over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Phil Hernon

Met Phil here, my first Coach!

RIP already sent Pamela and the kids my condolences.

Is it time for us to make a GO Fund like the one for Mountain dog?

I never knew the guy personally, but everyone who did has described him as an eccentric guy with a big heart. he had his own ideologue and ways of doing things but really seems to have been a great guy

good nuff for me. may he rest peacefully

Im fan of eccentric people

That is awful news!

Phil was ahead of his time. He was very knowledgable and a great guy always willing to help someone if they asked. I thought he was doing better. The last time I talked to him he said things are going good and getting better. He will be missed by many. RIP and prayers to his family. MM

This is very sad news and I pray for his family and friends.

The "RIP" posts have been sad, and also varying. It pleases me that most have acknowledged Phil wasn't always himself the last years and was battling with a lot (the physical ailments obviously adding quite a toll). We all reap what we sew in life and after death, including how people remember us. As someone who grew up living in a funeral home and around death I tend to be more blunt to confront and look at the holistic work of the human after death....but we shouldn't do it in a more critical eye than we would want done to us after death. My interactions with Phil were horrendous. It is a fact, it's ok to say and confront. Many shared that experience. He also shared that he was no longer himself and that needs said as well.

He seemed to stay an honorable friend to those he was close to and that is commendable. He seemed to help many people for free and have a kindness to help many. There are many great things to say about him beyond what he did for bodybuilding and I genuinely pray for his family and friends. His tenacity was incredible during his health battle as well. May he rest in peace.

Every single one of us has learned from Phil, he was one of a kind. Thats the best we can all hope for is that we live on through the people we have helped.

Rest In Peace Phil.

Met Phil here, my first Coach!

RIP already sent Pamela and the kids my condolences.

Is it time for us to make a GO Fund like the one for Mountain dog?

.This is why I don`t trust some MDs .

Pamela Guererri
Sebastian...this is why I’m so upset. The Psychiatrist said he was ok to make his own decisions but I kept telling them that he was not acting like himself. He kept saying things like “I can’t think straight”, “somethings wrong m” , “I can’t function”. I wanted them to do testing on him and give him an MRI and see a neurologist etc. I had to fight with them. I even called the Hospital Director to get this documented but the bottom line was they said the psychiatrist said he could make his own decisions. He was clearly confused. He would go back-and-forth saying he would take the dialysis and then he would refuse it when they got there. I know this wasn’t Phil thinking in his right mind.

.This is why I don`t trust some MDs .

Pamela Guererri
Sebastian...this is why I’m so upset. The Psychiatrist said he was ok to make his own decisions but I kept telling them that he was not acting like himself. He kept saying things like “I can’t think straight”, “somethings wrong m” , “I can’t function”. I wanted them to do testing on him and give him an MRI and see a neurologist etc. I had to fight with them. I even called the Hospital Director to get this documented but the bottom line was they said the psychiatrist said he could make his own decisions. He was clearly confused. He would go back-and-forth saying he would take the dialysis and then he would refuse it when they got there. I know this wasn’t Phil thinking in his right mind.
Did that mental state seem to come on rather fast, or was it a slow thing over many years?

Phil didn't like the below photo. Said he was doing some pretty crazy stuff when this was taken. He was massive though. Probably my favorite. Phil and I would go back and forth on this board something terrible. But that night or the next day we were talking on the phone like nothing ever happened. He helped me with training and I helped him with some personal troubles and we just rolled like that. I'll miss him. Wish I could have spoken to him one more time.

Just know that much of what you saw on the board here between he and I was mostly performative and only semi-serious. We'd always be laughing within a few hours. I never knew anyone to grow like he did. He could really make dramatic changes in months, not years like 99.9% of us.

To me he was a good guy, a great contributor, a world-class bber, and someone I'm proud to say he was my friend. After John and now Phil, this has been pretty damn hard few weeks.

But Phil would not want a big tearful pity party. He'd want you to go do legs till you puked, go eat pizza and LBAs, and offer him up a cold one. Cheers Phil.

20210823_131643.jpg

I joined this board July 2005 and was called out to post a picture. Phil had nothing but good things to say along with
some advice on conditioning. I was grateful for his encouragement and won't forget it. RIP my man.

Phil didn't like the below photo. Said he was doing some pretty crazy stuff when this was taken. He was massive though. Probably my favorite. Phil and I would go back and forth on this board something terrible. But that night or the next day we were talking on the phone like nothing ever happened. He helped me with training and I helped him with some personal troubles and we just rolled like that. I'll miss him. Wish I could have spoken to him one more time.

Just know that much of what you saw on the board here between he and I was mostly performative and only semi-serious. We'd always be laughing within a few hours. I never knew anyone to grow like he did. He could really make dramatic changes in months, not years like 99.9% of us.

To me he was a good guy, a great contributor, a world-class bber, and someone I'm proud to say he was my friend. After John and now Phil, this has been pretty damn hard few weeks.

But Phil would not want a big tearful pity party. He'd want you to go do legs till you puked, go eat pizza and LBAs, and offer him up a cold one. Cheers Phil.

View attachment 142297
THICKER than molasses in winter! AWESOME pic!

RIP Phil! Praying for God to comfort his family, friends and all those who knew and loved him.

He was a GREAT contributor to the board and I also learned a lot from him here as well as his videos. I still utilize some of his training methods/strategies.

I just got back from vacation and heard about this, I really enjoyed a lot of Phil's contributions, really sad, RIP.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131