over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sarms really???

Do you have a link to the actual data/study? I've read so many different permutations from different people that I find it hard to take any of it on face value. Almost as if every mention of it has gone through 87 rounds of the telephone game.

One thing I can say is that one of the most common critiques, that efforts to bring it to market were stopped, is not terribly convincing. There are a variety of reasons a company will choose to cease the development of a particular drug.

Do you have a link to the actual data/study? I've read so many different permutations from different people that I find it hard to take any of it on face value. Almost as if every mention of it has gone through 87 rounds of the telephone game.

One thing I can say is that one of the most common critiques, that efforts to bring it to market were stopped, is not terribly convincing. There are a variety of reasons a company will choose to cease the development of a particular drug.
i'll have to do some digging, i'm not sure if you clicked the link I sent though.

I agree with you as to the thought behind ceasing a development of a drug. but essentially what would be an approved fat loss drug, with potential insulin sensitivity benefits, liver function improvement and cardio enhancement you would think would be b-lined to the marketplace.

i'll have to do some digging, i'm not sure if you clicked the link I sent though.
I did. It's very basic FDA page about CDER and its function to evaluate mandatory drug testing before a drug can be tested in humans and then subsequently brought to market. Honestly, not a lot there.
I agree with you as to the thought behind ceasing a development of a drug. but essentially what would be an approved fat loss drug, with potential insulin sensitivity benefits, liver function improvement and cardio enhancement you would think would be b-lined to the marketplace.
To be honest, I really don't think so and I think this is more likely why the drug wasn't pursued further. There is virtually no market for the drug. The real money making drugs that get popular are the things that people can take, make almost no additional effort and reap the outcome. Most of the general population are not nearly as interested in exercise as we are. So something like semaglutide (while unbelievably effective) is popular in very large part because people just inject (only once per week) and then just go about their week with a reduced appetite to garner most of its intended outcome. Exercise would obviously help and be very beneficial but it doesn't seem that most people (at least in the trials) are engaging in exercise. I'm basing that on the significant amount of lean mass lost on the subset of participants that underwent DEXA scans.

Cardarine by comparison, is a poor fat loss drug if taken in the same setting as a glp-1 agonist. It causes no appetite suppression, modestly biases fuel substrate to fatty acids instead of glucose. Cardarine has potential to help people exercise harder, which can yield better outcomes. But its actual base effect on fat loss is quite small. Its effect on insulin sensitivity (by all accounts) is dwarfed by cheap/basic drugs like metformin. Its effects on liver and HDL are also modest and significantly less than a statin. So it would likely be regarded as non-impactful as opposed to an aid.

All that leads me to believe cardarine would never be prescribed for much of anything since there are drugs that do a better job at literally everything it purports to do. It's cool that it does all of those things but IMO not to a significant degree to ever make a doctor want to use it on a patient.

I did. It's very basic FDA page about CDER and its function to evaluate mandatory drug testing before a drug can be tested in humans and then subsequently brought to market. Honestly, not a lot there.

To be honest, I really don't think so and I think this is more likely why the drug wasn't pursued further. There is virtually no market for the drug. The real money making drugs that get popular are the things that people can take, make almost no additional effort and reap the outcome. Most of the general population are not nearly as interested in exercise as we are. So something like semaglutide (while unbelievably effective) is popular in very large part because people just inject (only once per week) and then just go about their week with a reduced appetite to garner most of its intended outcome. Exercise would obviously help and be very beneficial but it doesn't seem that most people (at least in the trials) are engaging in exercise. I'm basing that on the significant amount of lean mass lost on the subset of participants that underwent DEXA scans.

Cardarine by comparison, is a poor fat loss drug if taken in the same setting as a glp-1 agonist. It causes no appetite suppression, modestly biases fuel substrate to fatty acids instead of glucose. Cardarine has potential to help people exercise harder, which can yield better outcomes. But its actual base effect on fat loss is quite small. Its effect on insulin sensitivity (by all accounts) is dwarfed by cheap/basic drugs like metformin. Its effects on liver and HDL are also modest and significantly less than a statin. So it would likely be regarded as non-impactful as opposed to an aid.

All that leads me to believe cardarine would never be prescribed for much of anything since there are drugs that do a better job at literally everything it purports to do. It's cool that it does all of those things but IMO not to a significant degree to ever make a doctor want to use it on a patient.
Makes sense.

I am taking too many things to narrow it down, I cant provide accurate feedback with that being said. I will say I noticed an onset of cosmetic graininess pretty quickly after dosing first dose of s23 and yk. assuming its the s23.
I made the below blend.

10mg/ml s23
100mg/ml test prop

Will update by end of the week.
My trip to get my grandson has been delayed so I have a couple more weeks to goof off.

I made the below blend.

10mg/ml s23
100mg/ml test prop

Will update by end of the week.
My trip to get my grandson has been delayed so I have a couple more weeks to goof off.
waiting on you to TD in dago bro lets get lunch! lmk how the blend goes. nice job whippin up that work in the trapkitchen lolol jk

waiting on you to TD in dago bro lets get lunch! lmk how the blend goes. nice job whippin up that work in the trapkitchen lolol jk
Yes sir. There's a taco shop off Encinitas Blvd and coast highway. Let's do it!

Re: s23

Will have to see how I feel tomorrow. But I'm about 2hrs away from the inject. Feels like an even more potent DHT. I was about 1hr post inject and I just seemed to perk up. didn't know what to expect so not sure it's placebo. Was just much more aware. Focused. Music sounds that much better. Kinda like when that amph/add hits 15mins after injest.
Anyway, it's a clean focus not increased HR. Although palms are sweaty and I feel overall warm.
Not too much euphoria or social.. like DHT.
Also seems to be a slight bit of agitation lurking in the back of mind. Like I could probably tell someone fuck you. Hard to describe
Can certainly tell this is something that may take someone over the edge if already at the edge.

Yes sir. There's a taco shop off Encinitas Blvd and coast highway. Let's do it!

Re: s23

Will have to see how I feel tomorrow. But I'm about 2hrs away from the inject. Feels like an even more potent DHT. I was about 1hr post inject and I just seemed to perk up. didn't know what to expect so not sure it's placebo. Was just much more aware. Focused. Music sounds that much better. Kinda like when that amph/add hits 15mins after injest.
Anyway, it's a clean focus not increased HR. Although palms are sweaty and I feel overall warm.
Not too much euphoria or social.. like DHT.
Also seems to be a slight bit of agitation lurking in the back of mind. Like I could probably tell someone fuck you. Hard to describe
Can certainly tell this is something that may take someone over the edge if already at the edge.
FIDELS is fire in solana beach next to encinitas, but these beach cities (besides oside and imperal beach but is imperial beach even sandiego haha) typically have watered down gabacho (whiteboy) mexican food bruh, but i will trust you on this one since u from the turf more or less!

There are some great spots by moonlight beach right there and swamis.

DHT compounds rock. this thread has my interested and attention. subbed. lol @ FU. feel that

you know your body well enough brother, what you are noticing I'm sure is legit!!!! onward upward

FIDELS is fire in solana beach next to encinitas, but these beach cities (besides oside and imperal beach but is imperial beach even sandiego haha) typically have watered down gabacho (whiteboy) mexican food bruh, but i will trust you on this one since u from the turf more or less!

There are some great spots by moonlight beach right there and swamis.

DHT compounds rock. this thread has my interested and attention. subbed. lol @ FU. feel that

you know your body well enough brother, what you are noticing I'm sure is legit!!!! onward upward
I'm talking about Juanita's. Always a good meal... And I'm all too familiar with beach food. We call it 'foo foo'.
I don't do 'foo foo' bbq. Mexican. Chinese. None of that.
Big up MT!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner