advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Speaking of Corrections Officers, any Police Officers on here?

Yeah but what about having a script before you are hired? I know you can have a script when already hired.

if you be a cop, and if you get fired, you are fucked for life ! unless you have a business

Don't believe what you read, they cannot be fooled easily. If that were the case, everyone would be passing them. You cannot just be a good liar, you have to actually believe your lie, if you can do that, then you have other problems.

Anybody know if a hefty dose of a beta blocker would help this guy pass the polygraph?

All I know is if I was a , say, State Trooper in this state they ride all alone. Your back up may be an hour away. If I pulled over 3-4 guys and I was all alone I would want to be as big, strong, and powerful as possible. My last gym had plenty cops and CO's that trained there and all were running cycles.

Not to sound like grampa here but how will you uphold the law if you are breaking it?
What's next? bribes? Keeping drugs you take from citizens?

The force and the public expect a higher standard from it's public servants.

Just a thought.

Not to sound like grampa here but how will you uphold the law if you are breaking it?

Just a thought.

I'd trade him taking some gear in order to keep the child molestors and rapist at bay.

We have a cop who trains at my gym he comes in with his uniform on with his medium shirt and the sleeves rolled up and shit and goes around trying to score aas>
It is sad cause there are people who get for him.
Half the cops in my area got caught going in together and ordering aas and the dumb asses thought they where invincible and lost their jobs forever and spent time in jail(lol)

Just a thought.

Prescriptions brother.

We have a cop who trains at my gym he comes in with his uniform on with his medium shirt and the sleeves rolled up and shit and goes around trying to score aas>
Half the cops in my area got caught going in together and ordering aas and the dumb asses thought they where invincible and lost their jobs forever and spent time in jail(lol)

You remind me of Brian Dobson (owner of Metroflex in Arlington, Texas). Even the avatar pic looks like him :headbang:

One of my buddies is a fire fighter and had to take a polygraph test pre-employment. He had used a plethora of recreational drugs and told them he had previously used prescription pills that were not prescribed to him, which was true. He told me that there is some loophole that the results of a polygraph cannot be used against you. I dunno the specifics but I do know he is a firefighter now.

Yep. That dude described above is a disgrace. I have no respect for that.

For a free citizen, do what you want, don't get caught, do whatever that doesn't hurt others. I'm good with that. But when you have a badge, your own personal freedom goes out the fucking window. You represent the rule of law. Not your own opinion of it.

If you break the law, you have no right to enforce it. Period.

When you take the badge, you are taking the responsibility of taking someones freedom...or even their life. Those are the only two things any of us REALLY have. So, it's a huge responsibility. Act like it.

Don't believe what you read, they cannot be fooled easily. If that were the case, everyone would be passing them. You cannot just be a good liar, you have to actually believe your lie, if you can do that, then you have other problems.

Actually most of it is manipulating the test/baseline questions at the beginning.

Actually most of it is manipulating the test/baseline questions at the beginning.

Yes I agree, but not just the average person can do this. People make it sound like it is so easy. It is not that easy.

Cops on Roids

Last year the state of NJ started random steroid testing of there police officers because there were so many lawsuits concerning police brutality.
Of course it was due to steroid abuse (there excuse).
I think I read this on google news.

Yep. That dude described above is a disgrace. I have no respect for that.

For a free citizen, do what you want, don't get caught, do whatever that doesn't hurt others. I'm good with that. But when you have a badge, your own personal freedom goes out the fucking window. You represent the rule of law. Not your own opinion of it.

If you break the law, you have no right to enforce it. Period.

When you take the badge, you are taking the responsibility of taking someones freedom...or even their life. Those are the only two things any of us REALLY have. So, it's a huge responsibility. Act like it.

I'm in Canada. So the laws are different. Obviously I'm pro juice. Lol. But if I was a cop and juicing.. I.wouldnt bust people for steroids... I think.that's morally wrong.. just like I'd likely give a lot.of breaks for speeders, unless total retards..

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

The cop could possibly be building a case brother or he is just a down right crooked cop, which are common. No offense officers i respect what you do risking your lives everyday. I know I would never knowingly do business with a cop. They can find their own connects by themselves. Just MHO though.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws