advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short story of how I got ripped off trying to buy my first cycle...

I've never been ripped off.
I'm confident that my "Gold Label" "November Quality Kigs" will be arriving soon.

Same place I believe. Upstate NY, right?

Boatloads of MT2 happened.

Huh?....fill me in. I'm not on Facebook, Instagram or other social media stuffs...thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

Huh?....fill me in. I'm not on Facebook, Instagram or other social media stuffs...thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

google "phil hernon" official instagram and go through an instagram mirror site to see his page. Prepare to be very confused and say "what...the...fuck...?" a few times.

google "phil hernon" official instagram and go through an instagram mirror site to see his page. Prepare to be very confused and say "what...the...fuck...?" a few times.
He looks Polynesian to me. Is that really him now?
Take care.
MS

I got burned once, well twice in the same transaction. Dueche bag set up the deal for some gh at a killer price. I sent him the money and then a week later he emails me telling that the postal carrier was holding the package and they knew what it was. He had a person inside that could get it released for extra $100. I just wanted my shit and started arguing with him, so he said he would split the cost with me and I bit. :banghead: long story short never got my stuff. Joined the forums where there is strengths in numbers and smooth sailing since.

Just coming back to this forum after a couple years and saw this thread in my thread history.

Just thought I'd update for (unfortunate) irony. The guy who ripped me off was found dead last year in the elevator of his apartment complex. He OD'd....heroin of course, likely fentanyl or H cut with it like most of the OD's we hear about lately. It's a shame. I know the guy fucked me but I had a soft spot for him. He had some serious issues.

Anyways...good to be back here. Hello everyone.

Just coming back to this forum after a couple years and saw this thread in my thread history.

Just thought I'd update for (unfortunate) irony. The guy who ripped me off was found dead last year in the elevator of his apartment complex. He OD'd....heroin of course, likely fentanyl or H cut with it like most of the OD's we hear about lately. It's a shame. I know the guy fucked me but I had a soft spot for him. He had some serious issues.

Anyways...good to be back here. Hello everyone.
It is funny how someone can wrong you but you still manage to like them in some way and feel sorry.

It is funny how someone can wrong you but you still manage to like them in some way and feel sorry.
Yea I mean nowadays I look down on the guy and I'm more harsh and judgmental in the way I view him than I was back then. I was 21 when I met him. I was in the process of planning my first cycle but had ZERO connections or idea how to get them. Then this guy just strolls into my life and takes me under his wing. We trained together several times and within a couple weeks of knowing him the subject of steroids gets brought up. I'm thinking bingo, I'm in. I really think they guy was really going to help me at first until something fucked up happened and he had to bail. Still not sure what it was but when we first talked about my buying gear from him he told me it was from his buddy and he wanted to introduce me to him first so I could go through him directly. He didn't want my money...he was going to take me to meet the guy myself. Were they going to take my money and bury me in the woods?....maybe lol. But the guy caught me at a young age when I was desperate for a gear source and he charmed the hell out of me. Life lesson I suppose.

Yea I mean nowadays I look down on the guy and I'm more harsh and judgmental in the way I view him than I was back then. I was 21 when I met him. I was in the process of planning my first cycle but had ZERO connections or idea how to get them. Then this guy just strolls into my life and takes me under his wing. We trained together several times and within a couple weeks of knowing him the subject of steroids gets brought up. I'm thinking bingo, I'm in. I really think they guy was really going to help me at first until something fucked up happened and he had to bail. Still not sure what it was but when we first talked about my buying gear from him he told me it was from his buddy and he wanted to introduce me to him first so I could go through him directly. He didn't want my money...he was going to take me to meet the guy myself. Were they going to take my money and bury me in the woods?....maybe lol. But the guy caught me at a young age when I was desperate for a gear source and he charmed the hell out of me. Life lesson I suppose.
Drug dealers can be some people that are really f'ed up. Most of the ones I have met are. There have been some doozies on bodybuilding boards, guys that rip off many people and feel zero remorse. They come and go. Perhaps in the end they get their payback.

Oh yea im sure everyone of us has a story to tell . :cry::LOL:

Yeah, he ripped off a bunch of people. He was working for Phil Hernon at the time as I understand. Ran off with a bunch of money.
Ha, Phil was just calling "Osiris", Norm S a scammer and a crook on the Strenght and Physique Super Board on FB a few days ago. The post didn't last long before it was removed. It's always a matter of time before they turn on each other.

Ha, Phil was just calling "Osiris", Norm S a scammer and a crook on the Strenght and Physique Super Board on FB a few days ago. The post didn't last long before it was removed. It's always a matter of time before they turn on each other.
I cant believe that anyone would trust Osiris enough to do business with him. He must go by a different name now. Still up to the old tricks I guess.

I'm sure many on here remember 1991, when steroids went schedule and everything dried up. Fake shit everywhere.
Things are much easier now with underground labs and internet ordering/ shipping right to your house.

I'm sure many on here remember 1991, when steroids went schedule and everything dried up. Fake shit everywhere.
Things are much easier now with underground labs and internet ordering/ shipping right to your house.
Steroids weren't exactly legal before that and not easy at all to get. I bought some in 1987 and 1988 and it was really hard to find any. I didn't have any connections though since I was just a kid. I guess in 1991 they classified anabolic steroids legally as something different than before? All I know is that a big dealer in my area got busted around 1988 and got in big trouble, so it wasn't legal to sell them at least.

I cant believe that anyone would trust Osiris enough to do business with him. He must go by a different name now. Still up to the old tricks I guess.
Wasn't their business association with each other the beginning of the end for them here??

Wasn't their business association with each other the beginning of the end for them here??
Id say that is when things went downhill fast. To be honest I don't remember the details and really don't know the specifics. I think those running the board know more but there really is no use in going over it again. It is in the past now.

Id say that is when things went downhill fast. To be honest I don't remember the details and really don't know the specifics. I think those running the board know more but there really is no use in going over it again. It is in the past now.
I agree

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner