over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some good tips from my trainer

So I hooked up with this guy who is an IFBB pro, I wont mention his name out of respect and confidentiality, but he does not post on the boards. He seems very knowledgable and has given me some good insight on training, nutrition, and gear. I just hired him so I'm sure I'll learn alot more as time goes on, but I figured I'd share some info with you all. Now this is him talking, not me.

#1- The #1 problem with most bodybuilders is they over complicate shit. Keep it simple and you'll be much better off. Simple in terms of training, nutrition, and your AAS. If your growing good from test and deca, keep doing test and deca. Next cycle, try upping the dosage a little bit and keep growing. You only need 1 or 2 compounds in the off season to grow. Test is really all you need, maybe throw in something like Deca, but thats it.

#2- Pro's do not run GH all year long, despite what some people think. Some of them do not cycle all year long, despite what people may think. Some guys only use GH pre contest or when they can afford it. At my level, getting GH would be ridiculous unless it was for anti aging and wellness.

#3- If your not dieting fuck it, just eat. Dont be so nit picky about crap that you dont get adequate calories and carbs in.

#4- Most people quit growing because they're too focused on workout routines, number of sets, reps, etc. They get so caught up in that they forget about the muscle they are really trying to work. The guy said "I dont give a shit if I use a 10 lb dumbbell or a 40 lb dumbbell, my goal is to get maximum blood flow and pump into my muscles." If form slips a little bit towards the end, fuck it, as long as my muscles keep getting more pump than before I dont give a shit. (within reason) Also, for the record the dude does not use more than 40 lb dumbbells and his arms are f'ing huge.

Anyways, just thought to share with you guys.

thats some good solid info. im 23 and this past year i finally figured out that bodybuilding is as complicated as u want to make it. Dante really opened my eyes on this subject. the more complicated u make things, the more stressed u put on yourself. just keep it simple.

there are so many guys around my age that think there is a certain drug or drugs that are gonna make u huge. i try to tell them to stick to the basics, but they dont listen. ohh well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131