over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sterile grapeseed oil

Youngdirrty

Banned
Where i can i order some of this stuff? I heard it really helps. how do you cut it with your gear? Any opinions.Thanks guys

I wouldn't trust anything unless I sterilized it myself. You can just go to a store and buy a gallon of grapeseed oil for about 20 bucks buy a whatman filter for 7 and filter it right into your vial. Beats paying 20 bucks for a 100ml that a site would charge you.

hey thanks man, i really appreciated your help.

Note: A board full of vets and competitors and i only get 1 freakin' post ..Geez thanks guys.

Youngdirrty said:
hey thanks man, i really appreciated your help.

Note: A board full of vets and competitors and i only get 1 freakin' post ..Geez thanks guys.
what would you like us to say...there is 2 choices:

A: buy sterile oil from a lab supply site.
B: buy non sterile oil and filter it yourself.

seems pretty straight up to me. and btw, if you decide to hand filter enough oil to last any real length of time, it's going to take you forever and your hands and wrist will be very sore. there are other ways to filter it which are faster and easier, but it's much easier to help someone who is grateful for the free advice from other who have been down the same road.

flexmaster said:
what would you like us to say...there is 2 choices:

A: buy sterile oil from a lab supply site.
B: buy non sterile oil and filter it yourself.

seems pretty straight up to me. and btw, if you decide to hand filter enough oil to last any real length of time, it's going to take you forever and your hands and wrist will be very sore. there are other ways to filter it which are faster and easier, but it's much easier to help someone who is grateful for the free advice from other who have been down the same road.

my thumb is still sore from pushing on the syringe through the filter :D

dont know how well it works but ive heard putting filled syring in a caulking gun for filtering, especially for big batches

Caulking gun works well with 60ml syringe. I took two fender washers that fit tightly around the syringe and tig welded one at the bottom and one half way up the top to hold it tightly in place. Filtered about 600 mls. in about 30 mins. with minimal hand cramps.

sunstateheavyweight said:
Caulking gun works well with 60ml syringe. I took two fender washers that fit tightly around the syringe and tig welded one at the bottom and one half way up the top to hold it tightly in place. Filtered about 600 mls. in about 30 mins. with minimal hand cramps.

how many filters did you use? Okay, this is going to sound very newbie even tho I have made a ton of homemade.

The whitman filters, am I wrong in thinking that they only can handle about 50cc's before they're no more good? Just curious if I have been wasting filters...d'oh

JustWannaBeHuge said:
how many filters did you use? Okay, this is going to sound very newbie even tho I have made a ton of homemade.

The whitman filters, am I wrong in thinking that they only can handle about 50cc's before they're no more good? Just curious if I have been wasting filters...d'oh

My lab suppliers have told me 100mls and they need to be changed out. I go 80mls. or 8 bottles and change it out. Never had a problem. I also use the Whatman filters, ask your supplier to make sure. To answer your question I used 8 filters.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws