over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roger Huerta KO's A Guy Who Just KO'd A Woman

been involved too many time with these type of situations, let me speak from experience here, the bitch is always right, UNLESS its on video.
i got cracked with a full champagne bottle to the back of the head for trying to break a thug bitches fight up in a club, didnt punch her but ill be damned if i didnt want to. i wish i did actually. its not always principle not to hit a woman, they hit u like a man, they deserve to be hit like a fucking man. thats principle.

now flame away
frk

been involved too many time with these type of situations, let me speak from experience here, the bitch is always right, UNLESS its on video.
i got cracked with a full champagne bottle to the back of the head for trying to break a thug bitches fight up in a club, didnt punch her but ill be damned if i didnt want to. i wish i did actually. its not always principle not to hit a woman, they hit u like a man, they deserve to be hit like a fucking man. thats principle.

now flame away
frk

I agree with you mostly, however they are generally a lot more fragile than us. If a woman close fist hits you in the face as hard as she can (it's happened to me), a simple solar plex shot would completely disable her and not cause too much damage. A face shot could permanently disfigure her or even kill her, remember the damage of her possibly hitting the ground after too.

I worked as a bouncer for many years, I've been hit by more women than men, you never expect it from the woman.

I've got mixed feelings on this. I use to be "women are always right" attitude. Let me throw a real life scenario at ya, and get your opinion on it.

I have a cousin that goes 6'2" 220-225 (depends if she's on her monthly deal). Now, I've eyewitnessed her whip 2 grown men's asses to a pulp. Also, i can't count the times she beat the dog shit out of her husband.

My question is this, would any of you allow her to do you like that?

PO

He sounds like a schmoe to me, I bet he likes it.

Update :

The guy Huerta beat down was a former Texas Longhorn Linebacker..

**broken link removed**

Great follow up! What a POS!! The funny thing is though, that she gets right up after he sucker punches her....He must hit like Chael Sonnen!!!:naughty:

now flame away
frk

I'm not gonna say anything bad. I sort of agree with you. Although my last post might have suggested otherwise. I still don't believe a man should ever hit a woman. Complex subject. I have seen a big woman completely kick the shit out of a skinny young lad (student bar). Would it be wrong for him to hit her back... doubt it would have made much difference if he did. I would rather a woman hit me then ever hit her back... but thats just me.

its not always principle not to hit a woman, they hit u like a man, they deserve to be hit like a fucking man. thats principle.

now flame away
frk

Agreed. There's a lot of smug people in this thread who appear to think women are nothing more than delicate little flowers. I'd say it's disrespectful to view women this way. If a woman ever attacked me (as in she was trying to seriously harm me) I would not fight back, but only because if it goes to court she's going to win in this country. The laws are completely in her favor. Which is actually unconstitutional if you want to get technical.

I wonder if the responses in this thread would be the same if instead of a 135 pound women in the video it was a skinny 130 pound man that got sucker punched.

Last edited:
The laws are completely in her favor.

True, which is unfair.

But think about all those countries where women have ZERO right, but to obey... good for American girls. ;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws