advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Speaking of Corrections Officers, any Police Officers on here?

The cop could possibly be building a case brother or he is just a down right crooked cop, which are common. No offense officers i respect what you do risking your lives everyday. I know I would never knowingly do business with a cop. They can find their own connects by themselves. Just MHO though.

There are some pretty damn cool cops in the world and I have met a handful of them. I recently got out of a few thousand dollars in tickets (3) and court fines because of a very cool police officer. I find many are like this.
I also find that older police officers, the ones who have been able to hack all the mindfuck bullshit are some of the coolest dudes.

Usually, the young ones with something to prove are arrogant bully dickheads throwing their weight around.

There are some pretty damn cool cops in the world and I have met a handful of them. I recently got out of a few thousand dollars in tickets (3) and court fines because of a very cool police officer. I find many are like this.
I also find that older police officers, the ones who have been able to hack all the mindfuck bullshit are some of the coolest dudes.

Usually, the young ones with something to prove are arrogant bully dickheads throwing their weight around.

I would tend to agree with that statement. Older cops are usually much less cocky.

I know many cool cops as well storm. Didn't mean to come across the wrong way. My grandfather ( who I never talk to ) is a retired captain of state police in Jersey bro. I have 3 in my neighborhood who I see out surfing all the time. Your right about some young ones though, they can be cocky.

Last edited:
i am friends with so many cops it isn't even funny, many cops juice, the thing I must warn you about is don't get too big too fast, put the muscle on slowly and you will be fine. don't tell your fellow officers what you are doing also, there is always one jealous asshole that will go to your chief and rat on you. a lot of cops compete in bodybuilding, and find that dieting down and not getting too big in the offseason is the best way to hide it, never get the big and puffy look. o yea also go to a doc and get a trt script and only keep that in your house, any other juice keep elsewhere like your momma's house. you can use the trt to blame for any added size in muscle as long as you put in on slowly.

one of my friends that is a Kentucky state trooper showed me their list of banned substances... HOLY SHIT its almost everything even simple over the counter fat burners (some of them). its worst than an Olympic athlete or NCAA athletes banned list.

Just a little update, I passed the cvsa (lie detector test) and the first question was, "I know your a personal trainer and you workout…Have you ever done steroids?". Unfortunately they can't get me on until may so Im going find an oilfield job. It would have been a fun and exciting job but at least the other job is gonna pay more and I get to keep the beard.

Don't believe what you read, they cannot be fooled easily. If that were the case, everyone would be passing them. You cannot just be a good liar, you have to actually believe your lie, if you can do that, then you have other problems.

Thank god i drown myself in my own lies and bullshit i fit perfect for the job :D

I know a few cops who run the risk of taking gear.. That being said, two of them just got busted for it where I live. One was lucky enough to be in his mid 40s and prescribed TRT by a doctor. Being November when it happened, he wasn't taking anything but Test at the time.

The other guy wasn't so lucky. He's 24, after he came up positive on the initial test. As a result of that initial positive the department had him submit blood work. They found, Test, Deca and some other shit.

Last edited:
And your probably not gonna get a lot of people to admit to being cops on here;)

Just the same as most people who are cops nowadays wont admit to doing AAS, drugs, drinking etc.. At some point in a cops career depending on how naive or sheltered they are they ALL become compromised in one shape or fashion... boozers, wife beaters, druggies, gambling problems, embezzlement etc.. so long as they can maintain a public image like a politician they'll have no issues and majority of internal issues unless gets leaked to the media stay internal for avoiding scandal sake and losing public trust/faith..

Don't believe what you read, they cannot be fooled easily. If that were the case, everyone would be passing them. You cannot just be a good liar, you have to actually believe your lie, if you can do that, then you have other problems.

people dont pass polys out of fear of being exposed and just admit and confess to all sorts of self incriminating shit that is recorded and documented in the poly that they later use against you. Polys are too subjective and why they will never be allowed in court for legal matters cuz they arent 100% and

I've been flagged deceptive on answers I was genuinely truthful and never flagged on intentional lies... of course it helps if you believe and form yourself to whatever your lying about but majority of time a deceptive spike will result in followup discussion on whatever the topic was and again its a fishing expedition to see what you'll admit to.. if you give a reasonable non incriminating explanation of your thoughts there should be no issue.

a possible good idea after is try get an HRT script as a CYA but even that is tricky since if you get it before hiring and have disclosed it then they have an excuse in the future to fuck you using that as a reason for misconduct or unfit for duty etc etc since its already on file.

IMO i think the best chance is do a shitload of ridealongs with whatever agency your considering, get in with the cops and gain some trust then you can get the inside scoop on dept policy and procedure, throw out your various hobbies and see what kind of conflict of interest it may pose.

My 2 cent! This is what I know for a fact based on my experiance. Many City's do drug screening, extensive background checks including polygraph for hiring. They can tell on a poly if your using counter measures. If you are suspected of use counter measures your screwed. Unions can't protect you until your on the job and off probation. If get caught doing any of above there's a good chance you'll never get a job in law inforcement. If you want to be a cop you need to leave this all behind. I'm sure there are many exceptions to this but once your discovered it could follow you anywhere you go and never go away. I'm not a cop but associate with them on the legal and union side. My best advise is to get clean and become a fireman instead. Good luck!

didnt BIG A post up a member on this board who was a police officer that got kicked out of the law force and convicted for AAS usage?

not that it matters, but in australia we recently had 4 police officers houses raided becoz they were suspected of personal use,

jus saying u can be unlucky, when it comes to the government and law enforcement sometimes the governments political agendas and personal vendettas people have against you, can lead to you ending up in trouble

Last edited:
didnt BIG A post up a member on this board who was a police officer that got kicked out of the law force and convicted for AAS usage?

not that it matters, but in australia we recently had 4 police officers houses raided becoz they were suspected of personal use,

jus saying u can be unlucky, when it comes to the government and law enforcement sometimes the governments political agendas and personal vendettas people have against you, can lead to you ending up in trouble

That was a witch hunt.

Not in NYC they don't. They just need to suspect you.

Every state is different and then each agency have their own policies. As a rookie, generally speaking of they suspect anything they can take immediate action. The unions usally don't give a shit, even if it's a violation of the contract and worker rights. They just do your a rookie sorry.
Like other said some have a banned list as reasons to test are pretty vague. Some do surprise testing, others do drug testing during the yearly physicals.
And other if you keep your temper in check, do your job,
not on someone's hit list they don't give a rats ass unless your dealer gets popped and offers your name up. Or Feds stumble not your name
Somehow during a bust.

I've heard sgts, commanders and captains joke about officers blowing up from their agency or other agencies.
I've also seen the brass get a hard on for somene and that magnifying glass never left that officer until they finally got something on them.
When people get in trouble they are quick to sell out best friend's, family etc if it saves themselves. Something else to think about.

If person did pop, that's a carrer ender at a min. It really sucks to watch somene with 10 yrs on loose a good carrer that was preventable.

I was chatting with a drug testing lab a while back. They said the way the industry has changed it's affected the way they test. He told me the cheapest thing to test for is masking agents. That if persons pops for masking agents it's considered an automatic fail. Most times times in that regards most of agenices or companies that hired them don't require them to do further tests. That the masking agents have held up in court for dismal. After masking agents they okay test what is required by the agency or company. That varies greatly because of price. They then also test for specifics ie, person was caught doing a certain drug or suspected of doing a certain drug. He said a lot don't bother with steriods in general because of costs of doing the tests. But, like I've seen in military and elsewhere people pop for all sorts of shit despite knowing well in advance their drug reads was comming up. People are their own worst enemy.
I'm sure these laws in regards to testing very by state.

The academy starts mid January and Im having a hard time thinking of a way to continue BB, doing shows, and keeping the dark side under wraps while being a police officer.

Man I respect the shit out of people that can do that job. I love watching LockUp and those CO's have a HARD job

trust me when I tell you if you do somehow make it on you should concentrate on the job, not competitions anymore. if you are pulling over soccer moms for a living that's one thing but if you are in a high crime area and get into shit you will eventualy get brought up on some bull shit. if you are in a high crime area and you don't get any write ups then your not working hard enough. the streets will call you out. if you work near projects and you are in the shit enough they will give you a nickname and may even call you out on juicing right to your face. soon enough IA will catch wind and wait and one good fuk up they will be all over you. IA is not your friend. think about it. good luck

Definitely be on a script. Just personal experience along with family and friends. Hit up the peptides and over the counter prohormones if your agency has a really small vague list. Otherwise don't use any prohormones or gear what so ever. Not worth losing a good career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner