over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep like a baby

method2madness

Registered
Any useful ideas for how to get a boy who just turned three to go to bed without switching gears and acting like a maniac. I's like he turned three and flipped the switch and now the routine that worked for almost a year just gets him riled up and crazy. HELP ME PLEASE!!

3....ugh:eek:
Bath time and reading books to them at the same time every night helped us the most
We read books every single night
Lights out at 730

3....ugh:eek:
Bath time and reading books to them at the same time every night helped us the most
We read books every single night
Lights out at 730

Thanks man, but that was our routine up until about 2 weeks ago when, like a switch, he just turned off to it. Now we need something else.

What's the difference betw a 3 year old and a terrorist?
You can negotiate with a terrorist.:D
Rough age
Maybe try coloring in place of story time for a change
Is he getting a lot of vigorous activity outside during the day? Boys are non stop

As a last resort a nice car ride always did the trick for us.

Maybe warm milk? I'm trying to think of safe things I've used to relax. I don't have kids yet. Good luck bro!!

What's the difference betw a 3 year old and a terrorist?
You can negotiate with a terrorist.:D
Rough age
Maybe try coloring in place of story time for a change
Is he getting a lot of vigorous activity outside during the day? Boys are non stop

Coloring is a goo idea. I will talk to the wife and see what she thinks.

My son just turned 3...i feel ya.

Honestly we just put blackout curtains in his room so it can be pitch black even if the sun is still up and we let him watch a movie for 20 mins then lights out...he yells and complains, sometimes like a psycho but he usually gives up and passes out within 10 mins.

My son almost never falls asleep without a fight or willingly so this is pretty much our only option. The curtains help a lot though!

Copied from WebMD;

Many parenting books will recommend warm baths or a bedtime story to help your preschooler fall asleep, but this doesn't always work. Often times, a preschooler who refuses to go to bed is a preschooler who is overtired.

Setting an earlier bedtime or starting quiet time earlier on to help preschoolers transition to bedtime might help. Keeping them up later does not, Briccetti says.

"When children become overtired they get cranky, which can increase the bedtime struggles," she says. "Parents will sometimes react by keeping them up later to try to tire them out, which exacerbates the problems. Offer rewards for nights without struggle, but try not to scold or punish your child if they are resistant. Remember, you have control over when your child goes to bed, not when he or she falls asleep. If they are unable to fall asleep quickly, the rule should be that they have to remain lying quietly in bed."

Some preschoolers continue to co-sleep with their parents, a practice that is common among some cultures. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends against parent-infant bedsharing because of the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). The risk of SIDS declines after the first year, but if a young child co-sleeps with his parents on a long-term basis, it may become difficult to get him to sleep independently.

For Chirst sake, not cows milk though. A lot of allergies to milk wheat and eggs or corn products can keep the brain in a hyperagitate state. Get a RAST blood test and surprise yourself. Scratch test are annoying and withless, in my opinion, A purple kids chewable benedryl was the best idea so far.

For Chirst sake, not cows milk though. A lot of allergies to milk wheat and eggs or corn products can keep the brain in a hyperagitate state. Get a RAST blood test and surprise yourself. Scratch test are annoying and withless, in my opinion, A purple kids chewable benedryl was the best idea so far.

hell no..you're doing it wrong.. I have 12 kids..let him go outside and run brother...and in 2 weeks he will find his way..put a schedule on him

Any useful ideas for how to get a boy who just turned three to go to bed without switching gears and acting like a maniac. I's like he turned three and flipped the switch and now the routine that worked for almost a year just gets him riled up and crazy. HELP ME PLEASE!!

bro you would stay up all night too if you had no where to be the next morn. get him a job.

sprints before dinner.....is the only way...

:cool:

my little boy just turned 2 in dec.. I always put him to
bed around 830, and will turn everything off but his tv
I set the sleep timer for 30-60 min.. and I get the yard
stick after his ass if he comes back out. seems to work
pretty good

Let him cry it out until he falls asleep.

They need to know that acting up before bed won't be tolerated.

Download pandora and find baby lullaby radio and turn it on and let him listen to it while he lays there. My son is 3 and loves it. During Christmas we play Christmas radio. I puts him right to sleep. Now if we could find a cure to back talking and listening to daddy!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws