over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying On...

SPRINGWATER

Registered
Hey guys...

I am giving some serious thought to just not coming off this cycle, at least not any time soon. I have noticed my pattern of cycling for the past 3 years or so has been staying on for about 6 months, taking a 2-3 month break till levels return then going back on. I did take about a year off on time but that was due to other things going on in my life and I couldn't really train or take body building seriously.

I have been on since April, starting at a moderate 750mg per week dose of test-e till about June. From June to beginning of August, I was running over a gram of test along with 500mg tren-ace, 50mg proviron (ed), and about 500iu of hcg per week. For the last 3-4 weeks, I have dropped it back down to 500mg of test-e.

I started growth hormone for the first time back in beginning of August. I am still making incredible gains now even at the lower dose of test (I know it takes a few weeks for the dosages to adjust.) I am really considering just staying on this time, at least for a while. I am thinking of dropping the test down to 250mg until November or so, then ramping it back up. I obviously hate coming off and to be honest, it's a struggle just to make it to the gym after a month of being off. I am wondering what the thoughts are on cruising. I've been doing some research and am curious as to what the up to date consensus is here. Who else cruises, and for how long? Should I run hcg throughout the cruise? Should any other ancillary drugs be run too? I still have a few months worth of proviron. To be honest, my sex drive has dropped since I lowered my dose, but that isn't too big of a deal.

Thanks guys. Any opinions, thoughts, criticisms, etc. are greatly appreciated.

i can only speak from my own experience.....................just don't

wasp bro could you elaborate...I am very interested in this as well. I was off for 7 months and still did not fully recover and i am only 26. I was getting sick constantly and felt like shit I juiced for about a year and half at 19 and it fucked me up very good as well as tons of recs. I live a healthy lifestyle now no recs ever, and just want to cruise on a dose that will keep me in normal high range. I figure my quality of life is so much better at the moment then it is when i am off and i am only using test. just got bloodwork done and everything was gtg. Why do you suggest not, i figure i am going to be on hrt anyways as soon as i am old enough to get a prescription.

Well, TRT wouldn't really be called cruising.

TRT is good if needed.

Cruising is good for goals, but not for health.

I personally would never cruise because I don't want the health risks. Your genetics (keep getting bloodwork) will decide how bad cruising is on you.

Wasn't it Bulsemo who had a thread on his bloodwork after cruising? Whoever it was, they had awesome blood work. Damn genetics. :D

There's a thread on blast cruise with a reply from Dante recently. He makes some good points.

Let me add a few of my own...

Quality of life is not the same as feeling great because we are on a bunch of gear. This is not directed at the poster above me, rec abuse can cause a bunch of probs that are different than most considering trt will have.

You don't know if you didn't recover without bloodwork. A big part of pct is feeling human again, and for many that becomes a downer in their mind. It's just normal.

Dante mentions andropause, associated issues, fertility, etc. But he also mentions ways to avoid these problems. Check it out, was active only a day or two ago.

I got blood work done and came back at 210 or something like that i think the low end for my age is 280 and thats like the bottom of the barrel.

I totally understand what you are saying about being on a bunch of gear but for me i am not using it as an excuse to be lazy. I read his post it was very informative.

There's a thread on blast cruise with a reply from Dante recently. He makes some good points.

Let me add a few of my own...

Quality of life is not the same as feeling great because we are on a bunch of gear. This is not directed at the poster above me, rec abuse can cause a bunch of probs that are different than most considering trt will have.

You don't know if you didn't recover without bloodwork. A big part of pct is feeling human again, and for many that becomes a downer in their mind. It's just normal.

Dante mentions andropause, associated issues, fertility, etc. But he also mentions ways to avoid these problems. Check it out, was active only a day or two ago.

I love coming off because I get my energy levels back; I'm hyper as hell when clean. When off I can in one day work 8 hours, push mow for 2 hours in the Southern heat and humidity, then go do chores and sex my wife. :D

I can't even do half that in a day when on..fuckin lethargy.

With stuff like Ostarine and peptides. Coming "off" isn't the same as it used to be. Just saying.....

I think Spring is onto something with dosing at just 250 mg and staying on the HGH. It is a lot lower than the gram of test plus all of the ancillaries. Give the body and
Mind time to recoup and get back into the gym on a regular. Maybe a low dose of the hcg as well. Go 3-6 months get everything right then hit it hard. The HGH will allow you to keep what you have and some of that water will shed while keeping your size.

Naloxone

I would say use Naloxone if this is something you are set on doing. Along with HCG this drug will help you prevent shutting down. I believe most people that post things like this have their mind made up already, and not much is going to change it. Good Luck. I know coming off last time for me was horrible, and andropause followed. But I was recovering from recs so TRT wasn't a thought. After gaining 65 lbs. of fat and losing all drive for sex, I kept trying to go to the gym but with no results. Tried eating right, nothing. Then went on one cc of test cyp every 5 days with 500iu HCG and 2 iu Rips, a little adex and everything turned around! Now I am back in gym, getting results, getting ass, and have never been happier. Although losing this fat will hopefully get me more ass and then I will be even happier! I sure as shit am not going back.

I think Spring is onto something with dosing at just 250 mg and staying on the HGH. It is a lot lower than the gram of test plus all of the ancillaries. Give the body and
Mind time to recoup and get back into the gym on a regular. Maybe a low dose of the hcg as well. Go 3-6 months get everything right then hit it hard. The HGH will allow you to keep what you have and some of that water will shed while keeping your size.

Thanks brother. I'm sorry about the way things played out the past week between us. I've been having a difficult past few weeks and have been kinds short tempered. I believe it was Osiris who alluded to the fact that life has a tendency of getting in the way times lol. Sorry bro.

Is cruising something you have ever done or would consider? I'm going to do some more research and give it some serious thought. Thanks bro.

I would say use Naloxone if this is something you are set on doing. Along with HCG this drug will help you prevent shutting down. I believe most people that post things like this have their mind made up already, and not much is going to change it. Good Luck. I know coming off last time for me was horrible, and andropause followed. But I was recovering from recs so TRT wasn't a thought. After gaining 65 lbs. of fat and losing all drive for sex, I kept trying to go to the gym but with no results. Tried eating right, nothing. Then went on one cc of test cyp every 5 days with 500iu HCG and 2 iu Rips, a little adex and everything turned around! Now I am back in gym, getting results, getting ass, and have never been happier. Although losing this fat will hopefully get me more ass and then I will be even happier! I sure as shit am not going back.

To be honest, on pretty much all of my previous cycles (probably about 5 total) over the past 6-7 years, I always get to a point where my body is telling me it is time to come off. My first 2 cycles I followed very text book protocol of 10-12 weeks on, followed by some PCT. The last few cycles I felt like I started to burn out and that I should come off. I am 6 months on now and I feel freakin awesome. I definitely attribute part, if not all of that feeling to starting the growth hormone. This is probably the biggest and most lean I have been in a while (6'1 250lb prob 10%bf.) Also, there's a very good chance I will be using a a doctor to get pharmacy grade Watson Cyp 200mg (pretty sure it is by Watson.)

You know that "on" feeling? That feeling you get on your very first cycle where you literally feel like superman? That amazing confidence the added testosterone gives you in every aspect of your life? I haven't had that in YEARS...well, ever since my first cycle. I am starting to get that feeling again slightly, now that I am using growth. I feel like if I stop now, I won't be maximizing the growth hormone either (I'm running 10ius a day )

Anyway, there's some more of my thoughts. Sorry for the rambling nature of it. Any other advice from people who have stayed on, especially in their late 20s would be very much appreciated! Have a great weekend brothers!

Do u have or want to have kids?

I'm turning 41 and my doc wouldn't put me on trt cause I told him I may want more kids in future.

Imo trt should be either about Passion, and I mean true Passion and not mental addiction... or about your health. I categorize the staying on because you feel soooooo good as mental addiction... but you're probably posting because youre looking for reasons to do it, and not a balanced opinion. If you make the leap, ask some questions and be safe. Get your bloods.

Of course you feel better. You're a super enhanced version of yourself when doing what you like - bodybuilding. But for some, that feeling fades and a cruise starts to feel normal.... then you run more and take some risks, or come off in which case you may be screwed already.

Do u have or want to have kids?

I'm turning 41 and my doc wouldn't put me on trt cause I told him I may want more kids in future.

To be fair, check out the getting the wife knocked up thread. Interesting stuff on fertility.

I'v been on since Novemeber of 2010, so going on 10 months or so now. I cycle on about a gram and a half of gear for 12-16 weeks then cruise at 250 for 8 weeks. When I used to come off I feel like shit, I lose an insane amount of muscle to the point where I barely look like a workout. I am only 23 now, and started juicing at 20. Do I wish I would have waited longer and done it properly..yeah I guess, but at this point I see myself cruising for awhile. Its just a personal decision. Are you going to get health problems??? Who knows! All I know is I have had some numbers in my bloods that I don't like, so I'm probably playing with fire. In the end it's up to you?? Live a long healthy life and don't have an insane physique. Or have an insane physique and possibly have major health issues..I mean look how many older BB's are on dialysis, have had heart attacks and what not..as much as people say coincidence, it sure as hell seems to be a common pattern.

TRT dose + slin + GH

Thanks brother. I'm sorry about the way things played out the past week between us. I've been having a difficult past few weeks and have been kinds short tempered. I believe it was Osiris who alluded to the fact that life has a tendency of getting in the way times lol. Sorry bro.

Is cruising something you have ever done or would consider? I'm going to do some more research and give it some serious thought. Thanks bro.

Water under the bridge my man. Let's get it right for ya! We got some very smart guys on here to help us out. Within my scope of experience, as stated I believe if you keep your HGH consistent to what you said you were running- if you drop your test to around 250 as you suggested- I firmly believe you will keep all of what you have- plus some. Give your body and head a break until you get all the shit straightened out and are back consistent with your lifting- like you used to. I favor staying on the hcg approach as you mentioned. We all get fucked up at some point or another in life and sometimes have to put the BB on the back burner and get it "right". Take this opportunity bro to get your head in the game and allow your body some rest- without losing all that hard work you put in! I know you have some serious mass so preserve it with the high HGH while normalizing your hormonal balance with lower test and some hcg. GL Spring and continue to run that growth as high as you were. Wish you the best...peace out brotha.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131