over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

serious addiction

bruce1974

Newbies
Guys, I am new here and need some advice. Quick background, I dont drink, smoke, or take anything I cant buy at GNC. I put absolutly nothing illegal into my system.

I have found I am 100% addicted to chicken though. When I say this, its not as like a joke, but im obviously not worried or anything.

I just cant seem to help myself to eating it at LEAST twice a day. I dont get sick of it, board, or anything. I just love it. I like it grilled, fried, baked, broiled, and cold in a salad.

I go through about 5 pounds of the stuff a day on average, no lie. I am like a machine. The people at work think im crazy because I bring a cold piece of grilled chicked and a cold baked potatoe in for breakfast everyday.

Anyone else run into this or am I maybe going crazy?

Guys, I am new here and need some advice. Quick background, I dont drink, smoke, or take anything I cant buy at GNC. I put absolutly nothing illegal into my system.

I have found I am 100% addicted to chicken though. When I say this, its not as like a joke, but im obviously not worried or anything.

I just cant seem to help myself to eating it at LEAST twice a day. I dont get sick of it, board, or anything. I just love it. I like it grilled, fried, baked, broiled, and cold in a salad.

I go through about 5 pounds of the stuff a day on average, no lie. I am like a machine. The people at work think im crazy because I bring a cold piece of grilled chicked and a cold baked potatoe in for breakfast everyday.

2nd option

Are you a black man ? J/K :D

LOL.. I say 2nd option too..

Do the chickens have large tallons? :D

Attachments

• jon_heder_napoleon_dynamite_interview_top.jpg
    jon_heder_napoleon_dynamite_interview_top.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 550
I find myself addicted to the ass thread , at least 4-5 times a day.

I'm with you fella. I eat almost purely chicken and ground turkey for every meal and never get tired of it. Try getting whole wheat tortillas and salsa and watch how much you can eat now.

whats the prob?? chicken is healthy (if prepared right) annd cheap.....count yourself lucky to have that addiction. addicted to healthy eating

Please no more chicken...

I eat so much chicken that I feel like I'm going to sprout feathers and lay eggs... :eek:

Some of the people at work use to call me the chicken lady, because I'm always eating chicken.

I'm CHICKEN TUNA MAN!

Ya i always get those comments to. I think i'm gonna grow feathers, and scales at the same time. LOL! I at least eat chicken 2 times per day at work, plus a couple cans of tuna. I love the chicken though. Nothing wrong with being a chicken head......or is there.

cheaper than most other addictions

dont complain :p

I also eat a lot of chicken but not that much..:D

i wish i could feel like this. I honestly get tired of the same foods very quickly.
I'm always looking for new recipes.

Route of Administration

With chicken addiction it is important to consider the route of administration. Ingesting chicken is considered recreational nutrition, but as soon as you start snorting or injecting it, something is wrong with you and you should seek medical attention. You might try attending a few CA meetings (chickaholics anonymous) and see if you can relate to what is being said there. I am proud of you for admitting that you might have a chicken problem. Remember, owning the chicken addiction is the first step in recovery.

With chicken addiction it is important to consider the route of administration. Ingesting chicken is considered recreational nutrition, but as soon as you start snorting or injecting it, something is wrong with you and you should seek medical attention. You might try attending a few CA meetings (chickaholics anonymous) and see if you can relate to what is being said there. I am proud of you for admitting that you might have a chicken problem. Remember, owning the chicken addiction is the first step in recovery.
I prefer smoking mine. I have tried to kick the habit but I keep going back to it. maybe I should go to the councselling forum and see if any of the bros or sis's there can help me with some advice. :D Can you give me the website address for the CA forums, maybe they can help me.

I prefer smoking mine. I have tried to kick the habit but I keep going back to it. maybe I should go to the councselling forum and see if any of the bros or sis's there can help me with some advice. :D Can you give me the website address for the CA forums, maybe they can help me.

Ha that's nothing. Just wait till you don't get a buzz anymore the old fashion ways and have to start taking the chicken rectally.

Ha that's nothing. Just wait till you don't get a buzz anymore the old fashion ways and have to start taking the chicken rectally.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Its the gear they give the chicken. See... u indirectly use steroids and didnt even know! lol

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws