over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

something thats been bugging me

Yeah, I see that so much on here. Youd think they would be grateful to get advice from someone with more knowledge and experience but all they do is argue with them. they wont listen. Makes no sense. Why come on asking for opinions if youre not going to listen to the most knowledgeable guys? Great point you make.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/58597-lbas-scivation-extend.html

I'm not arguing anyone's knowledge on anything. I'm just saying that we can give each other straight up, respectful answers .. Instead of calling anyone out.

I mean, I just see a lack of character in Hernon's couple posts in the above link .. that's all I pointed out.

Norweggian should read this...........over and over

First off, I'm honored that I've bothered you enough to mention me in a separate thread, Phil. Appreciate it.

But now you're saying I'm on loads of gear, being a wannabe bodybuilder, saying crazy things? Dude, check my post history, I've never argued a thing. I've never questioned anyone's knowledge, or brought up any issues for that matter. And I've been off juice since last Spring, thanks for asking (or assuming, rather).

Keep it up, though, Phil.

Yes

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/58597-lbas-scivation-extend.html

I'm not arguing anyone's knowledge on anything. I'm just saying that we can give each other straight up, respectful answers .. Instead of calling anyone out.

I mean, I just see a lack of character in Hernon's couple posts in the above link .. that's all I pointed out.

And who is the one calling names? Lack of character is something you do not understand.......I personally know these guys on this thread.....you need to take a hard look at yourself

Well

First off, I'm honored that I've bothered you enough to mention me in a separate thread, Phil. Appreciate it.

But now you're saying I'm on loads of gear, being a wannabe bodybuilder, saying crazy things? Dude, check my post history, I've never argued a thing. I've never questioned anyone's knowledge, or brought up any issues for that matter. And I've been off juice since last Spring, thanks for asking (or assuming, rather).

Keep it up, though, Phil.

I get the feeling a LOT bothers you.......maybe this is the only place you fit in........on the net?

Yeah, I see that so much on here. Youd think they would be grateful to get advice from someone with more knowledge and experience but all they do is argue with them. they wont listen. Makes no sense. Why come on asking for opinions if youre not going to listen to the most knowledgeable guys? Great point you make.

Seriously, I know - it makes me nuts sometimes.

I was competing in 1988-90 and then again in 1997. There was no Internet forum for us to chat on, no keyboard to hide behind. You went to the gym, competed, and people got to know you and respect you by what you had accomplished.

When I came back to the scene I was completely overwhelmed by the vast numbers of idiot, 165lb, 21 year old kids blasting 1g of test, 100mg tren EOD, and 100mg of a50s and boasting about their 20lbs. fat gains.

Now all these kids are experts. I've yet to see a single one of them that is the least bit impressive. I find myself rather discouraged. I had been away from bodybuilding as a very serious endeavor for over 15 years but still when I came back I asked questions in the beginners section and listened to what others had to say. Hell I've been in this sport longer than a LOT of posters have been alive, and yet they come on here all haughty and won't listen to the answers after they ask a question?

This attitude - when the hell did this happen?

YES

I was competing in 1988-90 and then again in 1997. There was no Internet forum for us to chat on, no keyboard to hide behind. You went to the gym, competed, and people got to know you and respect you by what you had accomplished.

When I came back to the scene I was completely overwhelmed by the vast numbers of idiot, 165lb, 21 year old kids blasting 1g of test, 100mg tren EOD, and 100mg of a50s and boasting about their 20lbs. fat gains.

Now all these kids are experts. I've yet to see a single one of them that is the least bit impressive. I find myself rather discouraged. I had been away from bodybuilding as a very serious endeavor for over 15 years but still when I came back I asked questions in the beginners section and listened to what others had to say. Hell I've been in this sport longer than a LOT of posters have been alive, and yet they come on here all haughty and won't listen to the answers after they ask a question?

This attitude - when the hell did this happen?

This is how I feel......when did this happen??? I competed in your era.........I remember those times......we actually had to find out stuff on our own let alone have PROS at our disposal 24/7.......and I would DEFINATELY LISTEN to a PRO when I met one.

This is how I feel......when did this happen??? I competed in your era.........I remember those times......we actually had to find out stuff on our own let alone have PROS at our disposal 24/7.......and I would DEFINATELY LISTEN to a PRO when I met one.

Yeah, I know. Back in the mid 80s I only knew one guy that I would consider a "pro" with knowledge about lifting/training and that was Larry Pacifico a powerlifter. Whenever he was around I would ask him as many questions as I could and I took to heart every word he said. We didnt have the internet, and just to have the chance to talk to someone like him was a treat. Nowadays its just taken for granted. I was really excited when I had the chance to have you train me Phil. Too bad I screwed up my health so bad. I really f*cked up bad, and now I cant really bodybuild anymore at all.

Its so frustrating when the new guys wont listen to those of us that have lived it. We have to stand back and watch them make all the same mistakes that we did because they wont listen.

you want the truth...?

"you can't handle the truth!" -Jack Nicholson

genetics rule this sport.
i have personally eaten like shit and didn't lift a single weight for 6 months plus and am bigger than a VERY good friend of mine who busts his ass and does everything right and was on a gram or MORE.
i talk to him almost daily and he still questioned my eating and assumed i was working out. i wasn't. i hadn't. i was eating 2 or 3 meals a day and not doing a damn thing in the gym and looked leaner then him and was bigger than him.
GENETICS.
now, add a great training routine and good supplements to that and you become a FREAK.
hate it or love it. thats the way it is. -JS

I look like shit and have posted here a lot. Sometimes very opinionated. I don't have shirtless pics even for "personal use." Why take a pic of a turd, you know.:D

But would you take advice on bodybuilding related matters from this guy for example? Would you consider him an authority on supplements based on his looks? I think I'm trying to make some type of point here.:D

Attachments

• espress1.jpg
    espress1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 324
  • eschains2.jpg
    eschains2.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 287
fuck if you are mr. know it all or you are the end be end of fucking knowledge then lets see how it has transformed you or any one you have worked with.
even if you are not mr. universe then maybe at least you have worked with someone and used your principles and beliefs on them and made them a monster, I would still listen and pay close attention to you based on what you have accomplished with others. this is my response to people who wanna post pics of chad nicholls, hany, chris aceto, or any other gurus or brilliant minds. They have produced something with their knowledge and if i call them out they can easily produce proof and results for me!

This attitude - when the hell did this happen
?
EXACTLY, this is ONE of the reasons for my thread, I was really feeling the same way you were.

I don't think anyone is looking for a world-class physique when they ask for pictures, but we are all tired of fat fucks who just finished "bulking" and doing 2g of gear asking for opinions and subsequently arguing with people who actually know what they are talking about.
damn hawkmoon its like you were reading my mind when i decided to make this thread. GREAT POST!

im older now so i know the DREAM is over......but i tell you the day i realized i would never be anybody in bodybuilding......at our gym an ifbb pro came in to work out....his name was BOB CHICERELLO (NOT SURE ABOUT THE SPELLING).....to me this guy looked great.....im a big boy and in no way ashamed of my body...well maybe a little of my stomach.....but seeing this guy really showed me what the pro level was like....i really like this board but i do feel i would suffer in comparison if i posted pics....it still doesnt mean that i put any less into my workouts.....I STILL TRY TO BE THE BEST I CAN BE

Here's the way I see it... If you look like crap but claim to know alot, I'm not gonna follow your advice.... If you look like Phil Hernon then I'm gonna listen and apply the knowledge........ Phil Heath has big arms so I watch closely to how he trains them then I try it.... I'm not gonna train my arms the way someone does that has small arms....

Here's the way I see it... If you look like crap but claim to know alot, I'm not gonna follow your advice.... If you look like Phil Hernon then I'm gonna listen and apply the knowledge........ Phil Heath has big arms so I watch closely to how he trains them then I try it.... I'm not gonna train my arms the way someone does that has small arms....

thats how i used to think when trying to do arnolds workouts...didnt work so well

AND say your someone like charles glass, first off he was one hell of a bodybuilder himself, but even if you were to call him out now (and your bigger than him) and say well your methods suck, he could show you about 500 people that make you look like dogshit proving his methods work....LOL :p

even if you are not mr. universe then maybe at least you have worked with someone and used your principles and beliefs on them and made them a monster, I would still listen and pay close attention to you based on what you have accomplished with others. this is my response to people who wanna post pics of chad nicholls, hany, chris aceto, or any other gurus or brilliant minds. They have produced something with their knowledge and if i call them out they can easily produce proof and results for me!

i agree with what you are saying in that you need a reason to believe something...proof. thats all i was asking for in the lba thread.

you won the usas 10 years so now the product you promote has to be great, and you have the pics to prove it. ok, im going to go buy all the bs muscletech products bc JAY said he used them and he is one badass mofo.

id much prefer the proof of a real university study done on the effects of lbas on muscle hypertrophy compared to the effects of bcaas over the word of the guy selling them regardless what his pics look like.

dont get me wrong, when phil posts i pay attention and im not arguing with him on lbas, im just saying in order to get my business i need a reason. but im just one customer so im sure my $ wont be missed.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws