advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SO WHATS EVERYONE TRYING OUT THESE DAYS? exercises? workouts? diet? foods? hormones?

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
wanting to see what things people have been doing lately to improve there physiques, lifestyles, training, and hows its working for them?

for me:

Diet/eating: recently been having cereal and skim milk for my pre traiing meal 2 hours before hand, been giving me lots of energy and better pumps, sometimes mix a scoop of banana whey into the skim milk to make it taste ever better

Supps: been mixing like 10 grams of AAKG with a sugar free drink 20mins before training, gives em an awesome pump without the stimulant feeling most pre workouts have that keep me awake all night

Exercises: recently been doing one arm cable hammer curls, holding both ends of the rope with one hand, been great for forearm development and biceps

also tried doing rope skullcrushers using the cable machines, laying down on a bench, really liking them as something different

Anabolics: mixing 50mg masteron with 50mg winnie inject everyday to see its effects, never combined the 2 so thought id try something different n see how it changes me physicaly, running some usual test and low dose tren with the combo

recently also switched from Tren H to Tren A and noticed my insomnia and night sweats are no where near as bad

whats everyone else trying and doing? share

Last edited:
Diet: Don't have time or patience to do it. Try to eat good amound of protein, avoid starches and sugars. If I'm getting fat, eat less carbs, if I'm lean, eat more carbs.

Supplements: Fish oil.

Training: Two day split: upper body and lower body. I train as much as 7 days a week or as little as 2 days. Pull-ups, dips and benches for upper body. Squats, leg curls and calf raises for legs.

Gear: TRT test (100mg) up to 250mg test for a few weeks and back to 100mg when start to get bloated. Few weeks of 50mg var during summer.

For me just sticking to the basics that's what works best. I've tried all types of stuff. And I have found less gear and more quality food to be more effective,for me anyway.

Diet-1 7 whole eggs 1 cup dry measure oats,handful of raisins
2 8 oz chicken 10 oz sweet potatoe
3 8 oz chicken 2 1/2 cups white rice 1 scoop Phase 8 protein
4 6-8 oz lean beef 1 cup white rice
5 8 oz chicken 10 oz sweet potatoe
6 7 whole eggs
7 1 scoop phase 8 2 tablespoons natural PB
8 same as 7
9 this one is 30min prior to #1, 1 scoop phase 8
Through in fruit and veggies here and there.

Supplements- protein powder,baby aspirin

Training-hard and heavy,hit style four days a week.
And been doing 20-30min moderate cardio 5 days a week before meal 1

Gear-750 test e. started out 125 cruise then 250mg for 3 weeks then 500mg for 4 weeks and just started 750. First 3 weeks also used dbol 30mg per day. I'm following a progressive style to my food,training and gear.

Last edited:
I eat my cereal late night. It tastes better then.

Started back on Watson cyp this week 100mgs wk. Masteron E at 350mgs/wk. I ran out of GH last week but should be back on shortly at 8iu eod. Trying IF right now to change things up. Training fasted in the AM. Only eating from 12pm - 8 or 9pm. During this time I fit in around 2300cals, 220g protein, 220g carbs, 60g fats. Seeing if I can lean up a little. I gained about 7lbs of fat when I came off of TRT.

NW

Carb cycling 3 days no carbs 2 days low carbs 2 days moderate carbs
Fits perfectly with my work and training schedule

Q

Diet
9am-60 gram shake,2 bananas, cup of grapefruit juice
12pm-1 1/2 whole wheat bagels with 1 tbsp all fruit jelly, 8oz chicken breast
3pm- same as 12 pm
6pm/post workout-60 gram shake, 2 bananas
7pm-2 cups raisin bran, 1cup 1%milk,10oz beef,2 cups broccoli
9pm-1 whole wheat bagel,4tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 cup cottage cheese , 1 cup milk

Training
Sundays- shoulders, triceps
Monday- back,rear delts,traps,forearms
Wednesday- chest,biceps
Friday- quads,hamstrings,calves, abs
The last set of each exercise is done beyond failure except for squats, dead lifts, bench and military press

Gear
Test p-300mg daily
Tren a-200mg daily
Npp-50mg daily
Anadrol-100mg daily
Dbol-50mg daily
Letro-.5mg daily
Hgh-10iu twice a day on workout days only
Insulin-15 iu twice a day on workout days

Gear
Test p-300mg daily
Tren a-200mg daily
Npp-50mg daily
Anadrol-100mg daily
Dbol-50mg daily
Letro-.5mg daily
Hgh-10iu twice a day on workout days only
Insulin-15 iu twice a day on workout days

I have to ask.. are you growing?

Starting a new phase in training with more volume to bring up lagging bodyparts. It'll look like this:

Day 1: Legs
Day 2: Chest and shoulders
Day 3: Back
Day 4: Arms
Day 5: Chest and Secondary leg session
Day 6: Back and Shoulders
Day 7: Off

From the feedback I got on my pics my chest needs to be brought up as well as my leg sweep and hamstrings. I wanted to balance things out and get a nice V-taper so I included additional back and shoulder training.

Less carbs...only clean food...quality cheat meal..no pizza for this guy

I eat my cereal late night. It tastes better then.

Bro...likewise, I'll take a big ass bowl of Kashi, the autumn wheat squares, throw a scoop or two of protein powder in milk...shake it up, pour it over the cereal and go to town. Nice a filling before bed, and sweet enough to curb my ice cream craving.

Training m-f one body part per day, no two workouts are alike, high volume and high speed.

Drugs...lightweight for now

Month of Dec taking a break probably a few light workouts, dropping all gear and eating what I want till the new year, advice of My mentor, why I dunno

Starting a new phase in training with more volume to bring up lagging bodyparts. It'll look like this:

Day 1: Legs
Day 2: Chest and shoulders
Day 3: Back
Day 4: Arms
Day 5: Chest and Secondary leg session
Day 6: Back and Shoulders
Day 7: Off

From the feedback I got on my pics my chest needs to be brought up as well as my leg sweep and hamstrings. I wanted to balance things out and get a nice V-taper so I included additional back and shoulder training.

let us know how the extra volume goes, I would think most guys would overtrain on that, but im interested to see how it works for ya

let us know how the extra volume goes, I would think most guys would overtrain on that, but im interested to see how it works for ya

Most people would have also said that i would have overtrained on what I ws doing before that as well... this just takes what I have already foung to be effective for me and expounds upon it.

Recently been cutting with high carb approach. Haven't gone below 300g per day and ripped up fasted ever with out all the suffering that normally comes with getting real lean. After Christmas will be 3 months of slow reverse dieting to create new set point. Plan to hit end of March with single digit body fat while Maintaing on around 450 265 90 cpf to set myself up for a real slow easy cut into summer when I start my next blast. My days of bulking and dieting hard are behind me. Just want to hold size and get real lean without any suffering. Training still quite low volume and heavy but focusing a lot more on negatives these days and feeling the muscle with good results. Start working on weak points next year as I've finally excepted in big enough and time too fine tune. Arms shoulders and calves really. Already made a little progress in these areas but being in a calorie deficit it is hard to eek out growth

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No idea what happened but my post got cut off

Most people would have also said that i would have overtrained on what I was doing before that as well... This wasn't just thrown together but rather my training just progressed to this, so this just takes what I have already found to be effective for me and expounds upon it.

Diet : clean every day with a cheat day once every 1-2 weeks. Intermittent fasting on non-training days.

Training: recently changed to a program to really chase the pump. 1/3 or 1/6 cadence every set with 35 to 45 sec breaks between sets. Adding a half weight drop set at the end of each set to max out the pump. I'm older so it's been nice to take a break from heavy sets and let the joints heal.

Drugs: TRT dose of test, 100mg of Tren A EOD, IGF 1 LR3 on training days (5 days/week).

The wife and I are going on vacation in Feb so I'm trying to look good for her... She already looks great!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear