over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Security Precautions

Rory was looking at VPNoneclick price is really cheap and there main server is in
Singapore. With VPNs I always use a open one not PPTP .

Last edited:
Rory was looking at VPNoneclick price is really cheap and there main server is in
Singapore. With VPNs I always use a open one not PPTP .

Yea I prefer openVPN at 256 for additional security depending on what the purpose is intended for. PPTP tho is faster setup from what I've seen an non-tech people can easy instal an use this.

Have you found an easy openVPN to run all platforms including mobile?

Your exactly right with PPTP being easy for non techs. As of yet have not found one that does both.

Yea I prefer openVPN at 256 for additional security depending on what the purpose is intended for. PPTP tho is faster setup from what I've seen an non-tech people can easy instal an use this.

Have you found an easy openVPN to run all platforms including mobile?

Your exactly right with PPTP being easy for non techs. As of yet have not found one that does both.

I found something interesting an fairly new right now. I'll take a look at it when I get off work.

For those that don't know, laymen's terms. Think of PPTP as a doorlock an openVPN as a dead bolt. Obviously you would want to secure the deadbolt but if someone doesn't know how to or can't put it on thier door (meaning a mobile device) the door lock is still a good alternative then using nothing IMO.

Sounds good bro also check your Pm box in few mins.

I found something interesting an fairly new right now. I'll take a look at it when I get off work.

For those that don't know, laymen's terms. Think of PPTP as a doorlock an openVPN as a dead bolt. Obviously you would want to secure the deadbolt but if someone doesn't know how to or can't put it on thier door (meaning a mobile device) the door lock is still a good alternative then using nothing IMO.

Rory,

Whats your take on the usb security key, offered by countermail? I have purchased them and use them, but honestly I haven't done a lot of the other protocols that you have mentioned. Is it worthless without any of these? And if so what would be the 1 or 2 things that you would for sure add or do?
Thanks, 1love.

Yep, cant be too safe. I always use a mask when doing things like this online. Even sending emails from my random addresses.

Until the feds kick in your deadbolted door and butt fuck you..

Rory, or anyone that knows the answer, whats the TOR browser for the iphone called? I've looked on cydia, google, and asked around but came up with nothing.

what ever happened to the days of calling some Hispanic guys beeper then 10 min later he calls you from a pay phone in San Diego , place your order , send some cash in the mail then a week later your stuff showed up!!

shit i don't even know where a pay phone is now day

Rory thanks a ton for this useful info

@ home xbox/playstation chat while playing game
mobile - words with friends has a chat feature

I have the usb key think it is good to have no one can log into account with out it even if they have your password.

Rory,

Whats your take on the usb security key, offered by countermail? I have purchased them and use them, but honestly I haven't done a lot of the other protocols that you have mentioned. Is it worthless without any of these? And if so what would be the 1 or 2 things that you would for sure add or do?
Thanks, 1love.

Is a lot of this really necessary if one were to buy some things for personal use, or is this more for people who are trying to supplement their income?

Rory, or anyone that knows the answer, whats the TOR browser for the iphone called? I've looked on cydia, google, and asked around but came up with nothing.

I'd like to know this too, as I've looked for something like it for a couple years with no success. I know if your phone is jailbroken, it can likely use tor. But I'd love to know what browser displays tor (or tor similar) functions.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131