advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman to be on Joe Rogan tomorrow June 10!

Yes, I'm excited. Both are great personalities. I'll be watching for sure.

They have been posting to youtube at 3pm ET lately fyi.

Hope someone can post the video in this thread.

Is this worth watching if you've seen other interviews? I like Ronnie, but he can be a bore if he's just sitting there talking lol

His body fat claims are WAY off.
I didn't watch it yet but Ronnie had said in the Jay Leno show that he got his body fat to 0.6% or something asinine like that. For a math major he comes across as dumb as shit when he said that.

His body fat claims are WAY off.

I didn't watch it yet but Ronnie had said in the Jay Leno show that he got his body fat to 0.6% or something asinine like that. For a math major he comes across as dumb as shit when he said that.

This isn't surprising - everybody knows Coleman wasn't the smartest when it came to technical knowledge of bodybuilding. His genetics and training were his gifts, everything else was planned by others (Dobson, Nicholls, etc.).

Ronnie is a very intelligent human being and graduated with honors if memory serves. There are several things during this interview that seemed inaccurate and less than forthright. I appreciated it but am left with peculiar disappointment.

Jay Cutler is who he should really have on. They could go over a myriad of things and in many ways, Jay is just as much the GOAT as Ronnie is.
4 Mr Olympias
6! Runner up at Mr. Olympia !
3 Arnold Classics
Perhaps bodybuilding's greatest ambassador ever and successful in the business world of bodybuilding and real estate..and now social media.

I'd love to see Dr. Serrano, Dante, or John Meadows on Rogan.

Ronnie is a very intelligent human being and graduated with honors if memory serves. There are several things during this interview that seemed inaccurate and less than forthright. I appreciated it but am left with peculiar disappointment.

Jay Cutler is who he should really have on. They could go over a myriad of things and in many ways, Jay is just as much the GOAT as Ronnie is.
4 Mr Olympias
3 Arnold Classics
Perhaps bodybuilding's greatest ambassador ever and successful in the business world of bodybuilding and real estate..and now social media.

Jay became cool as hell when he wasn't Mr Olympia anymore lol I agree, he's a great ambassador for the sport. Very smart guy and a great interview. And I still need to find out what the hell he's doing to look that good at 47.

He always sounded so miserable when he was bodybuilding. Comments on some of his old videos are great

"Fuck it, came here for motivation, left with depression"

This isn't surprising - everybody knows Coleman wasn't the smartest when it came to technical knowledge of bodybuilding. His genetics and training were his gifts, everything else was planned by others (Dobson, Nicholls, etc.).

Agreed. He comes across as someone who doesn't think for himself. He does what others tell him without question.

I agree with Knight that he should've had Cutler on. Both his podcasts with Fouad were good. I find myself liking Jay more all the time.

4 Mr Olympias
3 Arnold Classics

I think his degree was in accounting?

I wanna know the doctor prescribing Ronnie trenbolone :LOL:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner