over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STRENGTH AND HONOR!

Nat

Registered
I was tired and felt like crapp while attempting to lift 600lbs for 10 rock bottom reps on the squat and I had this thought that fired me up through my 10 reps:

I thought who are the true warriors of today? The true Gladiators? The true Spartans?

Then I thought of all you guys here on this forum. I thought of your hard work and what I am a part of on this forum and it motivated me.

The guys that never quit!
The guys that give it everything they got day in and day out!
The guys who know discipline!
The guys who believe that anything is possible with hard work!
The guys that are all heart!

Who are the true gladiators of Today! We are!

My brothers! My heroes! My fellow bodybuilders!

I finished the 10 reps while listening to Metallica "For Whom the Bell Tolls"
and tears came to my eyes. Much love to all you fellow true warriors!

STRENGTH AND HONOR

Nat

Cool Post Nat!

"...........time marches on.....for whom the bell tolls"

What??

You couldn't go for 11??? J/K bro...nice set , nice things to say about the board .Thank you

Interestingly enough, I think of many of the fellas on here before I lift.

I personally want to be larger than Lex the next time I see that f*cker. That's motivational for me. I felt like I was skinny when I saw him and that bugs me! lol.

:D

Wanna feel like a fuckin warrior man? Listin to some MANOWAR while your tearin up some weight at the gym. It will make you feel like your on top of a mountain about to go to battle.

Wanna feel like a fuckin warrior man? Listin to some MANOWAR while your tearin up some weight at the gym. It will make you feel like your on top of a mountain about to go to battle.

Just listened to some. That's pretty cool! Hardcore metal!

We who are about to squat salute you.... There will be no mercy shown, no prisoners taken, and no escape from the pain until the last rep is done.

I prefer to step into the rack with Static X "Cold" cranked up.

I like your post Nat because it is something you don’t hear much but when you do it is usually from a member who is past the introduction stage and really getting to know the board members and what they are all about. I have made a few posts like yours myself. I can tell you speak from the heart and are not just trying to win over the members. I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way about this place today. The more you learn, the more you contribute and the more you find yourself checking in regularly and reading the latest threads. I love this sport and being a part of a kind of ""counterculture". I have always sought out this kind of place with the kind of people I relate to. I can not see myself calling any other board home but this one.
I hope you stick around with us for a while.

Last edited:
I like your post Nat because it is something you don’t hear much but when you do it is usually from a member who is past the introduction stage and really getting to know the board members and what they are all about. I have made a few posts like yours myself. I can tell you speak from the heart and are not just trying to win over the members. I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way about this place today. The more you learn, the more you contribute and the more you find yourself checking in regularly and reading the latest threads. I love this sport and being a part of a kind of ""counterculture". I have always sought out this kind of place with the kind of people I relate to. I can not see myself calling any other board home but this one.
I hope you stick around with us for a while.

nosmas I feel you bro! This board is like an addiction to me. Every morning I get up and check out what is going on. This board is second to none. The overwhelming help and information this board gives is priceless.

All the guys on this board have a heart after my own heart and it is what draws me to this board far beyond all others. Even like your above post, alot of us think a like and have alot in common, and probably alot of us would be best friends if we met.

It seems the real members on this board have each others back and we do all we can to help out another brother. It is all apart of that warrior mentality to love the guys that are fighting along with you. And we are all fighting to be the best we can in a sport we all love.

I also feel its time for me to start contributing a little more of my knowledge with the brother on this site.

As another bro posted on this thread "To those about to squat I salute you!"

STRENGTH AND HONOR

take a look to the sky just before you die..................

Thanks PlateStacker for that Manowar advice.

"Warriors of the World United" incredible song, kind of fits the post to.

Classical Music helps me push more wt.

I'am not a warrior I'am a Prince in shinning armor I spit upon you so called warriors and challenge you with skill and talent rather then rage and barbaric manner, it is you warriors who give me my charisma and strength.

I dont need music from hell to give me power, Iam powerfull because I will it.

Muhahahhahahaa!!! lol.

Last edited:
I was tired and felt like crapp while attempting to lift 600lbs for 10 rock bottom reps on the squat and I had this thought that fired me up through my 10 reps:

I thought who are the true warriors of today? The true Gladiators? The true Spartans?

Then I thought of all you guys here on this forum. I thought of your hard work and what I am a part of on this forum and it motivated me.

The guys that never quit!
The guys that give it everything they got day in and day out!
The guys who know discipline!
The guys who believe that anything is possible with hard work!
The guys that are all heart!

Who are the true gladiators of Today! We are!

My brothers! My heroes! My fellow bodybuilders!

I finished the 10 reps while listening to Metallica "For Whom the Bell Tolls"
and tears came to my eyes. Much love to all you fellow true warriors!

STRENGTH AND HONOR

Nat

Some of my best workouts have came when I felt too tired BUT trained anyway.

I'am not a warrior I'am a Prince in shinning armor I spit upon you so called warriors and challenge you with skill and talent rather then rage and barbaric manner, it is you warriors who give me my charisma and strength.

Muhahahhahahaa!!! lol.

I beg to differ Vander!!!!

Check out the movies Braveheart, Gladiator, and even 300 (Spartans).
These men were all warriors with rage, but they also were gentlemen, classy men, intelligent men, educated men, men of integrity and honor. They all treated there ladies a way a lady should be treated and they lived there lives in an upmost way.

The only thing was you didnt want to mess with these guys because only then would you see the warrior come out. I believe in every man lurks a warrior because a man extinct is to fight and protect. That is just being a man.

I suppose it is all semantics brother on how we define warrior. I dont define warrior as barbaraic and filled with rage, even though that is a side of it.

I define a warrior as an educated man who lives life with honor and integrity and uses his skills and abilities to become the best he can become in all arenas of his life. Yet a warrior doesnt back down, he stands up and fights.

Case and point some of the greatest warriors I know are the kindest, friendliest, most educated people you would every meet, but when you cross the line with them they become something you would of never imagined.

The guys on this forum fit the bill of warriors. They are not only warriors in the gym but they are well educated. Read some of these post and you tell me if they dont use their skill, abilities, and education. I myself have 2 masters degree and one doctorate degree, but I am still a warrior.

Your side of the equation is just one side, you need both sides of the equation to make a complete warrior.

Sorry for rambling bro, just my 2 cents...

Muhahahhahahaa!!! lol.

i thought you were the brabacon that plows the field of steel. lol.

I personally want to be larger than Lex the next time I see that f*cker. That's motivational for me. I felt like I was skinny when I saw him and that bugs me! lol.

:D

whatever Gary..... you were filling out the men's size med tropical guy tourist shirt pretty well my friend.

THAT WAS A PIERRE CARDIN SIZE SMALL, THE BIG FLORAL PATTERNS MADE IT LOOK LARGER.

whatever Gary..... you were filling out the men's size med tropical guy tourist shirt pretty well my friend.

I WAS SEXY THOUGH....REALLY SEXY. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity