over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

solberg DHB log

adding 600mg DHB and mast for the next 12 weeks, will be logging it.

current items test 1400, bold ace 700( ending in 2 weeks ). test will remain the same, bold will drop out.

Training is 4-5x per week, heavy and intense. Cardio when I have time. my work schedule recently has been insane, example 4 10-12 hour shifts overnight this week in the ER. diet is 400+ prot 300-400 carbs and 100-150 fats depending on the day. Also recently added mk677 25mg ( somatozine mike arnold )

here are a few pics taken in the last 7 days, im currently 230 lbs. goal is 235 and leaner by the end of the next 12 weeks, easily attainable.
Look good bro. Keep us updated on that solberg dhb!!!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys appreciate it. Body weight is 233 , density is up but also some
Slight water retention in my back and lower chest. Just added in aromasin at 12.5 mg eod to curb that.

Strange effect yesterday in the gym. Forearms got so pumped I had to stop training back a little early, only missed 2 sets but damn were they pumped !

Let's see if this pic comes the right size and right side up.. heading to work, did a little posing to move around some the extra food I ate last night and today . Feeling good, looking good, happy 😊

Attachments

• IMG_1145.jpg
    IMG_1145.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 170
Rofl nope still didn't resize properly ..

Nah man it's not a cropping problem.... I've seen you in person and that's the only pic size that can contain you now hahahahah

Rofl I love you man.. check the above post fitraver likes my life support vein..

Fit give it a few more weeks it's not even At full life support status yet.

Update for Sunday.. 11sh and I literally did nothing today.. lounged around like obesities. A much needed day of rest for us both. She's watching some god awful show called van Helsing, and knows how bad it is but can't not find out what happens to the cast at the end. I was curious to see what my body weight is, and I was surprised this morning to see it's 237 despite looking leaner and harder. Everything else is the same. Long work day tomorrow and leg training afterwords. Thursday was heavy squats tomorrow will be leg presses

Update for Sunday.. 11sh and I literally did nothing today.. lounged around like obesities. A much needed day of rest for us both. She's watching some god awful show called van Helsing, and knows how bad it is but can't not find out what happens to the cast at the end. I was curious to see what my body weight is, and I was surprised this morning to see it's 237 despite looking leaner and harder. Everything else is the same. Long work day tomorrow and leg training afterwords. Thursday was heavy squats tomorrow will be leg presses
Coming together nicely brother. I've been following your log. You're making good progress.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Let's see if this image resize works

Attachments

• IMG_1165.JPG
    IMG_1165.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 146
Victory is mine ! Had an insane day at work yesterday and having a calmer one today.. nobody is dying or hemorrhagic etc so thankful for that. It's the lions gate portal tonight, going to spend the night with 11sh and skip the gym. Go walk on the beach perhaps.

Victory is mine ! Had an insane day at work yesterday and having a calmer one today.. nobody is dying or hemorrhagic etc so thankful for that. It's the lions gate portal tonight, going to spend the night with 11sh and skip the gym. Go walk on the beach perhaps.

Seem you starting to get back to yourself, enjoy the walk.

Update for Friday. Skin is starting to thin out, noticing some new veins and tighter abdomen. Weight is down around 233 now after several days of highly productive and much needed gi activity. Was feeling bloated and full so jacked up fiber and it did the trick. Have been doing cardio every day, 10 min on the bike until quads get too pumped, then 15 treadmill, then 5 on the bike at max resistance to burn out. Will be training back and chest tomorrow

Are you getting any of the anxiety/hunger from DHB like EQ can bring? I want to try both Vikings bold ace and DHB, but high doses EQ make me a basket case.

Some mild anxiety but nothing unmanageable, I generally have some to begin with so I would say I'm only 10% off baseline. Lol my appetite is absurd.. it's an asset in this sport for sure

I want to try this soon. I can't decide whether to run alone or in tandem with bold ace.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131