over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something that drives me crazy.....

massmaker56

Registered
Ive got a friend we work out together on occasion. Schedules are terribly diffrent. Anyways this guy he uses some gear, not sure what his current cycle is but i have seen his previous ones. But he has great genetics and has straight blown up in the last year.

Well a couple days ago im in the locker room and im talking with a few people i know there that are just, whatever, they eat like shit etc. etc. and they are always complaining that they can't gaain size or strength worth shit. So my friend walks in all jacked as normal (i don't like to mention names). Over hears our conversation and decides to give these guys some tips. So they just start bashing on him saying if we used gear we could be just like you blah blah blah. when they dont have a clue about how much sacrifice and dedication goes into .everyday Now mind you my friend diets damn near perfect hes doing cardio twice a day currentlly, and not to mention he straight kills himself in the gym.

I guess its just the straight disrespect people have when thet are jealous of what other have and have killed themselves to get. It damn near made me sick. He was jhust giving them a few words of advice. Anyone had similiar experiences.

jealousy - happend to me and WO partner several times. I dont care anymore.

People are always looking for excuses why they fail. After all its a lot easier than to blame failure on themselves. Knowing that makes me feel comfortable as i know how those people are really feeling inside. They envy you.

well

honestly i dont think its strange that some people think AAS is taking the easy route.
I mean they too come to the boards, read the magazines, watch tv. They also read crazy articles about Paul Borresen and his 5+ gram cycles.
They see Trey Brewer get up to 350 pounds and then see him on stage "ripped" in a matter of 9 weeks.
In the gym the majority of the bodybuilders, well they call themselves BB-ers, are morons who take AAS to be big in the clubs and at the beach, cause fights eat at BurgerKing and let people think BB-ing is al about taking AAS.....

har har hardy har har

So they just start bashing on him saying if we used gear we could be just like you blah blah blah.

Oh yea...I tell them "Your right you could, can you stick a needle in your ass or leg...I got something for ya!" They usually looked pretty spooked thinking about sticking themself with an needle day in day out.

Jealousy is a strong emotion, play on it with people.

People are always looking for excuses why they fail. After all its a lot easier than to blame failure on themselves.

This is painfully true in far most aspects in life then this. Agree 100%

i know exactly what you mean. when those kind of comments are coming from people who dont have any of their shit on point in terms of diet and training, its just ridiculous. AAS is not some magic substance to make you huge, you still have to put in your time busting your ass in the gym and at the dinner table. but at the same time, im sure there are a lot of natural guys like myself who do work their asses off training and with their diet who say the same thing, and i dont think they necessarily have a bad attitude or are jealous.

eh i have been accused a time or two. i just tell people well i will be lifting this day and so on. you want to come do what i do be my guest. not a bbuilder yet but some day i hope to be. either i have the genetics or i dont. i figure one way or another i am going to take my body as far as i can go. who cares what other people think.

i just tell them i'd love to talk, but it is time to do my next set (or go eat). i then quickly add that discipline in attending to seemingly small details as this are what made my physique. in 90% of cases this works. if they persist, and stand around loudly jawing about drugs, i walk over and whisper that there is an amazing secret compound i am using: SHUTTHEFUCKUPANDTRAINABOL!!!

On the other hand, unsolicited advice is usually not received well. ESPECIALLY in the gym where egos are all on the table. You can't "talk" a 400lb bar off your chest so some of these assclowns feel pretty exposed.

I just keep my mouth shut unless someone asks an intelligent question.

honestly i dont think its strange that some people think AAS is taking the easy route.
I mean they too come to the boards, read the magazines, watch tv. They also read crazy articles about Paul Borresen and his 5+ gram cycles.
They see Trey Brewer get up to 350 pounds and then see him on stage "ripped" in a matter of 9 weeks.
In the gym the majority of the bodybuilders, well they call themselves BB-ers, are morons who take AAS to be big in the clubs and at the beach, cause fights eat at BurgerKing and let people think BB-ing is al about taking AAS.....

Yeah most people don't relize that you have to damn near kill yourself in the gym and eat eat eat eat eat. most of my fiends joke with me about how much i eat lol.

My 2 cents

I have for many years have had an outlook and philosophy when I have been accused of performance enhancing use/abuse and I advise the younger bodybuilders/wanabe bodybuilders of the same outlook.
1. If you are truly a natural bodybuilder (and I don't mean you have been using for years and you just happen to be in between cycles) then the ultimate compliment someone can give you is to accuse you of steroid use. I mean in you're heart of hearts you know you are clean and without any help, you built a physique that is impressive enough that people think you are on gear. You won, you succeeded. Who cares what some tricep extension oxygen thief thinks. No need to interrupt you're constant chest beating for being a natty to knock out his South Beach Diet chewing teeth, take the compliment and shut the F!@#$ up!
2. If you are on gear then I guess the finger pointers are right, what are you going to bash their head in for telling the truth? The best thing you can do is the same as solution #1 shut the F!@#$ up!

best responce i have ever heard about being accused. "if i were using i would be alot bigger dumb ass" a good friend of mine who was just very intense and lean got accused that was his responce.

bang their wife/gf, and if they have 18+ daughters go for it. that will drive them as crazy as they do to you with all that jibberish running out of their mouth.

its so easy to say i could do this if i had.....

I can relate...from the other side.

My friend has blown up taking pro-hormone/designer drugs (phera, superdrol, epi etc) but he was big to begin with.

Sometimes I think to myself, "Man I wish I could do five or six cycles of those dangerous pills a year" but even if I did he'd still be bigger than me. He was born for bodybuilding, whereas I am more of a "born to run marathons and win" kind of guy. And I realize that.

Gotta eat better!! I am on my way :)

But to the original poster............there's no doubt about it, those clowns are jealous. And they're just that - clowns. You're SUPPOSED to laugh in their face.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws