over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep Apnea

CPAP costs with vary based on the quality of the machine and everything that might come with it...i.e. humidifier, settings etc. My insurance covered most of the cost...and I had 50.00 out of pocket per month for 13 months. Well worth the cost to get sleep.

Symptoms? Snoring is a key, being tired throughout the day is another, amongst many others. Apnea affects so many bodily functions, creates high blood pressure, heart issues, and for bodybuilders, recovery is goes to a slow crawl as your body isn't getting the sleep it needs for recovery. As you might be aware, death could occur if your not able to waken to get your breath going.

You don't come out of complete sleep, but your never able to get into deep sleep because that is when your body is totally relaxed, is when you choke...which brings you out of entering into deep sleep, into level 1 sleep, where your close to waking, but not awake, and you begin breathing again. You really never get to REM, and then into deep sleep. One of the questions they'll ask you is, do you have dreams? If have apena, you don't because you're never able to get into REM or past REM.

For me, it came down to falling asleep while writing emails, fighting tooth and nail to stay awake during business meetings, falling asleep while driving etc. You need to go to an ENT and have him order a sleep study, where they set all these probs on you, and they can monitor all the functions while you sleep.

My blood oxygen was terrible at 79% and i was waking 48 per hour. Since the CPAP, sleep is deep, dreams are great, I wake up feeling well rested and I only need to take naps because I feel like it...not because I have too.

Get tested...find if your insurance covers everything...if not...you can find CPAP machines online, but I don't know the cost or quality.

Last edited:
Any of you CPAP users are tummy sleepers? Is it uncomfortable?

Any of you CPAP users are tummy sleepers? Is it uncomfortable?

I'm not, I sleep on my side and back. I think you would be OK as your face would be to the side, so the mask should't interfere. But I'm interested in others who do sleep on their stomach.

Anyone suffer from sleep apnea? what do you guys do to prevent it? seems to happen every time i fall asleep on my back and it scare the shit out of me

I would imagine there are quite a few of us here with OSA. For me it started years ago, and only while on a cycle. It never was a problem until I started TRT 3 years ago. Then I started to experience the excessive day time fatigue, brain fog, need to take naps during the day etc.

You need a sleep study first, then your Dr. will start you on CPAP. All of us probably have the same machines, they are quiet as hell, and you get used to the hose after a few days, and if you have a significant other they will sleep better too without having to prod you to move, stop snoring, roll over etc. every night....

mask type

I cant sleep on my back, mainly on my side. I cant stand the mask that covers the mouth and nose. I use the nose mask only. I cant handle the other. Regardless anything you put on will take about a month to get used to.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws