over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Russian Star Peptides Hair Loss Treatment Log

Yep, time for a picture. Still no notifications when people post in my log even though I setup a subscription - but no worries!

I am VERY VERY pleased!! I was all but bald on top when I started, and now look at it. Sure, it is not as thick as the back of my head, but I am just floored at how much better it is, especially after running so many items that just bathed my scalp in DHT.

i27l89.jpg

Russian Star is sending me a free bottle as a thank you for the log. Take note that every bottle so far has been paid 100% by me - though I did freely take advantage of sales. :)

I will keep the log going through that bottle. I have now dropped to my normal TRT dose as well. I will run the log for a few more months after that bottle ends, to see how much of the hair I keep. I am hopeful that I will keep most, if not all, of it. But we will see, won't we?

And remember, the updates will be slow because we are literally watching hair grow. heh

Here is a picture from half a year ago as a reference to compare the above picture to:

ajqqu8.jpg

Wow. Well done man!

So I assume this success is from continued use of 6 months?

Cheers

You got it. And I have not used it every day like I am supposed to be doing. I was VERY diligent at the start, but the last 2 months have seen me forget once or twice a week.

The bottle Russian Star Peptides said they would send me is almost here - which is good since my current bottle is almost empty. I will run that bottle through and then stop, so we can see what a few months without anything does.

Good to see Russian Star Peptides is good on their word, the bottle did arrive. It is a new formula, I was told. It is just a scant bit darker, I think, though that could be due to the new bottle being full and the other bottle being mostly empty.

Now back to watching hair grow. :)

The tip is VERY small, it lets out a small amount of liquid as you squeeze the bottle. It is actually quite easy to spread around, which surprised me a lot.

I am going to divide the bottle into 30 equal parts with a ruler and mark lines to make sure I am using the right amount.

I used it twice now and can report there has been no itching, redness, soreness, etc. It soaks into the scalp rather quickly (at least for me) and my head is dry in just a few minutes. So if I put it on before doing my "go to bed" routine (brush teeth, wash face, etc) it is fully dry by the time I hit the pillow.

More updates to come.
Why not back load a 3ml syringe, or better yet a 1ml, that way you exactly how much you are using? Shake bottle, pop top and draw 1ml w a 1 or 3 ml syringe (No needle of course.) Does that make sense? That's how I would do it but I have a great head of hair. Reading thread for a buddy of mine who has been loosing over past few years and he won't use other stuff but if he sees this I think he may just try it.

Props to RSP for coming out with you and another revolutionary slash cutting-edge products. Still need to get my hands on some of that DHT cream. Not for its intended use but just because I like it. It's great post-workout for Sight application for recovery and hardness. Kind of like using a topical mast which I actually have done and is sweet so I wanna try the real deal.

Keep em coming ruskis!

Our patent pending Derma matrix.
The version of this in Zoi is DMSO free.
Why no DMSO? Stuff works great. Does your Zio stuff have ISO myristate in it? ISO alcohol? Just curious. Not going to steal it or anything. Not that I could.

Thank you for starting this log, these are important for us as from these gems from pm users we can take critique and improve products and answer questions.

Thank you again for logging it!
That's the sign of a great company right there, willing to take input from loggers give feedback and tweak products according to their input. Most companies just use what they think is best and don't care what the users experience or think. You guys rock

I might end up needing to get one more bottle and extend this to three months since my first month is getting close to ending. I have a second bottle waiting (bought when it was on sale), but not sure that will be enough for a good run.

Great idea. I think a 90 day run is NEEDED to get the full response of the cream. And in my opinion RSN* should Most Definitely slide you the third bottle since you are doing an honest and *in depth* log. That way guy out there will just buy 3 in the first place and maybe they could do a deal on 3. Buy 2 get 3rd 50%off or so,e thing like that. Wpuld be beneficial to ALL parties, including seller/manufacturer.

One more bottle and I stop and see if I lose it all. Take note I am using M1T and a bunch of testosterone right now, so I am really stressing the hair follicles! lol

Not really. M1t shouldn't mess with it at all since it's methyl dhb (dihydroboldenone) which doesn't have any dht sides and actually has some anti estrogenic effects! Which is kind of odd bc the non methyl does not as far as I know. It's the dht version of eq, aka dhb, so unless (methyl) dhb competes for dht receptors you should be good with that.
The test also shouldn't convert to dht that* bad. From my understanding exogenous test tends to have a bit less conversion to dht than endogenous levels(?), or so I'm told.

Hope the best as so far the results blow Rogaine out of the water! Hells yeah brother, hope it stays on there for ya. Wondering how it would do for receding hair line like my buddies. Thought you said it's not meant for that but hell, follicles are follicles right??? Or maybe not. Lmk. Thinking of getting some as a gift for the help he's done for me if I can afford.
Keep us posted on loss or kept gains and the best of luck for a kick ass logger!

Last edited:
How's it lookin Barny??

I have been swamped at work recently - sorry guys. Half the group suddenly quit, which doubled the work load on those of us who are still there.

I promise to have new pics up soon.

Barny give us an update bro bro!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner