over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just realized something …..

As posted it's more about fitness than weight. But sure if you have just grown a lot you need to also adapt to that new weight which can take time. The key is doing all the things needed as you grow and not just get huge then years down the line realize you have the fitness level of a typical obese person. I would always recommend cardio and staying active as well as stretching and working on flexibility as you grow. Nothing will help more than intense cardio (sprints) and pushing the limits. If I would recommend anything it would be sled pushes/pulls because they benefit all areas and will help shape your physique on top of improving cardiovascular performance.

So y’all think I should try to stay at my current weight just add in cardio )

I was 5'9 260...that was a bit much at least for my frame along with a history of heart problems, etc. I'm down to 245ish and feels much better...I'd like to be eventually 235lbs. Just listen to what your body is telling you.

Forget the scale and just do what makes you feel the best with diet and exercise and where your bodyweight falls it falls.
👍

If I have said this once then I have said it a million times (here) and that is the scale is like a ouija board, it fucks with your head.

Unless you are trying to make ‘weight’ ditch the scale, eat healthy and eat when hungry (no forced feeding), train hard, rest, and let the chips fall as they may.

I know next to nothing about anabolics so I don’t know how or where they fit into your picture but I do know this; take the least to get the most.

Oh . . . and don’t forget the cardio.

👍

If I have said this once then I have said it a million times (here) and that is the scale is like a ouija board, it fucks with your head.

Unless you are trying to make ‘weight’ ditch the scale, eat healthy and eat when hungry (no forced feeding), train hard, rest, and let the chips fall as they may.

I know next to nothing about anabolics so I don’t know how or where they fit into your picture but I do know this; take the least to get the most.

Oh . . . and don’t forget the cardio.
Exactly i was like: i need to be 115 kg , the moment i was there: fuck i look like a org - fuck this shit - even blind chick will not date me 😁

So y’all think I should try to stay at my current weight just add in cardio )

I would say it's even more than that. Sure, adding in some cardio will absolutely help but I'd look at it as more of a challenge and just as much "training" as your weight training. For me (and many!) the key is GPP. It's challenging, it's fun, and you will get in shape without sludging around on a treadmill for hours. Drag or push a sled, do shorter walks with weight vest, ankle weights etc. The one thing liver king did get right is really focusing on GPP will be a game changer. Your injuries will improve (if you are thoughtful about GPP) and you will actually get stronger. This is what I do...

Sled drags and jump rope (15 minutes total 3 days a week)
Saturday GPP: This is one I do something really challenging. IE walk the neighborhood (1.25miles) with 150pounds of weight, sled drags for an hour, etc. This is the one I make really, really hard. It's a training session I get nervous for almost like I used to be with leg training. You don't have to take it to this extreme, of course.

I'd maybe eat at maintenance and focus on getting yourself in shape. At that point you could slowly bring down calories, if you choose.

(5’ 11”)
I’m a sloppy-ish (for me) 225 ish am wake up and 230+ by end of day and I feel like shit lol. Still doing moderate cardio 3/4 days a week and training 4-5. My body just doesn’t want to be this big, at all. Genetics play a huge role with this I think too!

As posted it's more about fitness than weight. But sure if you have just grown a lot you need to also adapt to that new weight which can take time. The key is doing all the things needed as you grow and not just get huge then years down the line realize you have the fitness level of a typical obese person. I would always recommend cardio and staying active as well as stretching and working on flexibility as you grow. Nothing will help more than intense cardio (sprints) and pushing the limits. If I would recommend anything it would be sled pushes/pulls because they benefit all areas and will help shape your physique on top of improving cardiovascular performance.
This. I really feel like most people over the course of weeks or months being at the same “new” weight makes it considerably more comfortable. Most people just start dieting before then because they feel like shit!! 😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131