over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sinfuls Follistatin log

ya it's not hormonal right?? so essential u could take it for a long time I'm guessing like growth. im trying to just learn about the stuff as much as i can so I don't sound like an idiot talking about it. thanks bro keep up the hard work.

There is a follistatin thread in the peptides forum. Read through it bro. There is a shit ton of information on it. I normally would just answer questions if I could but that whole thread is nothing but information.

wow, nice job man,

sorry have the pm off,,,i kept getting questions that were answered in the folli thread,

anyways, get a bigger spotter next time, no offense to your friend ahhahahah

love the tattoo work, you are the artist?

wow, nice job man,

sorry have the pm off,,,i kept getting questions that were answered in the folli thread,

anyways, get a bigger spotter next time, no offense to your friend ahhahahah

love the tattoo work, you are the artist?

Yeah my training partner is 6'7 and roughly 280. When we started training he was 320+ and 48% body fat. He is in the high 20's now.

I am an artist. I also own my own shop. My wife dose most of my tattoos though.

Day 7. Last night even though I slept solid I woke up fucking exhausted. I am not sore from yesterday either. Felt kinda weak today took me a lot longer to get motivated in the gym to move some weight. I did it though. Still really fucking beat though. I need a nap. To bad I gotta work today.

Back day wasnt all that. wide grip body weight pull ups x10. +45x6, +25x7 dropped to body weight and did 4 more.
Close grip pull downs 3x10 at 230lbs
db rows 105x10, 125x8, 145x8
cable rows 230x10x3
rope cable style pull downs (almost like a pull over but standing and pulling to the waist) 135x10x3
I called it a day after that. I am feeling weak and very tired. Back is still not feeling right so I skipped any bent over movement. I hate not doing tbar rows. Its my favorite back movement.

The hunger from the folli is completely gone. Kinda sucks. I enjoyed being hungry like that. NOTHING I have ever taken has made me want to eat.

Yeah my training partner is 6'7 and roughly 280. When we started training he was 320+ and 48% body fat. He is in the high 20's now.

I am an artist. I also own my own shop. My wife dose most of my tattoos though.

Wait, what...that dude spotting you is 6'7" 280lbs? Or are you referring to the guy you usually train with?

Oh, and great job on the sets brother! Feels good to break a record, eh?

Wait, what...that dude spotting you is 6'7" 280lbs? Or are you referring to the guy you usually train with?

Oh, and great job on the sets brother! Feels good to break a record, eh?

Yes the dude spotting me is 6'7 and 280lbs. The one in the video. He is my training partner.

And if feels great to hit to a 405. Never thought I would be able to press that kind of weight.

Day 8. Rest day.
Weighed myself today. 224 again. Body fat is still up at 17.8. Thinking I might have to start doing cardio.... Which I really REALLY dont want to do. If I hit 18% though its going to happen.

Edit: I also think I might up things to 100mcg

Day 8. Rest day.
Weighed myself today. 224 again. Body fat is still up at 17.8. Thinking I might have to start doing cardio.... Which I really REALLY dont want to do. If I hit 18% though its going to happen.

Edit: I also think I might up things to 100mcg

Seems like u got nothing much to report so far.
Hope things get better mate.

Seems like u got nothing much to report so far.
Hope things get better mate.

I got strength gains and hunger issues. I think I may see more of the pump effects at a higher dosage. For my size I think 50mcg just isnt enough.

I got strength gains and hunger issues. I think I may see more of the pump effects at a higher dosage. For my size I think 50mcg just isnt enough.

I meant in terms of boby composition, size or fat lost since your measurements are almost the same.

The slight increase in weight might be because u're eating more therefore u're fuller (carb/glyco replenisment). I hope u see more results.

I meant in terms of boby composition, size or fat lost since your measurements are almost the same.

The slight increase in weight might be because u're eating more therefore u're fuller (carb/glyco replenisment). I hope u see more results.

That never even crossed my mind. Good call on that. I upped it to 100mcg today. I will run 100mcg till this first bottle is empty. See where I am at. If I am still not content with progress I will jump it to 150 or 200mcg and go from there. Everyone that is getting great results seem to be in the 100-200 range. I was wanting to make it last as long as possible. We will see.

I was unaware that this did anything for fat loss. I thought it was just for muscle gain.

That never even crossed my mind. Good call on that. I upped it to 100mcg today. I will run 100mcg till this first bottle is empty. See where I am at. If I am still not content with progress I will jump it to 150 or 200mcg and go from there. Everyone that is getting great results seem to be in the 100-200 range. I was wanting to make it last as long as possible. We will see.

I was unaware that this did anything for fat loss. I thought it was just for muscle gain.

This is strictly my opinion, and based on what little experience I have with folli, but I truly feel that we are significantly under-dosing. I understand that some are strong advocates of a slow 'saturation' if that is truly what occurs, but I just can't get comfortable with this idea, although I do appreciate it.

I have not dipped below 100mcg yet. I also experience very little on 100mcg. When I did 250-500mcg, especially when I hit 500mcg two days in a row, my strength was up significantly, hunger was up, sleeplessness up, and lucid/vivid dreams were out of control (we're talking 8+ dream sequences that I recalled in detail upon waking).

I'm on Day 12 myself, so come Day 15 & 16 I will blast another 500mcg each day. If I again feel a significant variance between my current max and min dose I will be more confident of my immediate theory. I'll post up here in a few days to let you know. And to give you some perspective of my dosage:size ratio, I'm a good 30lbs lighter than you at 5'9".

This is strictly my opinion, and based on what little experience I have with folli, but I truly feel that we are significantly under-dosing. I understand that some are strong advocates of a slow 'saturation' if that is truly what occurs, but I just can't get comfortable with this idea, although I do appreciate it.

I have not dipped below 100mcg yet. I also experience very little on 100mcg. When I did 250-500mcg, especially when I hit 500mcg two days in a row, my strength was up significantly, hunger was up, sleeplessness up, and lucid/vivid dreams were out of control (we're talking 8+ dream sequences that I recalled in detail upon waking).

I'm on Day 12 myself, so come Day 15 & 16 I will blast another 500mcg each day. If I again feel a significant variance between my current max and min dose I will be more confident of my immediate theory. I'll post up here in a few days to let you know. And to give you some perspective of my dosage:size ratio, I'm a good 30lbs lighter than you at 5'9".

If you dont mind whats your bf%. And what is your average dosing look like right now?

If you dont mind whats your bf%. And what is your average dosing look like right now?

Current bf varies week to week between 9-10% and is a bit higher than normal since I'm eating a sh*t ton of food right now (Subject is also on HGH/Test/EQ). So far, subject dosing protocol has been as follows:

Follistatin:
Day 1-2: 500mcg
Day 3-4: 250mcg
Day 5-14: 100mcg
Day 15-16: 500mcg
Day 17-18: 250mcg
Day 19-28: 100mcg

Originally I was going to take a break Days 29-56 and then repeat the cycle but I may just run 100mcg until I hit Day 57 and then resume with the periodic big dose blasts.

Day 57-58: 500mcg
Day 59-60: 250mcg
Day 61-70: 100mcg
Day 71-72: 500mcg
Day 73-74: 250mcg
Day 75-84: 100mcg
Day 85+: OFF

Current bf varies week to week between 9-10% and is a bit higher than normal since I'm eating a sh*t ton of food right now (Subject is also on HGH/Test/EQ). So far, subject dosing protocol has been as follows:

Follistatin:
Day 1-2: 500mcg
Day 3-4: 250mcg
Day 5-14: 100mcg
Day 15-16: 500mcg
Day 17-18: 250mcg
Day 19-28: 100mcg

Originally I was going to take a break Days 29-56 and then repeat the cycle but I may just run 100mcg until I hit Day 57 and then resume with the periodic big dose blasts.

Day 57-58: 500mcg
Day 59-60: 250mcg
Day 61-70: 100mcg
Day 71-72: 500mcg
Day 73-74: 250mcg
Day 75-84: 100mcg
Day 85+: OFF

Wow right on.
Not going to be running it as long either. Subjest is also on gh/test/deca
I only got 5 mgs to run through so my test will not run as long as yours.

Wow right on.
Not going to be running it as long either. Subjest is also on gh/test/deca
I only got 5 mgs to run through so my test will not run as long as yours.

Yeah, I figured I wasn't going to pussyfoot around with it. I want a more definitive answer in my mind whether or not there is efficacy with higher doses and at a longer duration. If I'm still not satisfied even with this level of input, then I will drop it indefinitely after Day 84. I am assuming by that point I should have a fairly high degree of confidence. We shall see.

Yeah I hear ya.

On another note jumping from 50 to 100 did nothing to change my hunger. I have to load pins tonight I might just jump to 150.

Day 9 (I think lol)
Took 200mcgs today and hour and a half prior to training. Had crazy pump from my warm up sets of db presses (shoulder day)
w/u 40x15 75x15
db press 105x8x2 took a rest of about 3 minutes. and did 105x10
standing bb press (edit:No bouncing here or pushing with legs.) 155x5 185x3 225x unracked and my back tightened so I stopped. Not trying to get hurt. I was only going for 1 rep anyway.

Side laterals 40x10x2 40x8 dropped to 35 for 2 more because I had to cheat to get 7 and 8 on my third set.

Rear delts standing using a cable cross over. 35x10x3

bb shrugs superset with a 50lb kettlebell uprights
225x15&10 315x10&10x2
DB shrugs 75x20x3 with a solid 2 count contraction.

I got crazy pumps this morning 200mcg feels a lot more effective then 50. Going to be doing 150 for the next couple days and see whats what. So far the hunger hasnt hit me.

EDIT #2. I forgot to add that I am back to 225 today and 17.7% body fat. Which means I gained a pound and dropped .1%bf. Not that this is set in stone. It could very well be water. Who knows.
I do feel larger today. Look a little bigger too.

Last edited:
Measured my arms today. Which never seem to grow. Although my left arm is getting much better peak. My right arm has always been a half inch smaller. Which is pretty noticeable. They are the exact same size flexed today. Very cool.

have you gotten THAT from EATING a shit load or taking alot of AAS previously?

i dont think so

this is awesome

Yeaaah!!!! :D i bet you feel goood righ tnow.

i look totally different, its funny, 'geared' out look without adding on any serious amount of aas is unreal.

Fuck others who are whining and bitching and doubting,,,lets use all ourselves and they can buy later on when other companies start selling at 3x the price lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131