over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some people make you want to drink!

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
we have this regular at work that rents the store next to us. The only reason noone ever threw her out before is because the used to blow one of the owners(who is in his 70's). noone at all can stand her especially me. shes just one of those people who gets under your skin so bad it makes your blood run cold. knows how to run your business when shes nothing but a functional alcoholic who drinks at the same bar 7 nights a week for 7-8 hours a night with a great alimony payment that keeps her store afloat.well tonight i officially had my fill. we have a 2 day special event starting tomorrow that i have to be fully preped for by the end of the night and for 2 hours i couldnt get a thing done due to her incessant nagging. so i lost it alittle, and to paraphrase told her to shut the fuck up and never speak to me again, im done dealing with all her bullshit. sorry but this was 2 hours ago and im still pissed...just need to vent! im even more pissed off that i lost my cool. its my job to keep my cool no matter what and i fucked up.

Now look at what you did. In one little fit you managed to completely ruin your friendship with a leaching, alcoholic, know-it-all, cock-sucking whore. I hope you are happy :p

Now look at what you did. In one little fit you managed to completely ruin your friendship with a leaching, alcoholic, know-it-all, cock-sucking whore. I hope you are happy :p

Brick, now that is funny.:p

Well..then again..honesty counts..i'm sure she won't be nagging you anymore..

Well..then again..honesty counts..i'm sure she won't be nagging you anymore..

You never know with drunks, It could be one of two scenerios. She may never come in again, or that she comes in again starts drinking and lets you have it for real.

It depends on what kind of drunk she is and how much pride she has. But even if she is proud, she may drink and swallow (her pride) just to give you hell.

You never know with drunks, It could be one of two scenerios. She may never come in again, or that she comes in again starts drinking and lets you have it for real.

It depends on what kind of drunk she is and how much pride she has. But even if she is proud, she may drink and swallow (her pride) just to give you hell.

yeah, you def have a point there..I work around these drunks all the time..and yet i'm still suprised what comes out of their mouths..

yeah, you def have a point there..I work around these drunks all the time..and yet i'm still suprised what comes out of their mouths..

I WAS one of those drunks! I've been banned from 4 bars, and I was a pretty big spender/tipper, but I would turn into a real SOB when I drank.

I wouldn't start fights, I was just too obnoxious, I still can't believe some of the stuff I said and I'm embarrassed whenever I remember it.

Last edited:
we have this regular at work that rents the store next to us. The only reason noone ever threw her out before is because the used to blow one of the owners(who is in his 70's). noone at all can stand her especially me. shes just one of those people who gets under your skin so bad it makes your blood run cold. knows how to run your business when shes nothing but a functional alcoholic who drinks at the same bar 7 nights a week for 7-8 hours a night with a great alimony payment that keeps her store afloat.well tonight i officially had my fill. we have a 2 day special event starting tomorrow that i have to be fully preped for by the end of the night and for 2 hours i couldnt get a thing done due to her incessant nagging. so i lost it alittle, and to paraphrase told her to shut the fuck up and never speak to me again, im done dealing with all her bullshit. sorry but this was 2 hours ago and im still pissed...just need to vent! im even more pissed off that i lost my cool. its my job to keep my cool no matter what and i fucked up.

Give her a bottle of wine with your compliments. Inside the thank you note just write.........."Suck on this and mind your own fucking business". Have a nice day! :)

i would have loved to realy just let her have it but i refuse to go down to the level of a functional alcoholic. i think its time for a vacation!

i would have loved to realy just let her have it but i refuse to go down to the level of a functional alcoholic. i think its time for a vacation!

TKAV, i just got back off the disney cruise......cruising is the way to go. You don't have to worry about anything. Meals whenever you want them (granted your diet is going to go to hell), bed made, room cleaned, and the most laid back atmosphere ever.

Then again, some people don't like cruises. BTW way to control yourself and not stoop to her level:D

Hey, not all of alcoholics are assholes:D just when we drink:eek:

6 weeks sober today

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner