much much dedicated, loyal and faithful to their duty then the civilian police. No comparison there at all. Army wont be looting civilian population at gun point at check points, like its some sort of lawless land.

Actually I am going to add to what I said earlier after thinking about it for a few min. Brazil sounds a LOT LOT worse then India.

This is Rio. Rest of the country not as bad.

Got much much worse in the last two years or so with the crisis.

There used to be a code of honor between regular population and drug dealers. Dealing would take place only in favelas, no one would touch honest people, guys would hide guns, no robberies around drug dealing areas, etc...

The last generation of drug lords died and kids took their places. This new generation has no honor. They walk around with AK47's plated in gold, cops drive by and grab their cut, etc...

My friend who lives in Rio was stopped by a real police check point. She sells clothes and her car was full of them. Cops said she only could pass if each of them got 4 shirts. There were 5 officers. She lost 20 shirts, which is basically her whole profit.

Again, this is Rio. I live in a major city in the south and it's not even close to that.

Good question.

Definitely not New England.

Oh cmon, is NJ and NYC the farthest north you've been? Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine? Being born and raised the North East shelters you from the real world. Here you can go buy groceries and tell them you forgot your wallet and you'll be back later, no big deal. I'm down in Florida on vacation and all the stores have bullet proof glass separating you from the cashier...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh cmon, is NJ and NYC the farthest north you've been? Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine? Being born and raised the North East shelters you from the real world. Here you can go buy groceries and tell them you forgot your wallet and you'll be back later, no big deal. I'm down in Florida on vacation and all the stores have bullet proof glass separating you from the cashier...

It's a personal opinion. I meant no offense. I lived in Mass for a few years, pretty close to Nashua, actually. I know the whole area. Been to New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine many times. Maine is ok, actually... Vermont is pretty empty and NH is too xenophobic.

I just don't like it the area. Sorry...

I lived in Florida. I know how it is. That's why I specifically mentioned Boca. But to be honest, there's a large area of Palm Beach County that's very nice. Highland Beach, Delray, Parkland... Just personal experience. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Oh cmon, is NJ and NYC the farthest north you've been?

BTW, how would I mention New England if I didn't know it? How's that even possible?

I know the whole East Coast pretty well. From Canada to Florida Keys. My son currently lives in Washington DC and my sister lives in Boca.

The area off of the I-95, actually. Only visited the gulf coast once, Tampa and Fort Myers.

Bullet proof glasses in stores!! big lol

In UK u will not find this.. only places may be high end jewellery shops or some banks in the city of london. Its unheard of normally.

It's a personal opinion. I meant no offense. I lived in Mass for a few years, pretty close to Nashua, actually. I know the whole area. Been to New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine many times. Maine is ok, actually... Vermont is pretty empty and NH is too xenophobic.

I just don't like it the area. Sorry...

I lived in Florida. I know how it is. That's why I specifically mentioned Boca. But to be honest, there's a large area of Palm Beach County that's very nice. Highland Beach, Delray, Parkland... Just personal experience. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Empty sounds like home to me hah. I haven't explored much beyond the 'touristy' areas in Florida.

Bullet proof glasses in stores!! big lol

In UK u will not find this.. only places may be high end jewellery shops or some banks in the city of london. Its unheard of normally.

***gas stations sorry***

Haven't seen them in big stores YET! Haha

Wow crazy. I remember being briefed about fake police check points and corrupt cops abroad before but I can't remember if it was when we were in Uruguay or Turkey.

Crazy, some people in USA don't realize how good they have it compared to other parts of the world.

cmon now Allex is it really that bad? Worse then mexico?
How many times a day are we talking about? everyone, everyday? once a week it may happen?

I thought Rio is hosting the Olympics this year?

cmon now Allex is it really that bad? Worse then mexico?
How many times a day are we talking about? everyone, everyday? once a week it may happen?

I thought Rio is hosting the Olympics this year?

I've never been to Mexico.

Last time I went to Rio was 2012, wasn't this bad.

I have several friends there and this is stuff they tell me and stuff I read in the news.

You may very well spend a whole month there and not see a thing and you'll think I'm full of shit. Could happen...

The GPS thing, very very dangerous. There are places in the city where you'd get shot just for being there driving an unknown car or not knowing the light codes to pass thru that area. If you drive in Rio, don't ever leave major streets and do not go up hills in small tiny dark streets.

And do not trust cops in Rio.

Again, I'm talking about Rio and Rio only. Other major cities of the country have normal problems, like every big city in the world.

Yes, they're hosting the Olympic games this year, begins August 5th. Of course, there'll be an unusual amount of cops and special forces everywhere in the city, but still, very dangerous. Most special forces are not corrupt and they will not bother you.

Wow crazy. I remember being briefed about fake police check points and corrupt cops abroad before but I can't remember if it was when we were in Uruguay or Turkey.

Paraguay, maybe?

Uruguay is a nice little country.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner