over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So much utter BS being said across the boards lately

FutureFreak

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
The forums have gotten completely out of hand in the last year due to the "all drugs" misconception being thrown around.

We all know where this has come from --- and I will be the first to admit that I did read his posts from time to time, as they were most of all entertaining.

However, alot of these forum members have taken the posts to heart and are absolutely convinced that becoming the best is....."all about the drugs." While drugs are absolutely imperative in the bodybuilders plight to become his absolute best, what sickens me the most is ----- the puppets saying "you don;t even have to eat alot, or diet that hard to look big, shredded, freaky..what have you."

Are you freaking kidding me? You have everyone saying well "if you force feed, and low dose it, it is MORE unhealthy than eating 2-4 small meals a day, but blasting shit loads of androgenic hormones."

Here is the truth --

You would be a mother f%cking fool to use all of those compounds (grams of gear, 10+ ius gh + insulin etc) and NOT eat your ass off, and NOT train your ass off to truly MAXIMIZE what you are doing to your body.

Regardless -- this entire endeavor is completely abnormal and unhealthy, I never lie about that, but if you are going to shove chemicals in your body and say " screw eating alot and good quality foods, and screw training INTENSE and busting my f%cking ass in the gym" because HEY -- I can STILL get great results from eating a few meals a day, and doing Paul Dillet workouts.....

"Bodybuilders are lazy and its all about drugs" ---- Yea, sure there are lazy SOB's that still do pretty well by not maximizing training and diet, but there sure as hell are alot that give EVERYTHING they got to eating and training, GUARANTEED!

I love Bboy --- think he's funny, nice (to me lol) and a genetic elite superior in regard to physiques ---- but I remember him saying something to the effect of " this bodybuilding shit is joke, 10 iu of good GH and I dont have to diet perfectly or kill myself and I still look good" (far from verbatim) but you catch my drift..... Do you realize if you poured your everything into perfect dieting, cardio and yes good ol training (w/ a partner to push your to your limits) -- I believe he would be PRO yrs ago......

Yes, this shit is a JOKE, because it is true you can use tons of GH, lots of gear, and train light and do pump workouts, and eat not too much food and LOOK freakin AWESOME --- but it;s a true disservice to not maximize every variable possible...

I am probably being redundant now, but I just needed to blow off some steam....

-FF

Last edited:
The forums have gotten completely out of hand in the last year due to the "all drugs" misconception being thrown around.

We all know where this has come from --- and I will be the first to admit that I did read his posts from time to time, as they were most of all entertaining.

However, alot of these forum members have taken the posts to heart and are absolutely convinced that becoming the best is....."all about the drugs." While drugs are absolutely imperative in the bodybuilders plight to become his absolute best, what sickens me the most is ----- the puppets saying "you don;t even have to eat alot, or diet that hard to look big, shredded, freaky..what have you."

Are you freaking kidding me? You have everyone saying well "if you force feed, and low dose it, it is MORE unhealthy than eating 2-4 small meals a day, but blasting shit loads of androgenic hormones."

Here is the truth --

You would be a mother f%cking fool to use all of those compounds (grams of gear, 10+ ius gh + insulin etc) and NOT eat your ass off, and NOT train your ass off to truly MAXIMIZE what you are doing to your body.

Regardless -- this entire endeavor is completely abnormal and unhealthy, I never lie about that, but if you are going to shove chemicals in your body and say " screw eating alot and good quality foods, and screw training INTENSE and busting my f%cking ass in the gym" because HEY -- I can STILL get great results from eating a few meals a day, and doing Paul Dillet workouts.....

"Bodybuilders are lazy and its all about drugs" ---- Yea, sure there are lazy SOB's that still do pretty well by not maximizing training and diet, but there sure as hell are alot that give EVERYTHING they got to eating and training, GUARANTEED!

I love Bboy --- think he's funny, nice (to me lol) and a genetic elite superior in regard to physiques ---- but I remember him saying something to the effect of " this bodybuilding shit is joke, 10 iu of good GH and I dont have to diet perfectly or kill myself and I still look good" (far from verbatim) but you catch my drift..... Do you realize if you poured your everything into perfect dieting, cardio and yes good ol training (w/ a partner to push your to your limits) -- I believe he would be PRO yrs ago......

Yes, this shit is a JOKE, because it is true you can use tons of GH, lots of gear, and train light and do pump workouts, and eat not too much food and LOOK freakin AWESOME --- but it;s a true disservice to not maximize every variable possible...

I am probably being redundant now, but I just needed to blow off some steam....

-FF

It has gotten out of hand.

Great post dg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

You know why you let it bother you? It's because your like me and that we kill ourselves everyday to make baby gains. We live and breathe it and our lives revolve around it. We don't have a balanced lifestyle because we want progress more then anything. Most others don't understand that. If we walk out of the gym after doing legs, and don't feel like dying, then we feel guilty. How am I doing so far?

The voice of reason:lightbulb:

Thanks FF

Good post bro. Yeah I had 2 close personal friends who are both pro's bb'ers and from what I see daily it is a far cry from eating shittty and being lazy. It amazes me how much if this is repetitive like they are robots. I see it and yeah love to look that way but I will say first hand there is so much that goes into as FutureFreak has said. Good post bro.

Bboys always welcome at our table regardless of what he does or does not do. Sometimes we wish he would come home to those that actually love him!

IPG

agreed, this clowns information is dangerous. i heard two kids in the gym the other day talking about how one of them is a few weeks into his cycle outline. kid is probably 18-19 5'9 170 lbs and 15% bf.

Spot on. We all know about the drugs element. We all know what is needed for ourselves. We know that gh and/or tren can enable one to not eat a 'good' diet and still have a certain look. The same with training they could have sissy workouts and still come out good due to drugs. Basically when I hear someone say oh I don't need to eat like that cos I just take more tren it is disappointing. I can only see it getting worst.

Anyone who believes that anyways has no future in competition, and anyone who preaches it has never competed or trained someone who has.

The funny thing is --- the "kids" or immature adults that are using this as gospel and NOT "entertainment" are being brain-washed to think they will continue to grow into these super-stars if they stay consistent w/ hormones....

I actually just got a great reality check recently and my God am I thankful for it!

I have done over 26 shows, always prepped myself and others, feel confident that I truly know what I am doing ---- well, as years go by and the more experienced you become, the more you "THINK" you know what you are doing and become justified in think that ....

This is what I have said to myself in the last few years " I know my body and I play it by ear w/training heavy and hard" "I'm going to play it safe and stop here, and call it good" "I wont train abs in off-season, I dont need to" "I don;t need to train lower back in off-season, just before a show" All horse shit excuses I had made but felt justified.......Well I recently am privileged to train with a competitor from France -- Mouss El Bakkouchi who has let me know how damn complacent, and lazy I have gotten over the years the "wiser" I think I have gotten.

We are training STRICT and I mean the man will punch me if my chest sinks, or my posture slouches and I am training calves and Abs and wanting to leave after THAT --- I am going through intensity I had not been though in YEARS and this might take the cake....

I had not trained for 1.5-2 hours in YEARS --- talking teenage years...and am I "losing a pump" or over - training? Nope I am feeling full, and like the anabolic scale is pointing in my favor.

I got "soft" in the training department since I began lifting with my Fiance, no question about it....thing is she loves training hard and being with me in the gym --- but I was jeopardizing my potential.

So....these "new age kids" that are relying solely on consistent hormones and half assing training will find out really fast how FAST they burn out --- and when they do, they will ultimately disappear. Which is VERY COMEDIC because they speak "bloofy" and " blow up doll" when the TRUTH IS the bloofiness and blow up doll effect is from over using hormones and UNDER TRAINING and UNDER EATING.

So a message to these ignorant robots -- TRAIN HARD, EAT HARD and YES .....drum roll.....take good quality hormones, and build up ---- yes i said BUILD UP so NOT DIVE balls deep in grams of sauce....You will be built from instantaneous ionic fluid build up in intre cellularly and extra cellulary and never attain hard core real myo-fibrillar dense muscle..... you will be a bloofy soft "sarcoplasmic bodybuilder" which is spongy and soft and very obvious.....

-FF

Eat big, train big, recover big - all apply to us differently, but you catch my drift...that motto still belongs in this sport...not just big doses only talk!

I agree FF (great post), all this talk about being a slug with your eating, being a slug with your training, and mega dosing is the way to do it is just a way to skip steps up the ladder of bodybuilding.

Again, I like B-Boy honesty but I know he likes to train like machine, he finds his angles of intensities and blasts it. B-Boy has been a huge help to me over the years because he is real with me and I will always take time to read his posts. His body, his art, his progression!

Again, PROGRESSION is the name of the game. However, PROGRESSION has many faces to it, but lets face it people only want to hear about mega dosing to to justify skipping steps up the ladder.

I personally, take my time and do progress, leave room for more progression. Remember some of us enjoy this bodybuilding thing, not live and die by it;)

i agree 100 times over im new to all not a vet like most but i will say that my hard work is whats done most of the work.

Great to see that we have REAL BODYBUILDERS here still, who train and eat like MACHINES in order to look perfect! Bodybuilding is an ARTFORM and above all else--A LIFESTYLE.

Victor Richards said it best:

Q. Why don't you compete?

A. First, I believe that every human being should build their physique the way they seem fit instead of structuring their physique to suit the expectations of judges. I believe that some professional have met untimely deaths through the unrealistic pursuit of perfection, trying to attain the kind of physique expected from them by the bodybuilding judges. In the other word, some bodybuilders had became trophy to the bodybuilding establishment while in pursuit of trophy.

Last edited:
I am glad you stuck to your guns and stayed with the way you are my friend because I know for a while there you seemed confused and I was scared you were going to follow that path and up everything and go that route, so I commend you on that and staying wise!

There are so many that just want to hear that shit to justify their use and lack of experience to know any better. We knows whats up and will be the ones makign steady gains and climbing up the ladder for a much longer time.

I remember that post by Bboy as well and it was a mighty bold statement and something I thought to myself he better back it up after saying that and come in diced, but he did not, and that way of thinking was his downfall for that show.

Glad your tearing it up in the gym too brother keep up the good work!

I think a lot of the "all drug" talk stems from the fact that no human being on earth could ever hope to qualify for the Olympia without massive drug use no matter how well they eat/sleep/train and that sucks. Cheapens the sport in some people's eyes.

I agree and have to say though, I post up a thread about an injury and how certain chemicals might help, or ask about equipment and I'll be lucky to get 2 or 3 posts on the topic with maybe one of those being useful. If I ask about "does my cycle look good" and I'll get a mardi gras going with people wanting to put in their two cents. A lot of the high posters are guilty of this as well. This coming from an outside observer of course...

I train primarily at home now but once a week my wife and I go to the gym, train and she pratices her posing. The guys in the gym don't train like they use to; maybe its because they have access to so many machines or just don't have the role models I had in the gym when I was in my 20's.

I am going to sound like an old guy but here it goes; in 1987 I won the Mr. Oregon and the following year a guy by the name of Terry Fultz followed in my foot steps and won the title. He was 40 years old and I was 24 at the time (1988); Terry came to me and ask me to train with him while he prepared for the Master's Nationals. I was honored as he had a reputation for brutal training plus had a stack of titles under his belt.

He was a middle weight and I was a heavy but only competed around 205lbs. This older man pushed me beyond my wildest dreams; for example leg day we would warm up and work are way up to 5 plates for a couple sets of 8 and the next set we would go to failure, rack the bar and we would take a plate off and go to failure again until we eventually worked our way to just the bar. I would finish the giant set and collapse on the ground. We trained like this on every body part and finished our WO drenched and exausted.

Terry placed 2nd at the Master Nationals that year and John Kemper (Diamond Gym) for you East Coast BB's won the Overall. Terry still continues to compete at 64 yrs old and actually still pulls out a trophy even when he enters the open class. LOL 64 year old cleaning up on 25 year old guys.

Back in those days bodybuilders were respected in the gym, if you won a state title you could train at any gym in Portland as a guest for free. It didn't matter what gym I trained at I seen guys training there guts out because they were there for a purpose.

Enjoying the thread; I read it and went and trained legs tonight...old school and I can barely walk.

I think the big problem these days is that there are not many hard core gyms left. Most of it is all commercialized and aimed at the general populus because that is where the money is. Back in the 80s and even the 90s there were still a good number of good gyms. In my area at least, most of the hard core gyms were either bought out or went out of business.

Probably dont see many gyms these days with a deadlift platform and a puke bucket over by the squat rack.

If ppl are willing to read that bullshit and believe it...well that is on them...I am not going to lose any sleep over it....infact there is nothing you can do about it.....why even care what other ppl think is the correct way to become a bodybuilder? I am not going to get any bigger or leaner by teaching or making these "kids" understand how it should really be done or what it really takes.

Now....I can see where you are coming from...as it gets old reading shit like that...and yes it has gotten out of hand lately....but I dont let it bother me....as far as im concerned there is a hand full of good legit members who I speak with from this board and go to when I have a issue or a prob. the rest of the members who are looking for short cuts or the easy way of doing things or just believe whatever some jack ass writes our of no concern to me....sure sometimes I want to reach out and try to help them....but most of them dont want to hear it...and lately there is way to many of them to sift through to find the ones that are worth helping. I just focus on my training...my diet....my cardio and do all the right things that I know how to do to become a better and healthier bodybuilder.

Train hard but use good form.....diet right...be smart with what you use and the dose...and get plenty of rest. The members who do this stand out ....the members who look for short cuts or want to take grams or this and grams of that....well they come and go ...but as fast as they go...5 more show up to take there place lately....nothing we can do about that but keep putting out good info and hope that maybe after a year or two of getting no where they will come back and try to learn the correct way of doing things. But if someone has there mind set on something...99% of the time there is nothing you can say or do to make them change that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131