over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids and BEHAVIOR*

My tolerance for ignorance, stupidity, lack of manners, and douchyness definitely suffers when on tren. That is the only AAS that makes me feel like that. It is also the only one that makes me want to fuck women that I normally wouldn't give a second look haha. It is the only one that gives me mental side effects that can alter my behavior.

I don't know how some of you do it- 50mg EOD is all I can stand

Test make me more aggressive as in being more aggressive with my work and workouts .I have much more energy ,work harder and longer .The more I do the more I work .It increases my overall work levels .I have a much better overall sense of well being and seem to be much more friendlier .My social aggression levels increase as in making me more overall more talkative and friendlier .I have much less violent tendencies with a much better overall attitude when I am on gear .I have taken large amounts of prop and halo without it making me more violent .

WAY too high sex drive. It gets really annoying. Some times I include known
libido killers in a cycle and it helps. I am no more aggressive with the exception of a stiff dose of tren or halo. T

No affect of any kind.
No increase in libido or aggression.
Temperment unchanged.
I get bigger and leaner though :)

Kind of a buzzkill actually that I get no effect. Boring really ;)

Some people may not be as OBJECTIVE as others...

Ask your girlfriend, friend, or family member that knows of your usage, if it affects your behavior. I find it almost IMPOSSIBLE that any man experienced no change in mood, libido, or any other psychological parameter, whatsoever, while using Testosterone(or other androgens). Androgens are proven to affect behavior, I was simply posting the question to guage how many users actually realized this.

Nope doesnt change my behavior take a awful lot now days to get me mad. I only have a problem sleeping at times on Tren and then I am just aggavated once in a while due to no sleep. I already only sleep about 4hrs a day. But if you are a asshole without supps you are going to be the same asshole with supps. MM

My tolerance for ignorance, stupidity, lack of manners, and douchyness definitely suffers when on tren. That is the only AAS that makes me feel like that. It is also the only one that makes me want to fuck women that I normally wouldn't give a second look haha. It is the only one that gives me mental side effects that can alter my behavior.

I don't know how some of you do it- 50mg EOD is all I can stand

yup, agree. tren is the only thing to make me ill tempered.

90% of this from what I have seen is that AAS effect everyone differently. Alot depends from my point of view on the maturity of the person, the dosage and the compound.. Also how long the person has been on AAS. From personal experience yes it does change my thinking a little but not in a bad way, More drive and focus are the side effects no real negative sides in any physical or cognitive way.

I think I am a bigger asshole off of AAS. :D

deca deff makes me more aggressive, pissy and short fused same with tren

most ASS I have noticed apart from dbol and first 4 weeks I get bad anxiety as well.

Added proviron to my test+ deca stack and libido has never been higher apart from when I was a teen age boy lol.

Last edited:
Some people may not be as OBJECTIVE as others...

Ask your girlfriend, friend, or family member that knows of your usage, if it affects your behavior. I find it almost IMPOSSIBLE that any man experienced no change in mood, libido, or any other psychological parameter, whatsoever, while using Testosterone(or other androgens). Androgens are proven to affect behavior, I was simply posting the question to guage how many users actually realized this.

Friends and wife confirm. I've been in bodybuilding for over 25 years, and never seen a change. Not everybody is the same...though we are all affected in may people the changes may be negligible.
Also take into account the each individual's temperment; both conscious and unconscious.

Wow, not the responses I expected. No one seems to be affected by AAS. Even on 500mg of test only, my fuse is much shorter and my libido is much stronger. I think when you're on for a long time though, it just becomes your normal state of being and you don't notice that its changed your behavior at all.

The more test I take the better a mood I'm generally in I used to fight at the drop of a hat but I don't think I've been in a fist fight since I started blast and cruising.

Tren is the only thing that really affects my mood and all it does is make me more of a smart ass. lol

WAY too high sex drive. It gets really annoying. Some times I include known
libido killers in a cycle and it helps. I am no more aggressive with the exception of a stiff dose of tren or halo. T

What libido killers?

Normal shit for me...sex drive up

Mood...I am really not any different when it comes to temper...and ppl close to me who knows I use will say the same thing.

I honestly feel better when I am on....I dont know if its just all in my head or what tho...I think its because I know I am getting closer to my goals...getting in better shape...getting stronger....and just getting shit done in the gym....where 80% of the ppl in my gym..do the same shit every week...same weight...same excerises...they look the same....and just never look or act like they are having a good time...I feel bad for them...I cant wait to get done with work to get into the gym...I cant wait to eat...I cant wait to do cardio....ok..im getting a little off track here now

When I was younger I took a gram a week of omnadren 250; my back broke out with welts-now that irritated me. When I was clean with low test levels I was the grumpiest guy around; I am much happier on 200mg of test a week.

I think alot of guys are somewhat in denial.

AAS definitely has an effect on your personality, decision making, and the way you interact with people/situations.

One of the interesting things about message boards, is that you have the ability to look at someone's position, behavior, and circumstances over time via their posting. Look at the divorce rate on this board and others like it!. Look how many crushed relationships, lost jobs, work problems, arguments in bars/restaurants, etc are discussed here (and this is the most mature AAS board I've come across). Even among the more mellow and respected of members (who appeared to have strong marriages), see how quickly they've gone bad.

It would be foolish to blame steroids for these problems, but its equally foolish to claim that being on AAS didn't affect these situations or make them worse.

As I stated earlier, it's already been PROVEN that sex hormones affect male and female behavior. Have you ever seen a BITCH ON STEROIDS!? :eek::banghead::naughty:

IMO, we are either putting on blinders or just fooling ourselves when we say that these drugs have no affect on our behavior. Many mention feeling better when on it, and that is still an affect good or bad. To say they have no effect is taking a really big leap.

I do feel that there are good and bad effects and that this is determined by what steroid/steroids you are taking and the doses. I really do feel like low to moderate doses of test made me feel awesome and I can really agree that having my test in the normal range I do not feel as good as when I have higher blood levles. RIght now im on HRT and feel ok on the 100 mg/wk, but I felt much better on 150 mg/wk. WHen I was cruising on 350mg/wk I felt the best, but just because you psychologically feel better does not mean that it is more healthy!
Tren by far was the worst offender for aggression and really the only one that I felt this negative affect. I got a little bit from anadrol when I was running 100 mg/day, and halo was similar. I think the drugs that are highly androgenic are the worst offenders. I would like to see someone on here go on 500mg or more of tren a week and not feel an increase in agression. Throw in some anadrol with that and you have some real issues IMO.

Oh, and the media really does blow this all out of proportion. It is too bad that the media doesnt look at issues like this realisitcally because most of us can see through the bullshit and then we dont believe any of the negative press steroids get. Lets face it, steroids do have negative consequences and just because the media show it in a very very negative light doesnt mean that it is all bullshit. Some of the things said about steroids in the media are true. You just have to be able to wade through the bullshit to be able to find the truth.

Last edited:
Depending on what I use, more irritable and less likely to hold back certain comments. But whats funny to me is that any stimulants(caffeine, ephedra, adderall) make me more aggressive and irritable than any steroids have ever made me, including tren!

Me too!

I think alot of guys are somewhat in denial.

AAS definitely has an effect on your personality, decision making, and the way you interact with people/situations.

One of the interesting things about message boards, is that you have the ability to look at someone's position, behavior, and circumstances over time via their posting. Look at the divorce rate on this board and others like it!. Look how many crushed relationships, lost jobs, work problems, arguments in bars/restaurants, etc are discussed here (and this is the most mature AAS board I've come across). Even among the more mellow and respected of members (who appeared to have strong marriages), see how quickly they've gone bad.

It would be foolish to blame steroids for these problems, but its equally foolish to claim that being on AAS didn't affect these situations or make them worse.

You make a good observation but success in marriage is all about what your interested in investing your time in. Invest in doing the right things such as lovng your wife the way God intended man to do will lead to a successful marriage. Put work, bodybuilding, hobbies, friends etc. before your wife then you will eventually end up in a divorce or a miserable relationship.

Back to the drugs; when I was younger and took alot of stuff it did raise my blood pressure which put me in a sour mood.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws