advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Samsung Galaxy Android was stolen from the Gym. I have the thiefs address via GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricJ123

Registered
Left my phone on Treadmill and some bitch took it. Little does the thief know I have an anti theft app on my phone that tracks the address and notifies me on a sim card change.

Information I have

Name:Vicki

Apartment company:River walk apartment homes

Phone number: I have her cell #

I back traced the phone number and a person shown associated with the number was a victoria chavez. It's not absolute but that may be the Vicki that has my phone.

I also have the address. However, this is where my planning has come to a halt. The address is a 12 unit apartment building. I have no idea which one she lives in. I cannot knock on the doors asking for viki because she will recognize me from the pictures in my phone. Any idea's on how to further pursue this?

Yes I have filed a police report. Pretty much they wont do anything until I have an exact address.

okay bro firs thing you have to do is ask the GYM if they have a member with that name...If they do which I'm sure they must have then POLICE can easily get all her info and there you go, you have her address and unit...

but damn, looks like you got some lazy useless cops in your town

Last edited:
Left my phone on Treadmill and some bitch took it. Little does the thief know I have an anti theft app on my phone that tracks the address and notifies me on a sim card change.

Information I have

I back traced the phone number and a person shown associated with the number was a victoria chavez. It's not absolute but that may be the Vicki that has my phone.

I also have the address. However, this is where my planning has come to a halt. The address is a 12 unit apartment building. I have no idea which one she lives in. I cannot knock on the doors asking for viki because she will recognize me from the pictures in my phone. Any idea's on how to further pursue this?

Yes I have filed a police report. Pretty much they wont do anything until I have an exact address.

Just a maybe, but could you check the names on the mailbox?

okay bro firs thing you have to do is ask the GYM if they have a member with that name...If they do which I'm sure they must have then POLICE can easily get all her info and there you go, you have her address and unit...

Great Idea but already did it. First off I only know her first name. My sister called in pretending to be Victoria Chavez and the gym had no records. Also the thief could have gave it to Viki who knows? And its not even 100% Viki is victoria chavez.

Last edited:
Call her cell number with some BS story to make her come screaming out of her apartment :D

Why's everything got to be so complicated? Just call her #, tell her the deal and ask her for your phone back. If she refuses, check the mailboxes get the addy and call the police.

This is a picture from the aparment complex website

thiefapt.jpg

This is a photo from my phone that it has taken from inside the thiefs house.

cellphone2.jpg

Bro if you go to her home she can have you arrested for trespassing and stalking even though she has your phone. Let the police take care of it.

Yeap yeap !

The phone is sitting on that table, and you can see the light

There you go detective, these are all evidences... Can't believe cops are not helping you, it takes ONE COP to look up that shit on his computer :((

Try calling the landlord of the apartment complex. Tell him what the deal is and he or she will probably give you the info.

Try calling the landlord of the apartment complex. Tell him what the deal is and he or she will probably give you the info.

Thought about this. Worth a shot I guess but its probably against the law for the landlord to give out her info so he more than likely wont.

Thought about this. Worth a shot I guess but its probably against the law for the landlord to give out her info so he more than likely wont.

Yeah, they wont ever do that no way in hell. I used to be a collector/repo man for a rent to own company and one of my coworkers had a nice trick. He had a relative or close friend that worked for either the phone company or electric company and he would have her look up the person and get their address. We would do that when the culprit would skip out on us and not tell us where they moved. It worked like a charm. You wouldnt be so lucky as to have someone on the inside that could help would you?
The other thing you could do is find someone there that will help you out. Have that person go door to door and ask for her by first name. Make up some kind of story why they are looking for her.
Of course if youre lucky enough to get her addy then youll want to turn that over to the police and let them take care of it from there.

Have you tried calling your phone and seeing what she does? If she picks up you could freak her out by telling her that youre going to have the police show up at her home if she doesnt turn it over. Have her leave it at the gym or somewhere else where she can drop it off annonymously and not feel threatened.

Last edited:
Hey guys the thief lives like 5 minutes away from me. I'm gonna go check the mail box's see if they have names on them. I know its a long shot but might as well try. I'll update when I get back.

It costs a couple bucks but google reverse 411. if you have her cell phone number, you can put it in there, pay $20 and pretty much do a full background check. Its actually really scary that its that easy. but there you go. all the info you need.

Hey guys the thief lives like 5 minutes away from me. I'm gonna go check the mail box's see if they have names on them. I know its a long shot but might as well try. I'll update when I get back.

Be careful, I think that is a federal crime if you get caught tampering with someone's mail box.

Information I have

Haven't read any other replies so someone else may have told you this, but it's very simple. You need to call the police. Don't do this any other way. They can retrieve your phone plain and simple. I know a guy who had this happen.

Haven't read any other replies so someone else may have told you this, but it's very simple. You need to call the police. Don't do this any other way. They can retrieve your phone plain and simple. I know a guy who had this happen.

Apparently, you didn't read the post that quoted, either.

Well, maybe tomorrow she goes to work, you could show up as a "guest". Walk in with a big smile "Hi, Vicki, How are you?, Good , Look it's seems like I left my phone at the gym and you picked it up by accident". "Now before you claim ignorance, my phone GPS, tracked it to this location, and when you switched the sim card all your info was downloaded to me." "I'm not looking for any trouble , I'd just like my phone back." This probably won't work but I'd love to see the look on her face.

What city, state?

Yeap yeap !

The phone is sitting on that table, and you can see the light

There you go detective, these are all evidences... Can't believe cops are not helping you, it takes ONE COP to look up that shit on his computer :((

They're to busy doing real police work, setting up radar traps. It's amazing that somethings that could be resolved by the police in 5 min are often overlooked as not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member