over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SIBO and digestive issues

And I’ve tried both dgl and slippery elm
Without much help from either, but I was also at my all time worst back then and had not begun using betaine yet. I’m wondering now if introducing them back could help now. I also just started taking the saccharomyces boulardii two days ago and can already tell it’s helping. I’ve felt full all day long the past two days....but it’s been because I haven’t had any trouble fitting in all my food, and even a couple small snacks, without feeling nauseous or bloated after eating. Just regular old full. And I can’t tell you how amazing that is after 15 plus years of suffering to eat while bodybuilding

And I’ve tried both dgl and slippery elm
Without much help from either, but I was also at my all time worst back then and had not begun using betaine yet. I’m wondering now if introducing them back could help now. I also just started taking the saccharomyces boulardii two days ago and can already tell it’s helping. I’ve felt full all day long the past two days....but it’s been because I haven’t had any trouble fitting in all my food, and even a couple small snacks, without feeling nauseous or bloated after eating. Just regular old full. And I can’t tell you how amazing that is after 15 plus years of suffering to eat while bodybuilding
keep it up and keep me posted brother, i am right there with you, 15+ years of suffering. glad you arent getting nauseous after or during/pre eating, that can really make someone want to quit bodybuilding in general. Thats what I have been battling, but i have relief rn. I just ate a 3x3 from in and out and fries and i am fine. my acid from earlier took care of it lol i am gonna try to go a day without tthe betaine as I do not eat like this normally. Honestly i just wanted to press the calories while I can, because like you I struggle

keep it up and keep me posted brother, i am right there with you, 15+ years of suffering. glad you arent getting nauseous after or during/pre eating, that can really make someone want to quit bodybuilding in general. Thats what I have been battling, but i have relief rn. I just ate a 3x3 from in and out and fries and i am fine. my acid from earlier took care of it lol i am gonna try to go a day without tthe betaine as I do not eat like this normally. Honestly i just wanted to press the calories while I can, because like you I struggle
Mate could you please link to the bitters you use and how you use them? Thanks

I know exactly what you mean. I’ve been pounding food the last few days because I feel great but I’m sort of just wondering when it’s gonna go back to shit. Old habits

So, just an update - I realize the betaine HCl + bitters+ pepsin blend brought my normal stomach acid back within seriously 48 hours. Now from going to having inadequate amounts, to having excess amounts when i dose, I am trying to figure it out. I read online that it may be advisable to continue your PPI first few weeks on it, and slowly taper off not quit cold turkey after 20 years (oops). One thing for certain is I feel brand new not having bloat! heartburn I can deal with, indigestion KILLS, literally, slowly, via leaky gut, sibo, diverticulitis, GERD, h pylori etc

so anyways today I woke up and noticed my stomach acid was present, not heartburn, but i can tell it was there. So I drank my normal protein shake and had digestive enzymes and some baking soda tablets. NO heartburn, later I had a greasy meal, ate a betaine hcl capsule, and got a lil heartburn but was settled quick with 2 baking soda tablets. so far so good.

also, I just ordered some ayurvedic choices for a more aggressive natural support :

neem, Triphala (a blend of 3 ayurvedic herbs, one of them is the herb buddha is often depicted with I read and found that bizarre and simultaneously interesting), DGL, slippery elm, melatonin.

heres a cool study on triphala!

That´s a good blend if your problem is low acid stomach and the reason could be the excess of PPI, h. Pylori ifection... i´ve tried, because i erradicated h. pylori 5 month ago, but didn´t work for me. My doctor said that my problem come from sulfide SIBO ( its very difficult to measure ).
So i think you must to add zinc + carnosine to stimulate your stomach produce its own acid.

both of these are great articles on advanced gut health and maintenance, worth reading

this as well

Sibo is a real bitch. Proper nutrition, hormonal balance (test things like thyroid), and certain supplements are what gets you out of this situation.

I am suffering , as well. Mainly with bloating and constipation/low appetite and delayed motility. It's actually bad enough that it causes me depression. Usually forced to take laxatives , but I am sick of turning to them for relief

I took oral bpc and inject didnt notice shit, and @acv ive been taking it for 15 years daily

I am still waking up with some nausea and experiencing nausea bouts during the day, digestion is way better though, heartburn is minimized

I notice I cant drink protein shakes anymore (whey or whey isolate) I get nauseous im assuming I cant break down the protein via protease pepsin and HCL which is why I am benefitting from the administration of the HCL product. I always wake up with thick spit and saliva and dehydrated , i am certain these are additional culprits

ingested some CBD and last resort a promethazine becuase i had the spins all day. I definitely feel like I am making progress, and FYI, I have been dealing with these nausea bouts for YEARS, they are minimized now, I think I need to find a suitable BROTH to drink as the FIRST thing I introduce to my GI system per day beside the water. Hindu/Sikh medicine practitioners say in regards to digestive disorders need WARM fluids not COLD to start the day. Chicken bone broth helps leaky gut and other digestive disorders, I just need something that will SIT and get shit rolling and not make me nauseous after. Any TIPS welcome please thanks

Warm bone broth with some turmeric and 5 grams of glutamine would be great on an empty stomach in the morning

I am still waking up with some nausea and experiencing nausea bouts during the day, digestion is way better though, heartburn is minimized

I notice I cant drink protein shakes anymore (whey or whey isolate) I get nauseous im assuming I cant break down the protein via protease pepsin and HCL which is why I am benefitting from the administration of the HCL product. I always wake up with thick spit and saliva and dehydrated , i am certain these are additional culprits

With protein , I can suffer the same. Especially with crappy concentrates and even low quality isolates. If any contain gums, I get sick.

Been having major success with unflavored isopure

I took oral bpc and inject didnt notice shit, and @acv ive been taking it for 15 years daily

Sweet, saved some money lol. Thanks. Decided to go with tb500 which does have some evidence of healing ulcers and such. Used it a while back for a minor pec tear and I remember feeling amazing on it and it worked great

great idea ty I have used a blend that contained turmeric before. chicken or beef bone broth though?
I prefer chicken. Beef broth is made with long bones whereas chicken broth is made from mostly knuckles and joints which means more collagen. Look for one high in protein. High protein content means high collagen content. The one I buy has 9 grams of protein per serving

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131